Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (42314 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by seeman(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Fake pastor don take over

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by cutebobo(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Summary pls?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2016
nawa o
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by goshen26: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Did I hear u say Pastor?

God have mercy
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2016
END TIME
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kunleboy2012: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
You just need to be prayerful. There is nothing difficult for God to do.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Tearg1: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Madam, my advice to you is to Forgive them for what they done towards you, commit the situation to the Lord for Justice and stay clear of him and that church...

Use this moment of Chaos to draw closer to God in prayer and worship and find peace in him...

Don't let any negative forces such as hatred get into you.

Shine for the Glory of God. And if your husband does not repent and seek your forgiveness, God will visit him.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by missKiffy(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
This wan strong
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by solochris(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
so for ur mind now, u r expecting me to advice u on dis fake story abi, nxt pls
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by sunkieisland(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2016
..... The Lord knows them that are his....

1. Remove every thinking that you married a pastor.... You didn't... You married a wolf in sheep's clothing

2. You've not been spiritually vigilant enough to keep your home.

God will help you himself

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by chronique(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2016
I have never been a fan of abortion but if this your story is true,I'd advice you terminate that pregnancy if possible,take your kids with you and quit that marriage immediately. Someone slapped you and your husband kept mute? Hian You are married to a demon. Leave that marraige as soon as you can. By the way,what kind of church iss that,that the members openly support their pastor marrying a second wife,when his first wife is in the church? It must be an occultic assembly.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Tearg1: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Also from your story, your Husband is possessed with a Demon... until he gets delivered, don't go into that church.

Continue to pray for him and if you can advice him to seek spiritual help from TB Joshua that will be Good for him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by SweetLove0(f): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by superdude007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is a sad story..but how do started your relationship with him? The foundation of your relationship needs to be question. However, the past is gone... I will not advice you to leave your home but if the situation demand your life, please vacate for a while and pray for him. God help Mama.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by delightf(f): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
A man slapt you in front of ur husband what kind of husband did u ve
Did u ask God if he is d right man b4 u marry him
No
Hp he has paid ur briad price,if he has't I ll advixce yoiu to inform ur pple oooo
And u stil let him in to sleep with you 4 wat
While he is busy going out with another woman why do u allow him to tourch you

Withall this disease on air .......if u re mysister trust me that dat man ll be in pot of soup...............................God ll see u through I think is spiritual something I dnt yhink is doing it with clear eyes how can a pastor be doing such thing. Even stopo the prayer sister dat baby inur womb ll be a testimone bear the pains nomatter wat dnt feel cuz the father is rude to you dnt think otherwise with dat pregranncy God ll see true jehovah Nissi" will provide all you need
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by JaneKenedy: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
cold:

You won't advice her to leave her marriage until you read...'pastor kills pregnant wife'..says it was the work of the devil. Then all the 'divorce is not an option under any circumstance' crew will turn around to blame her for not leaving at the first sign of violence. Marriage is not by force o abeg. Especially when violence is involved. But what is it with all these so called men of god anyways? Always involved in one shady activity or the other. I tire for these religious peeps sef

But wait ooo, does it mean d pastor id polygamous
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by oglalasioux(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
If there is any iota of reality to this story then I say maybe the OP is jobless or doesn't have a family. If she has a job and a family and still remain in that marriage then she should be taken to a zoo to join her kith and kin; monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by unite4real: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
I need to be convinced that I am not reading a folk tale.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by scachy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
So touchy,I really feel ur pains dear, but pls don't do him anything, but pray over everything n let God fight for u.

Believe me u ll smile at the end. Keep praying for him, he's not with his right senses.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Madam i wonder y u still open ur pusssy for d man to impregnant u after 5kids shocked shocked, is better for u to abort d baby&move on with d kids u ve already!!leave d fuvking marriage!!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kstyle2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yet u see people shouting that genevive should go and marry. If u know what people face in marriage ehn....

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by litaninja(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Retain a lawyer, sue that pastor / church for every single kobo...
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
scachy:
So touchy,I really feel ur pains dear, but pls don't do him anything, but pray over everything n let God fight for u.

Believe me u ll smile at the end. Keep praying for him, he's not with his right senses.
The pastor is a fake pastor grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by chloedogie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Down my street somewhere in osun state there is this clinic owned by a male nurse. His wife is a senior school teacher and they have like 3 boys and a girl all grown up now. Out of the moon the man just brought in one terrible fair looking lady into the house/clinic as his second wife. If you see his real wife you will concur with me that some men are real Ogufe, He, brown-on heat goats. The beauty and behavior of this so called rascal lady and the wife is like north to south. People advised the woman to leave the house but she stayed put. Long story short, after like 10 months, that girl went back to wherever she came in from. She even took in at a time but lost the pregnancy(please don't ask me what happened). But I learnt something from the woman that persistence and endurance with prayers and good counsel from reasonable people can bring a dying marriage back into life. But that doesn't rule out reporting an abusive husband to the right agency if he's physically abusing you. But if it's verbal abuse, there is a better way to end it. Cheers
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
You don't know where they sell rat poison?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
cry I really hope this is fiction. I won't advice you to leave your marriage sha...but it is better to be single and happy, than to be married and miserable. Ask God for wisdom. cry

For the love of God, build your self esteem please.

What has self-esteem got to do with this?
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
If this be true, don't you have family, did he really married you officially TM/Wedding? If Yes, let your people know and NOTE divorce is NOT the best. I always advice women to learn how best to make your man all he wants. Am a very bad man before I got married but now it will heard you to know she has made me drop all my past life on women, if you cares inbox me or call 08035482398 for more advice. God Bless you. Prayer works wonders.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by boyesky(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Report him to the Police, or better still... find a human right activist!... they will deal with him for you and am sure ull be happy with it.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by chloedogie(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Madam i wonder y u still open ur pusssy for d man to impregnant u after 5kids shocked shocked, is better for u to abort d baby&move on with d kids u ve already!!leave d fuvking marriage!!

Every conceived baby has a destiny from God. Not trying to be religious my bro/sis. But that baby shouldn't be aborted. Come to think of it what if it's the birth of that new baby that will bring back the two of them and dispose the other lady? I always thank God for my mama for not aborting me reason bn that this life is sweet my person. You can bear me witness too yourself. Just give it some time, they will be fine.
Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by femi4: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
cry I really hope this is fiction. I won't advice you to leave your marriage sha...but it is better to be single and happy, than to be married and miserable. Ask God for wisdom. cry

For the love of God, build your self esteem please.
She cant be happy in such marriage

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by ELGREF(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
That church must be a white garment church or c.a.c......anyway I can't pity any women facing any challenges in their marriage again, because of what I have pass through in their hand,they end up mariage wrong man due to their self interest....when u have genuine love for them,they will never appreciate u....even I don't trust op

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Pastor Is This? by kunle75(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Good morning everyone. If you have been reading my previous posts then you will know very well how my story has been. After getting a job and trying to ignore My husband'S cheating and other cruel characters towards me, he cheats with a female church member and promises her that he will marry her as a second wife.

After much talking which could not bring any positive results, I decided to let them be And mind my own business. He still enters my room when he feels like doing it with me. Now it happens that am 2Months pregnant after 5 kids. I told him about it he was happy at that given time. I then thought that maybe he will change this time to become a better father.

On Sunday while the morning prayer was going on, I couldn't stand up because I have started showing signs of pregnancy. I was feeling very anemic so I decided to sit down. My husband came out and stopped the prayer and started saying that I sat down because I wanted to show his mistress that am pregnant and that am doing drama for her mistress, something that I have never thought of doing. He started calling me all sorts of names all to calm the mistress down incase she notices that am pregnant. All to show the mistress that he is not happy with me being pregnant. All to make me feel bad and not happy of my condition.

While the congregation and the mistress were watching and laughing. When I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to walkout of the church. one of his workers ran after me and forcefully drew me back which left a mark on my neck. His claim is that I shouldn't move out while his pastor is talking. I pushed him out of my way, he slapped me inside church while my hubby watch. with the little strength in me I fight back and leave the church premises. I was so hurt that I want to revenge on my husband and his worker. how will I be proud of this pregnant now that he has said in his congregation that all am doing is noting but a show how painful. how do I pay him back.I really wish the worst on them now.God help me that I didn't do something unlawful to them.

I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU DON'T ANYTHING UNLAWFUL COS YOU WILL GO TO JAIL IF YOU DO,AND PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO CARRY YOUR CROSS AFTER 5 CHILDREN WHERE DO YOU WANT TO START AGAIN?THEN BE PRAYERFUL THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANT CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.