Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" (24564 Views)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by AmazonKindle: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Genera Yusuf Baraita is a ram.he should be persecuted

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by repogirl(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Very good move. Booohari has added this on his long growing list of atrocities against human rights. they are compiling his portfolio for him, he should not worry.

Barely one year in office and citizens are massacred by the army for no just reason and they think they will get away with it.

They think they are smart, soon they will outsmart themselves. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
That idiotic falana won't see this masscre

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by alcmene: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari and Buratai shall never get away with this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by winkmart: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
it is well. May the soul of the dead rest in perfect peace

please check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Saheed9: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
ril19:
why did they take this long?
probably compiling the list or do you think confirming people's whereabout is that easy.

11 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
PMB don't want any obstacle in his administration but if to say it was during Jonathan's time, him and El rufai will use it to campaign against Jonathan. politics is a Nigerian.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
All we want is justice.

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by marlockj: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chubhie:
I have it on good credible Intel that El Zaky is dead as a result of gunshot wounds. Buhari is playing politics and buying time with his death!

So if he is dead Wat hppn...

I don't understand.. I thought this is a sect group...who were blocking the road n harassing passersby...

I thought is dead is suppose to b goodnews
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by bettercreature(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
I doubt they are actually up to 700 plus
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
What happened in Zaria must be thoroughly investigated, and people must be punished.

The Nigerian law enforcement agencies have had a human rights problem for a long time.And we have done nothing about it. If this case is not investigated, it would be a miscarriage of justice to the families of the dead.

The Government must not fail to investigate the case with dispatch.

I should add that the real problem was the failure of local authorities to properly organise the way protests happen in Zaria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Toosure70: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
But why?

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
ZuzuMan:
...... And what eeddiiiotcalastic Mugu are?
If I say my mind now a certain mod would ban me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by kachnov(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is terrible ....all this waste.

3 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by viktor01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
OK. we have seen worst in the hands of boko haram and nobody called for justice. let this also slide. the dead are dead.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by oluwasegun007(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
where they killed in one day dem military heen, dem fit wipe out a whole state in one week...

Am trying to bliv diz.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by anomsodi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na admission Iist be dis n wic university be dis

bt on a more serious note
since d wia abIe to compiIe n reIeas d names of dia foIIowers dats Iost dia Iife
bt d wia nt abIe to compiIe n reIease d name n picture of chibok girIs dat wia in a cordinated environment
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:
If I say my mind now a certain mod would ban me.
............ cool

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jamace(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Another chibok girls kind of list! grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jornie(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
zendy:
Just look at the names of all the people that were slaughtered just so that a chief of Army staff will not be late for his appointment with an Emir. Chei!

Nigeria I hail thee!
Do you really believe that was why they were killed?

3 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Sealeddeal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
When we thought its only Chibok girls that are missing.Now Buhari and Buratai ordered the killing and abduction of 705 people. Now tell me the difference between the Mode of Operation of Buhari/Buratai and that of Boko haram.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Justicealh3(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
And
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Meanwhile,Fulani herdsmen are unleashing all sorts of atrocities on people and non has been killed.I wonder why some leaders are synonymous to extreme tribalism,religion fanatism,bigotory,unlawful detention and killings,human rights violation etc,yet some fools applaud them for their cave men way of leadership.What goes around has a way of coming around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
God will punish buhari nd his generation born nd unborn, they will be the victims of this type of death,...buhari is a symbol of evil grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by stagger: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
My only regret is that this Operation Damisa style ventilation of terrorist elements in Zaria should have been done at least 10 years earlier. Then the numbers of people the army would have killed would have been much less.

Come to Abuja and see for yourself. Almost every Keke in Abuja has Zakzaky's picture. Even my laundry guy has a huge poster of the guy in his shop.

If this Shia cancer is not nipped in the bud, it will infect the whole system. They need to understand that no one can challenge the instrument of the state with any crazy religious ideology and go free.

If Bubu slap you, you go know say Jonah na your friend o!

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by LastProphet: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
crixtex:
This is unfair... This is unfair. .. wat this Military men did to ds pple... why is no one talking??... well no one can escape God's judgenent...

you have no idea how many non-muslims those innocent -looking kids slaughtered during religious crisis

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sirklin(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
And the hailing hailers would come here and sing praises to their Messiah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Kadiri08(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Both parties have questions to answer @the list, the male deaths tripled the female deaths. That means more wives for the existing males

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by AreaFada2: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
The media support GMB. Anything done under GMB can never be wrong.

It is Shias today, but it can be anybody tomorrow.

Don't ask for whom the bell tolls, because it does for you too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
OkekeChristian:
[size=16pt]

I like you!!! Your tongue( or should I say, finger) go kill you one day. sad
[/size]
Then I know i died a valiant who stood up against injustice. what can be said of you?a coward who dies a thousand times before his death?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by holllandis: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
marlockj:

So if he is dead Wat hppn...

I don't understand.. I thought this is a sect group...who were blocking the road n harassing passersby...

I thought is dead is suppose to b goodnews
Your death is good news IJMN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Court Sends Igboho To Prison Pending Investigation / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.