Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

"Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" (24561 Views)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Recruitment Of 10,000 Police Officers: Application Hits 705,352 Job Seekers / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by amusadele: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2016
repogirl:
Very good move. Booohari has added this on his long growing list of atrocities against human rights. they are compiling his portfolio for him, he should not worry.

Barely one year in office and citizens are massacred by the army for no just reason and they think they will get away with it.

They think they are smart, soon they will outsmart themselves. angry
I am a pensioner, as such I know Buhari. Buhari is evil. All those picture aired by AIT about Buhari's killings during the campaign are all true. I witnessed them all. He is still the highest killer in Nigeria and indeed if not the entire world of innocent people. I have been saying it. Just six months into his government, imagine the innocent people Buhari has killed. Buhari is a VERY BAD luck. I do not know your age, help, take a role call of all the killings and see if any leader has killed more than Buhari? We all must pray otherwise in our eyes, this country will melt down because of Buhari's bad luck. Tufiakwa to him.

1 Like

Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by amusadele: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
marlockj:

So if he is dead Wat hppn...

I don't understand.. I thought this is a sect group...who were blocking the road n harassing passersby...

I thought is dead is suppose to b goodnews
May God help you. Have you actually seen those pile of lifeless bodies?
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by kolaosita4(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok i Pray de figure rise
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Next time when they see an army convoy, they would think twice about blocking its path.

Soldiers no be police oo! the don't carry rubber bullets or tear gas for riot control, they are not trained in crowd control.

They are equipped with deadly weapons and are trained to shoot to kill.

Please next time you see an army convoy, please , please do not block their path.
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by marlockj: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2016
amusadele:
May God help you. Have you actually seen those pile of lifeless bodies?

Pile as in sect pile bodies?
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jamst2(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
marlockj:

Bros I Dnt understand...

Were this not d Ppl we watch carrying sticks n other weapons...saying army should not pass..
Or did I watch propaganda video or wrong video...

What I read on news is that this Ppl are sect group or Abi Na fake news I dey read since

Abi no b dis same Ppl army beg ova how many minutes for them to let them pass in peace....

I thought shittes is anoda sect..

Pls,just do a google search on wat i asked you to do first
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by juman(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is heartless!
Re: "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People" by jpphilips(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Chubhie:
Buhari, Sanusi lamido Sanusi, Elrufia and Burantai committed the massacre of innocent civilians while the nation looks the otherway!!!! Never in my interactions have I come across a nation as Nigeria that doesn't value human life.

Everyone needs to raise up and demand these men present themselves for justice! blood for blood!!! money can't buy them out this time around.

If by the Nigerian system all these men escape justice, I will personally take justice on the midget elrufia.

Innocent indeed! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.