Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures (5111 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
kinglekan:

danbrowndmf free sleeky naaa grin cheesy grin grin
bro ayaf tag her...but i don run comot for Nairaland oooo.cheesy
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Bro, deal with it tongue!!

BTW, her camel toe is so obvious undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Nah all dat azz cause am grin
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Leggings naturally hug the body tongue, though some ladies find pleasure in tight fitted jeans..

Bia, your gf dey on vacation? Which wan you dey ask me question(s) as if na interview?
smh..sorry mirgrin.cheesy
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Emodeee: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Bro, deal with it tongue!!

BTW, her camel toe is so obvious undecided undecided lipsrsealed

like you don't wear the same.

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by kinglekan: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
bro ayaf tag her...but i don run comot for Nairaland oooo.cheesy

U dey find camel toe... grin grin grin
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Emodeee:

like you don't wear the same.
cheesy grin I never said I was a saint, though I rarely wear leggings as I am already loaded wink.. I don't wanna blind your eyes grin..

BumBae:

Nah all dat azz cause am grin
Your bum is bigger than bumbae grin..

kinglekan:

danbrowndmf free sleeky naaa grin cheesy grin grin
See me see analysis this morning oo..

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Emodeee: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy grin I never said I was a saint, though I rarely wear leggings as I am already loaded wink.. I don't wanna blind your eyes

hmmmmm. I'm jez wondering how your YANSH go be inside leggings.
Ladies are fond of not wearing pant when they wear leggings, their yansh go con dey shake like bread wey dem put inside watercheesy.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2016
Emodeee:

hmmmmm. I'm jez wondering how your YANSH go be inside leggings.
Ladies are fond of not wearing pant when they wear leggings, their yansh go con dey shake like pap(ogi)cheesy.

undecided undecided I have never done that, nor dreamt of it.. That's serious discomfort.. They are g-strings or decent panties with very thin lines that goes with leggings..

Bia, I am done with this topic tongue.. You all have gfs, and sisters tongue.. Engage them..
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2016
kinglekan:

lols.not really.i just want make she clear me & she did.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2016
kinglekan:

lols.not really.i just want make she clear me & she did.cheesy
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Emodeee: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided I have never done that, nor dreamt of it.. That's serious discomfort.. They are g-strings or decent panties with very thin lines that goes with leggings..

Bia, I am done with this topic tongue.. You all have gfs, and sisters tongue.. Engage them..

a picture of you in leggings or adonbilivitcheesy.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Spoilt child. You have come here to show your skills. Go & keep that your small bumbum somewhere jor
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
sergiozlatan:

Spoilt child. You have come here to show your skills. Go & keep that your small bumbum somewhere jor
grin grin Let me just pretend I didn't see this.. Keep crushing on me..
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin Let me just pretend I didn't see this.. Keep crushing on me..
* Nahh! You know my spec

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. / Men Must Not Answer This Question From A Woman?(graphic) / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.