Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Do You Have To Be A 'player' To Seduce Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have To Be A 'player' To Seduce Women? (700 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have To Be A 'player' To Seduce Women? by leslimark(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Not at all.

Really, guys who aren't trying to be players can actually end up being a lot MORE successful than those who do want to try and play the field. I've seen this play out so many times and the reasons are pretty simple. One such reason is that the guys who are trying hard to be players end up putting too much stock in building up an image and not enough in learning real seduction techniques that really work well.

To seduce a woman, you have to know how to put the spotlight on HER for a while.

This is something that most would be players don't want to do, don't know how to do, or don't think that they should be doing. Instead of stepping back from the limelight a little and letting her shine, they want to have the spotlight on themselves. What do I mean by this? Well, one of the best ways to 'connect' with a woman in a STRONG way, is to actually listen to her. Players try too hard to dominate and dictate the conversation, and they don't do enough of the listening thing.

You don't have to dominate the conversation, you have to lead and guide.

There is a big difference here in trying to dominate the conversation and leading and guiding her. When you lead her, you are still kind of in control, but it does not seem like you are to her, at least. And the connection that you can make with her can be very strong, and that can lead to a very fast escalation in the interaction, which of course is good for you.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to say that you need to be Mr. Sensitive to seduce a woman.

You don't have to be so sensitive to a woman that it's almost like you are a woman yourself, you just have to know that seduction is not about sex only, it's about all of the things that LEAD up to sex, and conversation is one of those things that can lead there very quickly, if the connection and sexual attraction is strong enough.

You don't have to be a player to seduce women, and in many situations... it will actually help you to do BETTER with women if you are not trying to be one. Remember, seduction is what leads up to the sex, not just the sex by itself.

Re: Do You Have To Be A 'player' To Seduce Women? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Ok, they are coming

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Nigerian Female Soldier / See The Condom Scientists Just Designed To Combat Rape / 7 Years Of Badluck To A Person That Ignore This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.