Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (42313 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by sibdiibrahim(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
You sure say your relationship started as a Godly one? If not, just go repent, and keep on praying to God all the time 'God forgive me'......... This is the antidote.....
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by focus7: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Madam your husband is an occultic person, the church is growing through occultic power, the people and the workers around him are all under spell, the lady you call her mistress is an agent of hell. If you leave that man you won't suffer neither your children.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by yankosbaba(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hey send me a private message...all I need is the name of your church and the guy who slapped you. I will handle the rest.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by executioner27: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

This story sound like BS. This is my BS response;
1) Your husband must be a very powerful 'man of God' for his congregation to stand wickedly by his side. I'm making reference to where you said the church laughed at you when your husband was scolding you for 'pretending and showing you r preggie' and the part where someone slapped you even in front of him. He probably would have landed the slap but then he will be called a wife beater. Having one of his followers to do it...is a different ball game.
2) Are you sure your husband is not running a cult? These Rev King kind of church?
3) After 5 kids...u took in for another?in this our economy?
4) Word of advice...you better pick up whatever dignity, shame, love, e.t.c. and get the hell out of that marriage.Go and do serious fasting, praying, chanting, speaking in tongues, etc.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by daclint(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Your husband no even love u, no man fit slap my wife cuz na him death sentence be that
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Eve62(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
my sister u need to pray seriously for dat husband of yours. honestly speaking I don't think he's himself. don't do anything rash but go on your needs in fasting and prayers.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by remixs(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please b4 u give an advice to d woman maybe she shud stay in d marriage or to leave think twice, because she had already 5kids including d pregnancy and its not an easy tin to face or nurture 5 kids now,my advice for her is to stay and pray for God intervention,for the so called pastor i ll say dat devil has take over his ministry back to back from 1wife to 2wives. Dats her own cross carry it n follow Jesus we ll help u in prayer.....#Endtime is near#
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by pharmagba: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

Start by going to report the assault from the usher to the police
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by boujaye: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition. tell me its a nollywood script you re acting

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Chiccly(f): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hi dearie,

Pick up the mic on Sunday during service in bid to give a testimony.
Now,tell how God delivered you from miscarriage after you were given a slap in church.Tell the congregation how God delivered you from shock when your hubby the Pastor shouted at you during service " make them know that is is the handiwork of the devil that on a good day,your hubby wouldn't have done that"Tell that as a pregnant woman it came as a rude shock but God was faithful though you almost fainted.At the end,warm all singles to be careful when getting married that it takes only God to keep a home and not man...that God has been faithful in your marriage else the devil would have come for it.Am sure your hubby will read in between the lines and those close to you will catch the joke.

Meanwhile,safe delivery and God's grace!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by creepsyme(f): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

wat a cheap fiction.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

What has self-esteem got to do with this?
Only people with low self esteem will stay in this kind of toxic relationship for the fear they can't get something better when they leave. Kapish?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Haaa I dnt do music jor...I'm the office type.Suit n tie...Madam F...I sent u a DM on twitter o.
lol really? What is your Twitter handle?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by dbestuncle: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

I av read through your earliest post till now. am perplexed but I promise u this, I will join u in prayer, the situation looks hopeless but it is not.
How n Who was he before u married him?
madam are u a bone again child of God?
do u believe God can change him?
are u a legal wife or just an adulteress with kids?
Do u have prayer partners n counsellors or confidants
pls answer me and let's take a good spiritual step on this.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Princewell2012(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ma, your dalling husband has been possesed by a strange woman. Your husband doesn't know what he is doing. And this strange woman has suceeded in demonizing the whole church.

She is there for a mission, and she has suceeded.

But don't loose hope, get in touch with me and you shall testify.

The only thing you need is prayer and you will gain back your marriage and your ministry.

Shalom.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by charlsecy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me.
HIV is real!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by dbestuncle: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

I av read through your earliest post till now. am perplexed but I promise u this, I will join u in prayer, the situation looks hopeless but it is not.
How n Who was he before u married him?
madam are u a bone again child of God?
do u believe God can change him?
are u a legal wife or just an adulteress with kids?
Do u have prayer partners n counsellors or confidants
pls answer me and let's take a good spiritual step ?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Simplymeah: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
How can anyone be in dis kind of marriage and be making babies lyk puppies? Smh 4 sum women

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by luthorcorp: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
@smartkossy....DM me
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
@smartkossy....DM me
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by enoch273: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

An ordinary church member dragged you and slapped you, mehn! First of all don't you ve a brother?
Cause from the way things are that man does not love you oo, secondly when. You guys were still courting did you offend him??

Pray to God for directions my dear, I don't even know what to say, but if it were to be someone I know. Then next week Sunday that church no go hold
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
@smartkossy....DM me
Hehehe and u talk say u send me DM? I have been trying to figure out how you got my handle to send DM sef grin
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe and u talk say u send me DM? I have been trying to figure out how you got my handle to send DM sef grin
Do jorrrrrr I'm waitn.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

Give your husband a certificate of divorce as stated in matthew 5:31

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Do jorrrrrr I'm waitn.
*a DM* grin
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Do jorrrrrr I'm waitn.
I sent you *a DM* kindly confirm receipt grin
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
I sent you *a DM* kindly confirm receipt grin
Yet to see it
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Yet to see it
*a DM*
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by oyeah786(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
That church and the pastor are evil and I guess you were a member before you get married to the pastor that's why you all don't see it as anything and the same will repeat itself on the second when she comes in.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by billy187(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
What amazes me is how such retards even get enough followers to form a church.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

*a DM*
Direct Message...wats ur twitter handle?tot itx ladyfloriano or somtn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.