Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (42315 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by RVBC: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
What iss the name of this church? Whr is it located? Invvestigations would be made we believe you tho! But we don't want situations whr pple come telling us their own side of the story which favours them we just need to hear frm the other side, my people don't be quick to judge!
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Ifebazz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.
Incoherent and fictional.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by scachy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
The pastor is a fake pastor grin grin

It's possible, but even the unrighteous /fake persons needs prayers to turn a new leaf.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
ucheHapers:
Menh...I'm way over my head in this one...imagine someone slapping my wife in my presence...God would declare judgement day that same minute cos even the devil would look like a saint when I'm done with the fool.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by histemple: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

This story is although not entirely strange but difficult to believe.
However, if you are sure what you just explain is factual, kindly give us the pastor's name, his church name and address. Possibly the church's contact details and we will fight him legally probono.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by MonitorinSpirit(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
This story sounds storiful. I'm still trying to believe it
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by victme1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abort and gerrratof there!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by nobilie: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm, this is what you see in some of these small churches.
He must be the senior pastor. Sorry for the members.

OP, face your children, build your mind and pray better.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by justmenoni: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ladyf me sef no blv this story you know but if it's true then op you and ur pastor dey try oooo 6 kids and there are sign of more by the time you old u go don get 2 teams ooo but wait were u born in 87 and u already hv 5 kids? grin grin

Well if the story is true then I think that una church isn't that of God..which pastor would embarass himself and family while having the worshippers astonished?

ladyF:
cry I really hope this is fiction. I won't advice you to leave your marriage sha...but it is better to be single and happy, than to be married and miserable. Ask God for wisdom. cry

For the love of God, build your self esteem please.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ourchoice(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

Wait a minute....are you saying your said husband is a Pastor, as in a man of God? If yes....I doubt...he must be a man of devil calling himself a pastor.

How can a Pastor be so proud to keep a mistress to the knowledge of his legally married wife, and even congregation? I am sure your husband if he claims to be a pastor is just a guyman pastor using the ministry to cure hunger, unemployment and of course cover up his evil ways....start thinking twice....

...and your so-called husband watched another man slap you in his presence Gosh!! Some men are brain dead....jeez...anyway, this maybe another Mills and Boon...Naija version sha...I doubt its real

But please where and how do ladies meet these kind of men they marry self? Na wa o....still in doubt shaa

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by simplex2: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abusive husband + polygamous husband + cheat + religious pastor==== disaster!!!

And he is a pastor? somborrii shout allellujahhh!!!

And if you think he is a fake pastor, thou shall not judge! He is a man of god and who are thee to judge another man's servant?

Somborrii shout allellujjahhhh!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigerian women been having self esteem issues since time immemorial, what is it with you people and managing, a man cheats, you manage, he beats you, you mange, he drinks and goes off for days and returns claiming meeting amongst other lies and you manage, you are not happy but you mange, this woman was probably one of those who married as a virgin and thought that is enough to hold a man down, i am not even going to comment because for them to have gotten to this point, from child 1 to 5 and a new wife, girls and women pls and pls have a life of your own, build your self esteem, have interest, being beautiful, a virgin won't keep a man in fact those things are not half enough when you are talking marriage.. sad angry cool

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by eodavids(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
madam, if the narration is real, you have one option open to you right now. take note: your marriage has not broken down irretrievably, so don'T EVEN CONTEMPLATE DIVORCE. rather, prove to that man that you are the better woman in his life. may i pause here!
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by simplex2: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:
This story sounds storiful. I'm still trying to believe it

You are a monitorinspirit, just click on her profile and monitor her previous posts. I am waiting for the day she will start a thread about how her husband broke her spinal chord and she is paralyzed on a wheel chair.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kennyhai(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Can this be true? Please don't get me wrong... just dey imagine say my Pastor is dey involve in extra marital affairs and i come know and i still dey go him church. SURE SAY GOD NO GO DO SODOM AND GOMORAH THINGS TO THAT CHURCH?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kennyhai(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Can this be true? Please don't get me wrong... just dey imagine say my Pastor dey involve in extra marital affairs and i come know and i still dey go him church. SURE SAY GOD NO GO DO SODOM AND GOMORAH THINGS TO THAT CHURCH?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
chloedogie:

Every conceived baby has a destiny from God. Not trying to be religious my bro/sis. But that baby shouldn't be aborted. Come to think of it what if it's the birth of that new baby that will bring back the two of them and dispose the other lady? I always thank God for my mama for not aborting me reason bn that this life is sweet my person. You can bear me witness too yourself. Just give it some time, they will be fine.
Hmmmm after five fuvking kids shocked shocked Op dis guy said u should give birth to d baby oo
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by avenger74(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
The devil has unleashed his sword in your home, something you are hoping to change will never change, until you stand up and change it. Your husband is under the captivity of a very powerful force, the battle is not his but yours. if you leave, your children will carry your cross. I declare fasting and prayer after which you will confront your husband to make a choice - ensure your family members are around you, because dont underestimate the enemy you are dealing with.

If you dont, five kids, 9-10 year of marriage will all be a waste

You will win and your husband will cherish you forever.
DO NOT BITE WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
scachy:

It's possible, but even the unrighteous /fake persons needs prayers to turn a new leaf.
Make u no forget to join d op in prayer for d stewpid pastor!Nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

This is so pathetic if true. I went thru ur former posts, and I must say, I dnt know what u're still waiting for.

My sister, do u know how to run? Pls run for ur life, u don't av to avenge. A man tht can do tht to u, will watch on while u're killed, I don't want to hear stories tht touch the heart like 'pastor kills his pregnant wife'. Tht church sef is the church of the devil.
Please u av 6 children, so u av a lot of work to do, focus on them and ur career and make a success of both. Karma will catch up wt him
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by comffy(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ma'am, my advice for u is don't abort d foetus and don't divorce ur husband cos God frowns on divorce. I wl suggest dat u separate from him for a while since u av a job now and pray for him ceaselessly coz he is under a spell. Pray to God to deliver him from 'strange wife'. Becos prayer can move mountains. I wish u all d best. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Endtimesmith(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lie..Lie Muhammed everywhere....anywhere you go
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by chloedogie(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm after five fuvking kids shocked shocked Op dis guy said u should give birth to d baby oo

Lafffsss. The funny thing is there are some things we all have individually endured that if people should hear about, they won't believe we actually did bear those things. We shall all be fine.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by sunnyfats: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
dear poster...Firstly....when a single man is giving a married one advice..all u ll hear is divorce...pls dont let pple mislead you...i ll tell you...this is the best time when God wants you to call on him....if He could allow his worker slapu....then this is serious...nevertheless....pls pray..you may need to go back to ur certificates, dust them and start looking for a good job....pls....try as much as you can not to be violent with him....at some points..the so called congregation will kno the truth and ll only question him....pls pray very well....this maybe a plot from d pit of hell do destroy your joy....d devil is like a roaring lion...pls pls pls...dont fight him...but pray..we all kno he is d wrong one here..may God help u.....some so called menof God needs deliverance themselves....but that doesnt mean dat Hes not called by God...it is well with you madam....
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by holyokoto(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Am a Man of Few word, Must you live in Hell in the name of Marriage mtcheeeeewww

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Oahray: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
simplex2:
Abusive husband + polygamous husband + cheat + religious pastor==== disaster!!!
And he is a pastor? somborrii shout allellujahhh!!!
And if you think he is a fake pastor, thou shall not judge! He is a man of god and who are thee to judge another man's servant?
Somborrii shout allellujjahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
lolz

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Pastev1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Philippians 4:8 (ASV) Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by SUPOL(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

Put up a petition address to the commissioner of Police against d lady "threat to you life and that of your family by one miss ..." that she threatened to kill u n ur children because of ur husband. Watch d police do d rest.(keep like 10k aside) u can get a lawyer to help u write d petition. I bet u d matter is better settled at d police station n let d parties write undertaken esp. Dat evil woman. Thank me later
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
ucheHapers:
Menh...I'm way over my head in this one...imagine someone slapping my wife in my presence...God would declare judgement day that same minute cos even the devil would look like a saint when I'm done with the fool.

Even if this is the guy? undecided lipsrsealed

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by stancod(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pls name of d church nd location.let me start frm there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.