Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words (1799 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words by leslimark(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2016
If you want to learn how to seduce women with words, you have to know that the first thing you need to do is to make the woman feel relaxed and comfortable.When it comes to dating and learning how to seduce women, you need to have a sincere interest and be very confident. No matter how tough a woman may seem, there are ways that you can get the woman you want by just talking to her.

smileyYou cannot seduce a woman in a single date therefore you have to practice a lot of patience. Never show a woman that you are over confident or that you are in a hurry when you are talking to a woman. Speak slowly and observe the woman's body language to see how she is responding to you. If you show her just how much ego you have, that will probably be the end of any interest that she has in you. Make her understand that you are capable of making her dreams come true.

smileyWhen you are seducing the woman, your focus should be on the process and not the results. The words you choose will determine whether she considers you as someone she can have a sexual relationship with or not. The first conversation that you have should be memorable for her. Be stylish, graceful and elegant when talking to the woman so that you can create a lasting impression.

Click on the link http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ to learn How to Seduce Women Without A Too Much Effort

Re: Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words by druxy(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2016
rada rada...LA click LA bomb
Re: Techniques To Learn How To Seduce Women With Words by feldido(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2016
LA click LA change my name to Buhari grin

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Future Wives Indeed Pic's / Slove Your Relationship Problems With Your Online Native Priest / Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.