Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

"Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" (24568 Views)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
crackhouse:
PMB don't want any obstacle in his administration but if to say it was during Jonathan's time, him and El rufai will use it to campaign against Jonathan. politics is a Nigerian.
wicked politics to be specific..
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by omoakin111: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Take it or leave it, Buhari and Buratai #BB will go down in history as the deadliest regime Nigeria ever experienced in recent times. Even Boko haram was never reported killing up to 700 in a single attack. Lest they show pity and take them as prisoners, but the wicked BB never deem it fit to have mercy until 705 was extra judicially executed in cold blood. WHERE IS FALANA ICC-CHARLATAN WHEN YOU NEED HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by ndcide(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
So much for a government that care. We all know that this news is not going to be taken seriously so as to protect Buhari and APC. Also it's not GEJ so it won't be like the chibok issue.

Now ask those who always latch on to chibok issue as if they truly loved them, why they are not speaking up on this issue. It was all for politics.

Is it possible for us in this country to be Un prejudiced.

No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
dessey:
Mr right u mean say those names na lie, abi na lie lie muhamed write am ni?
undecidedi no sabi 4 u
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by lielbree: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:

You should demand that justice be done.
My brother how? cry
Are we not back to military ere
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by marlockj: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
chubhiee:

These were fellow citizens whose only crime was not according burantai right of way. How can a nation progress when there's so much injustice?

I Dnt understand.....

Were this not the same Ppl we watch block road,,with all sorts of weapons...

I thought this Ppl were another sect group...

Or did I watch the wrong video?
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by marlockj: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
jamst2:

Guy,go & research about 'false flag attack/propadanda'

Bros I Dnt understand...

Were this not d Ppl we watch carrying sticks n other weapons...saying army should not pass..
Or did I watch propaganda video or wrong video...

What I read on news is that this Ppl are sect group or Abi Na fake news I dey read since

Abi no b dis same Ppl army beg ova how many minutes for them to let them pass in peace....

I thought shittes is anoda sect..
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by marlockj: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
holllandis:

Your death is good news IJMN

Hmmmm....

I thought this Ppl are anoda sect group....

Abi did I watch wrong video??is it not dis same Ppl Dat army beg to let them pass...

Am confused....
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by gbagyiza: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigerian military have gone 2 far...kai, dis is masacre.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by minwafor: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
sunshine1974:
Dats what u get when u see army coming with AK 47 with anger and instead of u to run away, u are busy shouting "Allah akubaru" I don't pity dem. Dere were hungry for death and dey got served.
My dear, I doubt if you know the severity of the matter to make a joke out of it. The military murdered citizens of the country in cold-blood and you think it's a joke? What a pity.

The various panels should properly carry out their investigation and anybody indicted should be made to face the wrath of the law.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Bom4Real: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
I am From South East,i will assist THE shittes TO Protest THE killings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
marlockj:

I Dnt understand.....

Sorry the military fed you with what they wanted you to see.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:

My brother how? cry
Are we not back to military ere
I pray you wake up fast before it gets too late.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sunshine1974(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Which joke? And which panel? It's people like u dat encourage lawlessness. Abeg any day u see d convoy of the COAS passing pls go and block d road...I believe it's a straight ticket to heaven dats if u will even get dere
minwafor:

My dear, I doubt if you know the severity of the matter to make a joke out of it. The military murdered citizens of the country in cold-blood and you think it's a joke? What a pity.

The various panels should properly carry out their investigation and anybody indicted should be made to face the wrath of the law.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [color=#550000][/color]NIGERIA...A COUNTRY WHERE ANYTHING GOES....INNOCENT LIVES WASTED BY D DULLARD AND MIDGET....
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Rajiokazaki(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
even in zaria... fellow hausas didn't come out to support the shiites,, a very very avoidable situation.. what if they didn't block a public road, or their leader had not resisted arrest?? we wouldn't have had dis on our hands
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jornie(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
holllandis:

You take killings so lightly .You must be a disguisting Buffon and a shameless uncivilised specie
Ogah,na me kill them? abi na me send them? I just talk say e fit be say no b just d protest cos d massacre ....u start to dey yarn packs,...if u are frustrated already carry am go else Whr Abeg, I no fit come dey suffer wetin I no know ...
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by misterawo: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari is working. If ICC fail to prosecute Buhari, then consider them a joke. . .

Where is the conscience of the world? How is Buhari different from Assad?
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by bishop4life(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
marlockj:

I Dnt understand.....

Sorry to tell you that you are one way minded.
Which sort of weapon did you see?
Why did the army have to cut away the real reason for their slaughter? (I mean their claimed assassination attempt)
What brought about the second assault at their base?
And did you believe blocking of road is worth slaughtering of hundreds of citizens?
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
sad Only an ignorant person will believe this Figure! You posted some 10 to about 20 death Foot Soldiers and You Claimed over 700 are Missing!.........very soon Nigerians will start seeing the So called Missing person cruising our streets embarassed

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by minwafor: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
sunshine1974:
Which joke? And which panel? It's people like u dat encourage lawlessness. Abeg any day u see d convoy of the COAS passing pls go and block d road...I believe it's a straight ticket to heaven dats if u will even get dere

What I am saying would have made more sense was if they were shot immediately they obstructed the COAS's convey. But to attack and massacre unharmed people in the middle of the night in their sleep? That is sheer wickedness and no amount of satirical comics you reel out can ever justify this heinous act.

For your information, I am a law-binding citizen. it is people like you who support extra judicial killings by security force that should be termed as lawless.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sunshine1974(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yes, d so called law abiding citizen like urself hide at home and encourage if possible sponsor urchins to cause trouble. If the thing pain u as chief sponsor abeg charge the Nigerian army to ICC...onye ausa
minwafor:

What I am saying would have made more sense was if they were shot immediately they obstructed the COAS's convey. But to attack and massacre unharmed people in the middle of the night in their sleep? That is sheer wickedness and no amount of satirical comics you reel out can ever justify this heinous act.

For your information, I am a law-binding citizen. it is people like you who support extra judicial killings by security force that should be termed as lawless.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by HappyAdams: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Just scanning through anyway. However some names seem to be appearing twice. Maybe an oversight from me or they bear exactly same. For instance 22 and 34. Muhammad Isa Adamu Potiskum.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
I heard that youth normally joined Shia because it offered free sex among it members degardless of their marital status. They can be deadly & diabolic.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by klax(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
PushMusic:
This is Genocide. angry

So you belief this thrash In your little brain how can 750 people got missing in a fracas that lasted less than 30 minutes you are a joker or you want to tell me the army just open fire and fell 750 souls just like that at a go or arrested as many as 750 at once Haba used your brain nah.

You guys just belief every damn lies. How can such number f people got missing in a just a few minutes fracas pls pls cook up more names 750 is small they should have said 7 million then I will know they are talking. Bloody liars seeking sympathy. It's a bogus figure as far as I'm concern.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by brojoshua: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
First I do not support the Nigeria army or anything or other similar forces to kill anyone who is not to be killed in the discharge of their duties. They should be careful and patient with all the people and particularly the law abiding citizen.
Having said that, it is the leader of that sect that should be held responsible for the blood of his people, he is the one who wholly wasted their lives. I suppose true and godly leaders, themselves, of course, who are taught by the true God and are rightly lead, are also supposed to teach their followers, the junior leaders first and in particular and then all the other followers, how to live right with their neighbors and in their country. The lawless followers who had copied lawlessness from their leader and they went out demonstrated lawlessness which cost them their lives. It is surely the god of their leader that he sacrificed them to. Let the people mind which leaders they follow. Even the so called churches used to have officers or ulcers who helped to control traffic where they are doing their programs, they stop vehicles and beg them to let their people pass. Leaders who can not be taught good by their gods will teach and lead people into their destruction, as it is in this case, and then will be wrongly accusing other people for his woes but will not see and accuse himself who is the only real cause. And unwise groups also will join him to blame others for his self caused trouble. I finally urge the people to follow the only true and living God through the only way, and I know that no one who does shall forever mislead or be misled. Thank you.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by marlockj: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
bishop4life:

Sorry to tell you that you are one way minded.
Which sort of weapon did you see?
Why did the army have to cut away the real reason for their slaughter? (I mean their claimed assassination attempt)
What brought about the second assault at their base?
And did you believe blocking of road is worth slaughtering of hundreds of citizens?

I Dnt knw anything abt one-sided..

Am saying Wat I watch!! "" the video clip...

They said this Ppl are Islamic sect......
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by SKYQUEST(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
PDP was once in power and its principal officers are currently answering for their deeds when in power. APC leadership will soon pass and one day they will answer for these killings. Nobody reigns forever.

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Roadmike(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2016
[/sup][sup][/sup][sup]
Interesting Times indeed.

The only saving grace is that it did not happen during Jonathan, these same sets of people Sultan, Prof. and Sec. of SCIA etc would have made the most noise. Same for Lai, the liar and his master the Jagaban etc would have accused GEJ of genocide etc. The figure then would not be 700 but rather it would be 2000people. Trust several more names would have been published to justify and amplify the incident.

Curiously now nobody is saying anything..

THERE IS GOD OOOO
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by minwafor: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2016
sunshine1974:
Yes, d so called law abiding citizen like urself hide at home and encourage if possible sponsor urchins to cause trouble. If the thing pain u as chief sponsor abeg charge the Nigerian army to ICC...onye ausa

for your information, I am Nwafor but my tribe will not make see evil and support it. Evil is evil everywhere in the world.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by cckris: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2016
OkekeChristian:
[size=16pt]

I like you!!! Your tongue( or should I say, finger) go kill you one day. sad
[/size]
You're not Okeke. And you're not Christian.
You are Lair Mohammed
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Bigchief46(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2016
klax:

So you belief this thrash In your little brain how can 750 people got missing in a fracas that lasted less than 30 minutes you are a joker or you want to tell me the army just open fire and fell 750 souls just like that at a go or arrested as many as 750 at once Haba used your brain nah.

You guys just belief every damn lies. How can such number f people got missing in a just a few minutes fracas pls pls cook up more names 750 is small they should have said 7 million then I will know they are talking. Bloody liars seeking sympathy. It's a bogus figure as far as I'm concern.

Talk about having little brains & you are a prime example; in fact you have none at all. It is becoming clearer by the day that rabid following of Buhari is almost becoming a cult else why would anyone deliberately close his eyes to the truth of what happened & distort the facts. Where did you get the info that the MURDER of YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS took place in just a few minutes or 30 minutes as you claim? Are you people totally devoid of any atom of humanity & conscience? Do you in fact call yourself a human being? I doubt if people like you were spawned of human sperm. THE FACTS are that the genocide took place for hours. After the initial attack which left scores dead, the soldiers left, reinforced/regrouped & in the middle of the night, they returned to the headquarters & home of Elzakzaky (I hope the spelling is correct) & massacred the hundreds of people who had ran there for safety after the initial attack earlier in the day at the expressway which was miles away. One harrowing account I read which left me trembling & my body shaking feverishly was from an ABU, Zaria University lecturer who was taking his three children to the Shia (Shitte) procession on the expressway when he learnt that soldiers were attacking them in the express; he then did a U-turn and took them instead to Elzakzaky's home/group headquarters & dropped them off there thinking they will be safe there only for his children to start calling him in the night that the soldiers had returned there & were shooting anything in sight. All three of his sons were murdered in cold blood in Elzakzaky's house which was miles away from where the initial incident of blockade of the road took place during the day. Anyway, why do I even bother responding to the likes of you who are sub-humans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Detention Scaring Investors- Dasuki Sambo / Corpse Of Godspower Umejuru Ake Arrives Rivers State House Of Assembly. Photos / Collins Chiji, Imo Speaker, 7 Lawmakers Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.