Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (42316 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by rhymxkid(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
Dont revenge let them go
Leave dem to God b d best mum u can be to ur kids let dem b ur happiness wake up everyday to live for ur kids God bless u
cry cry cry cry

Dats why i always say never marry sumone who doesnt love u !

U will regret in d long run !

Sumone was now saying marry who u love Its a 50-50 chances
wow! so you are this sound...that's just the perfect advice for the issue at hand...
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Direct Message...wats ur twitter handle?tot itx ladyfloriano or somtn
ohh it's not floriano

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kossyablaze(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

ohh it's not floriano

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] grin grin grin
hmmmm linus....u r xo complicated...buh don't worry...I av pieces to ur puzzle,just a way to connect it lol
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
rhymxkid:

wow! so you are this sound...that's just the perfect advice for the issue at hand...

Wat kind of sound do u mean

Hiphop or RnB?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ladyF(f): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
hmmmm linus....u r xo complicated...buh don't worry...I av pieces to ur puzzle,just a way to connect it lol
lol good luck kiss
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Ehinmola(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pastor indeed.
You have no idea what this devil of a pastor is planning against you. Stay clear from him and be prayerful. God will soon disgrace them
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by prophetfire: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hhmmmmm
in which church does pastor marry two wives.is it a white garment herbalist church?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Smellymouth: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
prophetfire:
in which church does pastor marry two wives.is it a white garment herbalist church?

I wonder ooo
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by sunnyphem(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
to get rid of fat from your body n to have flat tommy whatsapp or call 08030444538
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nkasiobi87(f): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
histemple:

This story is although not entirely strange but difficult to believe.
However, if you are sure what you just explain is factual, kindly give us the pastor's name, his church name and address. Possibly the church's contact details and we will fight him legally probono.
my story is real and true, believe me this is what am passing through. but please because I have not decided on whether to revenge or not, let me leave the church name for now if he didn't change then I will publicize his name, the church name.for now all I need is how to deal with this situation at hand before they start thinking that am powerless and weak.please bear with me for not exposing the church name. but my story is not fiction .
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by SWG1: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
cold:

You won't advice her to leave her marriage until you read...'pastor kills pregnant wife'..says it was the work of the devil. Then all the 'divorce is not an option under any circumstance' crew will turn around to blame her for not leaving at the first sign of violence. Marriage is not by force o abeg. Especially when violence is involved. But what is it with all these so called men of god anyways? Always involved in one shady activity or the other. I tire for these religious peeps sef

And who crowned him Man of God. Anyone fallen from Grace or called himself to ministry without Gods backing is man of his own just like the 7 sons of sceba. The Op should be truthful to tell us if she and her husband are born again and spirit filled cos I smell serious carnality in that household.

A church where pastor leaves the supposed move of God to battle with a church member who is meant meant to be the mummy of the household. A church where a member has the guts to drag a lady church member that chooses to leave the church (the mummy of the church for that matter) A church where the pastor is overtly committing Adultery with impunity.
still ppl are blind to see they are being led by a spiritually blind man.
A church where their is hatred and revenge from the top.

Op you need to seek the face of the Lord to retrieve ur husband and equally pray for his salvation cos He has lost it. (1 john 5:16)
Ur husband is supposed to have a spiritual father over His head, if not, His calling is questionable.

Pray ye it doesn't get to the judgement of Hebrew 6:4-6.

His grace is sufficient, Op God loves u.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Adadinmaa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na so one pastor for my area pour poo and urine of his mum on his wife and she came backto leave with the man. Whatever makes them to stick with such manis what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
ucheHapers:
Menh...I'm way over my head in this one...imagine someone slapping my wife in my presence...God would declare judgement day that same minute cos even the devil would look like a saint when I'm done with the fool.

mumu
soldier never slap u slap ur wife join
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by okparea(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2016
my sister leave them don't fight the lord battle the bible say vengeance is of the lord .. use the word of God to fight them be strong one with God is a majority, you have overcome them by the blood of the lamb
trust God not your own strength
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Petroking: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

Give us the name of this Satanic Church that allows a married man to openly profess love to another woman and that forcefully drags one back even when one is not interested. Please provide the name and address and let's us do the investigation and the church will be shut down. if you are right.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by eaglesmind: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2016
babe, keep ur mouth to keep ur marriage
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

It's now to duty to make sure that lady leaves..... Make her feel miserable staying there.... Make things very hard for her...... U don't need to beg your husband to send her away...... Do it yourself..... The same way your husband is making your feel miserable..... Transfer all of it to her...... By the time she sees how serious you are she will leave
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by rolled: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
5 kids and still pregnant?
Is family planning too expensive where you live
Abeg you have been cursed
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Funjosh(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Where is his Church located please I wish to listen to him preach tongue
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2016
cutetopsey:
You mean the kind of pastor? This one na End time pastor! A pastor that doesn't have the fear God in him....A pastor that doesn't honour and respect God......In fact, categorically, he doesn't have any place in God's servant hierarchy.

My advice to the woman is to take the whole matter to God in prayer.....Obviously your husband is no more rooted in God anymore. He already lost it. But you can revive it by praying for him and your family at large. Meanwhile, I will suggest you face your children and God now. Those two are more important in your life than anyone. Work harder to cater for yourself and your children as well as to provide for your unborn baby. God will see you through ma.

BTW, you can check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats

u don't seem reasonable to me...
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Gbsks: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

woman, if you love yourself ehn, leave that pit you call marriage and find better things to do with your life because it's quite obvious that you are a piece of trash to your husband and his congregation and yet you're still staying among them expecting them to show you love? Maybe when they kill you and turn your kids to motherless children and slaves then you'll be happy . SMH in disgust #irritatedAtFoolishnessOfSomePeople
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by amacastel: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Contact me and forget the rest if u are sure ur story is real let's stat with the mistress. Trust me u will watch them fight I swear while u blow whistle for them
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Gloriagee(f): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Spill the 'church's' name, biko.

Just imagine how many ppl I'll be saving from a verified false prophet. Get ur family involved!!

Nonsense
Nkasiobi87:
my story is real and true, believe me this is what am passing through. but please because I have not decided on whether to revenge or not, let me leave the church name for now if he didn't change then I will publicize his name, the church name.for now all I need is how to deal with this situation at hand before they start thinking that am powerless and weak.please bear with me for not exposing the church name. but my story is not fiction .
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by byvan03: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Madam you are a complete joke!! How much pity do you need to act human? There is nothing to feel for your type that has chosen to be completely useless. You are always here scaring the singles from getting married just because you can't act human. Let me give it a rest because if I write you the way I should eeehhh....
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by analice107: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
sexymoma:
You mean your hubby is a pastor.. he has a second wife you have 5 kids and you are still carrying another child i guess you are scared of the man...
It's obvious she is.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by analice107: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
unite4real:
I need to be convinced that I am not reading a folk tale.
It is really unbelievable.
But things happen. I was in church some years back when a woman walked into the church heavily pregnant, crying to see my pastor. What was her problem? She was also a general overseers wife who had 4kids under 5yrs, and was pregnant for the 5th child. All the kids girls. The pastor/husband gave her money to go for scan, he told her never to consider coming back to his house, if she was carrying another female child.
She went for scan, it was a female child. She was so confused and didn't know what to do, so she ran to my pastor to pray so that the sex of the baby will change to male. It was funny, but if you saw her, you won't laf. My pastor was not in town, she stayed there till late, we had to plead with her to pls go home to the other children who were almost the same age. The man won't let her rest with sex.
Her mother-in-law beats her at will. Her husband's brothers slaps her at any slightest provocation in front of their brother the pastor, and her husband will push her out if she cries out. They all lived together. I don't like talking about this it makes me cry, really.
I hope the OP is not the same woman am talking about here?
I won't be surprised if she is. People are suffering.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by analice107: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Look woman, am not sure you want a solution for this marriage of urs. If I were in ur shoes. I will not only drop the name of the church, I drop his name and his phone numbers. By the time everybody in this thread calls him and threaten his ass, he will adjust fast.
First and foremost, he is fake, again, he is a brute beast. I have no love for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.