Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money (5042 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22
True or false?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22
That's not true

11 Likes

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22
Na OBJ wuna de do like dis ba? e no go better 4 wuna wer de rubbish Obasanjo like dis o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Spagi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22
Without a woman men can survive many ways, i dont care about them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by osmosis101(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22
Real
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Bwilliam(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22
Lol, It all worked out.
Those women that were fluctuating on the side lines, slyly waiting for me to make it before they commit to me, they can't tell you how my money smells or taste like.
I'm going to break their hearts further by finding a younger and more beautiful woman and marry her, right before their very eyes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by onome25(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22
MetalJigsaw:
True or false?
U try ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by ukaface(f): 12:04am On Feb 23
Nawa o
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Vijuchoco(f): 12:13am On Feb 23
Lol... This is really funny grin grin

How people reason such baffles me cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by JustPowerApps(m): 12:31am On Feb 23
Shey the woman sef get money?

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Osiris12: 3:48am On Feb 23
Spagi:
that’s a lie.

Na agidi you still dey do
Those things are fun to play with 😋
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Eagba(m): 5:23am On Feb 23
Vijuchoco:

That your sister no get joy, tho it's all good.

As for the Niger state lady, try proxy escalate it to protect the girl. As for how, I no know
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by madscientist88(m): 5:47am On Feb 23
false,it supposed to say some or most women tho.
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by online4business: 5:50am On Feb 23
Any man chasing a woman do already fail before relationship start.

Attract don't pursue na wetin dey make life easy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Kipaji: 6:41am On Feb 23
The huge number of women having babies and cheating with jobless nobodies would beg to differ.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by bluefilm: 7:14am On Feb 23
Wetin kwansign me?
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Chibuezem(m): 7:28am On Feb 23
Vijuchoco:

It doesn't dear
It's a fact
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Freelancerr(m): 7:33am On Feb 23
cool
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Cassandraloius: 7:52am On Feb 23
I don't think so, not all women.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by iSense247: 7:53am On Feb 23
SyrusdeHansome:
Na OBJ wuna de do like dis ba? e no go better 4 wuna wer de rubbish Obasanjo like dis o
Are you sure that's Obasanjo?
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Spagi(m): 8:43am On Feb 23
[quote author=Osiris12 post=128599214] that’s a lie.

The only thing i ever give a woman is pure water

1 Like

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Sirhush(m): 9:03am On Feb 23
You see this life just try make you get money, cos he get y
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:05am On Feb 23
iSense247:
Are you sure that's Obasanjo?
Lol. So dat person or thing no resemble OBJ?
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by sulakishop(m): 9:22am On Feb 23
Bitter but true
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by wisdomkid: 10:33am On Feb 23
Spagi:

Prove you're a child or broke. Because matured or wealthier men, Hell No, even intelligent men won't say childish things like these. You want to start reproduction? Into masturbation or gay?

People simply comment without first, thinking. Like NPC, a sad world that people like these, can vote.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by faceland: 10:46am On Feb 23
Men kiss the ass of other men that has money... So don't judge the woman that at least might offer him sensual healing.
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by faceland: 10:49am On Feb 23
wisdomkid:

Prove you're a child or broke. Because matured or wealthier men, Hell No, even intelligent men won't say childish things like these. You want to start reproduction? Into masturbation or gay?

People simply comment without first, thinking. Like NPC, a sad world that people like these, can vote.

Those hormones... Nature demand that straight men must need women (and it's not just penetration alone, we sometimes need balance).
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Spagi(m): 11:22am On Feb 23
wisdomkid:

lol have seen alot about women,can u die without a women in ur life.the ball now in ur court
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by Nyascobar1414: 11:50am On Feb 23
wisdomkid:

A man can be without a woman,you only masturbate in place of the sxx and you all good..

A vvomans biology stinks and smell at a time..
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by EreluRoz: 11:55am On Feb 23
😆
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by thestreets(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23
i bin dey fly go jupiter but this op post don knock my spaceship engine!
Re: This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Feb 23
Exactly how I see the ugly broke girls also

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* / Much Love For Tosyne2much / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.