Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" (24559 Views)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by taheer88(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Subhanallah
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by legendte(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
fela is a genius. as usual they will set up a panel of enquiry or a committee. UNKNOWN SOLDIERS. Nigeria we hail thee. In this democratic dispensation? chai and some idiots will shout sai buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by holllandis: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
jornie:

Do you really believe that was why they were killed?
Of course
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by DonBobes(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Com to think of it, how possible is it for d Army to convey 705 bodies away jst lik dt. Wat kinda lie is dis. Dis shiite pple shuld stop dis lies abeg.

Be dt as it may. If dey dint block d COAS' convey dis wont hv happened to dem. dts hw Boko haram started and dey wer nt taking serious, now we knw wher we r tday in d NE. So dey deserved it.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by OkekeChristian(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=16pt]
chubhiee:

Then I know i died a valiant who stood up against injustice. what can be said of you?a coward who dies a thousand times before his death?

a .
[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
marlockj:

So if he is dead Wat hppn...

I don't understand.. I thought this is a sect group...who were blocking the road n harassing passersby...

I thought is dead is suppose to b goodnews
These were fellow citizens whose only crime was not according burantai right of way. How can a nation progress when there's so much injustice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by fejikudz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed CHIA!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jornie(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
holllandis:

Of course
na today people dey protest dey barricade road..? abi na d first time wey Dem go see the military for dat place but dat?
that bad blood had always been there.... it's not just what happened that day
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by lielbree: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hate behari and any thing associated with him
Tufiakuwa
Bloody murderers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Olusanjodanflex: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
May God save Nigeria now and beyond
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Guyman02: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This is the kind of case Falana should be taking to ICC. Okonji-Iweala waa right, he is an integrity-challenged charlatan (ICC)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is an Igbo name and Falana is from Rusted Roof Area. You know what I mean

These people were the same people who were willing to kill and die if PMB was not declared winner but after winning he has separated them into Shiite and Sunni Muslims. The Sunnis are rewarded with FG positions while the Shiites are now infidels meant for slaughter.

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by banio: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
APC change. This govt will be convicted in ICC come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by lohresloco: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
shey they wanted nortern presido....they have it....
Chubhie:
Buhari, Sanusi lamido Sanusi, Elrufia and Burantai committed the massacre of innocent civilians while the nation looks the otherway!!!! Never in my interactions have I come across a nation as Nigeria that doesn't value human life.

Everyone needs to raise up and demand these men present themselves for justice! blood for blood!!! money can't buy them out this time around.

If by the Nigerian system all these men escape justice, I will personally take justice on the midget elrufia.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
lohresloco:
shey they wanted nortern presido....they have it....
Somebody should twit Obama and draw his attentions same way chibok got his attentions.

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sexaddict08(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This is the kind of case Falana should be taking to ICC. Okonji-Iweala waa right, he is an in
please, cost of getting a standard Nigerian passport )

guy go buy sense ooo....
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by chubhiee: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:
I hate behari and any thing associated with him
Tufiakuwa
Bloody murderers
You should demand that justice be done.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Bigchief46(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
This is the kind of case Falana should be taking to ICC. Okonji-Iweala waa right, he is an integrity-challenged charlatan (ICC)
Falana is just an opportunist who cannot tie the shoe laces of a Fawehinmi no matter how hard he tries. He is only a human rights activist when his bread is buttered & it suits him. I have always had doubts about him but I lost all respect for him when he appeared with over fifteen other SANs in a team to defend Buhari in one of the cases challenging his lack of certificates & requisite constitutional qualification to assume the office of President. Ordinarily people like Falana should have been in the fore-front of the demand that Buhari proves he has the qualifications prescribed by our Constitution; instead, he accepted tens of millions of Naira to frustrate the cases so they won't be heard on the merit by filing technical objection after technical objection. Can you imagine Fawehinmi doing that? On this matter of the genocide of the Shias for allegedly blocking a road which should have been dealt with by tear-gas, water cannons, rubber bullets, etc, you won't see him stand to be counted. But it is not even Falana I am worried about; it is what we have become in Nigeria that makes me shudder. Most of us are now no better than animals. When you read comments in this site & others & see the cold-blooded nonchalant dismissal of the murder of hundreds of fellow citizens, you wonder if we are not really the animals the rest of the world considers Africans to be. We see right there on television & CNN when people throw rotten tomatoes, eggs, vegetables, etc on Prime Ministers & Presidents & nothing happens. A journalist once threw a shoe at President Bush & nothing happened. And yet just for the "nuisance" & inconvenience occassioned by the alleged blockade of a road, hundreds of fellow citizens are murdered in cold blood & we clap & go on with our lives as if it is all in a day's work. Make no mistake, the Shias are absolutely wrong to block roads, Harrass passers by & generally constitute themselves into a pain in the public neck but for a supposed disciplined Military to react by murdering the same citizens they are sworn to protect is shocking. Most Nigerian's no longer have a conscience which is the only thing that differentiates humans from other species of the animal kingdom. You think it doesn't concern you? Okayoooooooo. God dey

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
PushMusic:
This is Genocide. angry
Absolutely! And people are not talking. We're letting the govt get away with their crimes.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jamst2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
huh! Buhari is on a covert agenda to either kill or capture & jail some persive 'enemies' but my question is,is he doing this for himself or for some his puppet masters

I see a massacre/attack of more than this magnitude coming in the way on the niger delta (militant)leaders & militants in the creek,sooner or later cos that might be the reason for burutai's visit to colombia...as we all know that the colombian military have experience in fighting in swampy forest against the farc(militant)...this is just the beginning!
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sunshine1974(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dats what u get when u see army coming with AK 47 with anger and instead of u to run away, u are busy shouting "Allah akubaru" I don't pity dem. Dere were hungry for death and dey got served.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jamst2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
marlockj:

So if he is dead Wat hppn...

I don't understand.. I thought this is a sect group...who were blocking the road n harassing passersby...

I thought is dead is suppose to b goodnews

Guy,go & research about 'false flag attack/propadanda'
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by drss(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
as usual northern elders ar silent on buari dullard's tyrrany. if dis ting happen during GEJ era, dem for don throw d zoo into fire n brimestone. Hypocrites.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
crixtex:
This is unfair... This is unfair. .. wat this Military men did to ds pple... why is no one talking??... well no one can escape God's judgenent...
the apc robots can't condemn this act because in nigeria what ever party you support must always do what is right...how people support the massacre of 750 persons in nigeria is beyond me...It shows that nigeria is a jungle...a foolish one at that...apc apologists should be ashamed of themselves starting from the president to the least apc winch here online...It beats my imagination how many come to talk about why the shiite members should block the COAS...who the hell is the COAS...is he god...how can the army kill civilians in hundreds and all we see is our president claiming he is fighting corruption then what the hell is extra judicial killings if not corruption. ..I give up on this country. ..this craze shouldn't repeat in the Niger delta if not its gonna be hell let loose for this government...
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
jamst2:
huh! Buhari is on a covert agenda to either kill or capture & jail some persive 'enemies' but my question is,is he doing this for himself or for some his puppet masters

I see a massacre/attack of more than this magnitude coming in the way on the niger delta (militant)leaders & militants in the creek,sooner or later cos that might be the reason for burutai's visit to colombia...as we all know that the colombian military have experience in fighting in swampy forest against the farc(militant)...this is just the beginning!
then nigeria is headed for a disintegration. ..what rubbish...750 persons killed...
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by ican2020: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Can army chief and his boys be so wicked to kill Nigerians in their hundreds without little mercy

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by holllandis: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
jornie:

na today people dey protest dey barricade road..? abi na d first time wey Dem go see the military for dat place but dat?
that bad blood had always been there.... it's not just what happened that day
You take killings so lightly .You must be a disguisting Buffon and a shameless uncivilised specie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bigchief46:

Falana is just an opportunist who cannot tie the shoe laces of a Fawehinmi no matter how hard he tries. He is only a human rights activist when his bread is buttered & it suits him. I have always had doubts about him but I lost all respect for him when he appeared with over fifteen other SANs in a team to defend Buhari in one of the cases challenging his lack of certificates & requisite constitutional qualification to assume the office of President. Ordinarily people like Falana should have been in the fore-front of the demand that Buhari proves he has the qualifications prescribed by our Constitution; instead, he accepted tens of millions of Naira to frustrate the cases so they won't be heard on the merit by filing technical objection after technical objection. Can you imagine Fawehinmi doing that? On this matter of the genocide of the Shias for allegedly blocking a road which should have been dealt with by tear-gas, water cannons, rubber bullets, etc, you won't see him stand to be counted. But it is not even Falana I am worried about; it is what we have become in Nigeria that makes me shudder. Most of us are now no better than animals. When you read comments in this site & others & see the cold-blooded nonchalant dismissal of the murder of hundreds of fellow citizens, you wonder if we are not really the animals the rest of the world considers Africans to be. We see right there on television & CNN when people throw rotten tomatoes, eggs, vegetables, etc on Prime Ministers & Presidents & nothing happens. A journalist once threw a shoe at President Bush & nothing happened. And yet just for the "nuisance" & inconvenience occassioned by the alleged blockade of a road, hundreds of fellow citizens are murdered in cold blood & we clap & go on with our lives as if it is all in a day's work. Make no mistake, the Shias are absolutely wrong to block roads, Harrass passers by & generally constitute themselves into a pain in the public neck but for a supposed disciplined Military to react by murdering the same citizens they are sworn to protect is shocking. Most Nigerian's no longer have a conscience which is the only thing that differentiates humans from other species of the animal kingdom. You think it doesn't concern you? Okayoooooooo. God dey
my brother I am shocked at every apc fool who has supported the killing of the shiite members..they even justify the killings by claiming why should anyone dare block the passage way of the COAS. .then I ask who the hell is he..aren't these guys suppose to protect us....very crazy Nigerians have become because of partisan politics..not an apc member can condemn this dastard act...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
nobody even sabi d tru story of d incident. ignorance will continue to kill Nigerians undecided
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by dessey(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
allanphash7:
Burutai is brutal

Dont dare him
that means b4 bubu go comot 2019 our population go come be 100million. grin grin
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by dessey(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
sheyoroniyen:
nobody even sabi d tru story of d incident. ignorance will continue to kill Nigerians undecided
Mr right u mean say those names na lie, abi na lie lie muhamed write am ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.