Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1101654 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2017
HARDDON:

Just beneath this F off shield on their forehead n arround em is this soft core. Beneath that is loneliness, a longing for a real man, a man that got his balls in chk.
A man that they can summit to. A man totally different from all they are see's been usEd to.

It takes a A gUy that knows his onion to burst up n ball in seamlessly.
Ride on boss, we are following

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:56pm On May 05, 2017
HARDDON:
FLASH!

Dating Drills Whatsapp Group:

This is to inform every1 that we have officially stopped accepting new participants for this Batch.

Those that couldnt complete the Reg proccesses b4 the deadline can still do that. You wud be considered first n added seamlessly to the next Batch coming up 20th May 2017.

For those that would love to join, mail : datingdrill@gmail.com

Rich Regards
Don

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=56250893][/quote]

Nawa oh.

Boss, you just ignored my post.

Baba say something na. smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 11:25am On May 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Just beneath this F off shield on their forehead n arround em is this soft core. Beneath that is loneliness, a longing for a real man, a man that got his balls in chk.
A man that they can summit to. A man totally different from all they hv been usEd to.

It takes a A gUy that knows his onion to burst up n ball in seamlessly.

Boss... we've missed you on here.. We are following hundred percent...! #Harddon - Demigod status!!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NAVTINO45: 5:18pm On May 06, 2017
have been a silent and ardent follower for a while.
for me this thread is the best so far,
first time I saw it, thought it was all those nice guys dry move... but surpassed. my expectations.
nice one Harddon ,not forgetting other bosses, Davidthegeek,

my own story, Choi..
cryhave been a silent and ardent follower for a while.
for me this thread is the best so far,
first time I saw it, thought it was all those nice guys dry move... but surpassed . my expectations.
nice one Harddon ,not forgetting other bosses, Davidthegeek,

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:18pm On May 06, 2017
SENSE PILL 102:

Have the Ballz to be Brave , the Sense to be Sleek

Have the Touch to be Posh , the Flow to be Fluent

We are no mere Men

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:35pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=vibrant40 post=55967016]Oga HARDON, how I wish I stumbled onto this tread before noon yesterday.
My case is so pathetic, u didn't know until I came to this tread that being a nice guy is a crime in the women world. No wonder I hardly ignite a relationship not to talk of keeping one.
Chai, my own mumu pass that of MR. BEANS.
Don't lemme waste your time, I just need help if there is going to be one for this grave mistake I have made.
There is this gal that I happened to be her kid sister's teacher. I fell for her the first day I saw her around my school.
Needs to get her I searched for her on Facebook and became friends with her. Asked for her number she gave it to me immediately after I had introduced myself.

We began chatting on WhatsApp and we started as innocent friends. With my mumu boiling, hardly a day goes busy which I don't chat with this gal. After some months of the friendship, I thought of getting our friendship to the next level, so I asked her out.

Guys like us dont just chat like every other average guys out there. B4 we initiate chats, we have a purpose and a set of pre tot out lines to achieve that.

Our chats are to make em
1. Relax n be totally free wit us in d process bringing d naughty lady in them out.
2. Swing in fun, surprises, challenges
3. Teach em one or two things

Our aim is to get them so stung on us (attracted), share fun moments , meet n marry! grin cheesy

See? We dont just chat "hello, hawayu? Where r u? What r u doing? Hope u reading ur books? Can i see u?" Borimg boring boring !
U ended up friendzoning urself with the INNOCENT FRIENDS Boring Daily CHATS.
And then you killed it all off by ASKING HER OUT. just simply pathetic. angry

She was like hoo you are late cos I just gave my heart to some one last week. I thought this is one of the numerous ways which girls do play hard to get and I continued to mount pressure on the professing my love for her and how I can do anything for her (Chai I mumu die. Thanks to this tread for making me know sha) all she do is ask me to stop that she can't date me but I remained optimistic.

Mounting pressure? No, More like getting all wet like a Needy sissy n handing her all ur balls on a platter.
Know the meaning she read into that?: " here goes another spinless fvckboy trying to talk his way into my pants!" See? Pathologically Pathetic. angry

U cant do that! U just cant.

She came home with her friends and came straight to my room. We exchanged pleasantries and she told me her friends and her would be lodging in my room. I gave a no problem gesture and in they packed their bags. That night I had wanted to sleep at a friend's house but they insisted I have to be with them.

And here was ur golden opportunity to tune u up a thousand notch but u fluffed ur lines again!

This is when u should have ignored her completely, picked on one of her more beautifully endowed friends, after dropping lines and making them all laugh n drool, and finger her jealousy!

Take d friend n both of u just disappear. Show her arnd town n do crazy stuffs!
Oh my world! Sad to my bones. Sad.

During the day of the burial she had wanted to hug me but stopped half way. This gave me the impression that she likes me but only forming (dunno if I'm right though) during the night they all slept on the bed I did on the rug. With that afternoon impressions, during midnight I tried to romance and kiss her but she stopped me. The next morning which I expected her to be mad at me what I just heard was "**** (she called my name). do you know you didn't allow me to sleep well and I am now having headaches. Her friends were like Ehnn after that nko.

Super duper situation mis reader!
When u should hv made fun of her after that move.

" is that how my luv scramble ur heart u cant place a foot right? "

She knew exactly wat she was doing n u fell for it.

That is what we call carrot n sticks move!
She has been giving u sticks ( whooping u wit emotional torture) that hug was meant to be d carrot ( a lil succour, ray of hope, a lil suga for all d troubles ) but alast , she didnt still give it! Ouch!

N trust u, u mis read it all. How do guys feel to be rejected again? Ackward? Pained? Bruised ego? Deflated ballz? Oh well n she, to really rub it in n on ur face, told everybody what lil pest u were d night b4( see? She swung d sendless move on u) u should hv corrected d insolence n insubordination there n den but ofcos, u muted out like a drenced dog with ur tails inbtw ur legs n let her Lord it ova u! angry embarassed
When she said that, you should hv shot back:

" but how do u think we wud hv done dat wit ur friends in d room?" Then turn to her friends n say; " she came @ me wanting something....she kept rubbing her hands on my huge erect secret place. Dont know what happened again cos i slept off. Besides, i didnt know how we wud be making luv on top ur heads. If she starts screaming, u guys might wake up n join her in raping me! cheesy

See? If she is stupid enuf to wano shame u, be ballful enuf to fvck b4 her friends.

I played this mumu nice guy afterwards do everything they wanted and give all the requested for to them, I even had to see them off to the motor park in a rain!
We didn't chat well since they left on Sunday because she not always online due to the fact that she is writing exams. But chatted yesterday and I revisit the topic of her letting me be her guy. She asked me to stop but I didn't. This pissed her off to the extent that she resorted to verbal abuse on me, she told me that she don't and will never love me. She said I disgust her and so on...... Í Was also annoyed but I mumuly kept my anger and started begging her.

I wudnt even respond to this. Too peeved.
Mr Provider

How do u do it? Mr Beggar? Chai! What men do for a lil pant sniff.

I stopped the chat with her and came to nairaland to cool off myself. Then I jammed this tread, how I wish I had done it earlier...... But Boss can there be a kinda solution because I wish to wack this gal to show her ego doesn't pay.
Sorry for the long novel bro, I have to explain myself better. Thanks in anticipation.

Well ive told u to cut all com lines wit her.
Go to FB, seek out one of those her friends she came wit off her page, make sure this one is more pretty, add her up n use these drills. Then one day pay that friend a visit after u hv broken all her defenses...... need i say more?

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by abdn: 9:10am On May 07, 2017
How will a beautiful girl behaves when she can't seem to understand you? When you are not like every other guys she meet on daily basis givin her attention, you don't seems to care. She call for help and you gladly help when you can, turn her down without any explanation when you can't.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ndubueze92(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Reverse Engineering!

Take a sit son

For Derail , they Sure can't
Baba I could use your help ... this moment it's as if my head is formatted... Holla me...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:22pm On May 07, 2017
Hyfer:
Boss ...I have been living in my neighborhood for over three years now and their is this gal that lives close to my house and have been crushing on me but I have not been able to talk to her cus I'm kinda shy guy.. .
How can i get to chat with her..ur advice will be deeply appreciated. tongue

HAve u read d thread?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=HARDDON post=56279542][/quote]

Mr provider? Hehe cheesy grin. You forming pick up artist undecided grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Wantedmiller: 2:30pm On May 07, 2017
I sent dis to girl

this one you are beeping me... I hope u are not tryin to have me...you have got to impress me before i follow you.

and she sent this

have u? it neva occured to me buh as u av said it, i considered it buh unfortunately came to a conclusion it will amount to child abuse cos u are still a kid lurking in a shadow it is neva too late, I may rethink wen u grow up....

boss please do I send message back or call and what do i type orr say. I have been tryin to get this gal for a long tym. she always call tryin to know me but sometime i wil pick and ask her to call back. For some days now i have not ans her calls nor call back.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
don sway,don no non-sense. grin grin

Ur sabbatical is really fruitful.

.it bring fouth many seeds of words dat can breed those lily specks of aphids we have around.

Keep da ball rolling,

da whisle blowing,

da breeze whozzling.

And most of all,stop testing dy patience. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2017
Wantedmiller:
I sent dis to girl

this one you are beeping me... I hope u are not tryin to have me...you have got to impress me before i follow you.

and she sent this

have u? it neva occured to me buh as u av said it, i considered it buh unfortunately came to a conclusion it will amount to child abuse cos u are still a kid lurking in a shadow it is neva too late, I may rethink wen u grow up....

boss please do I send message back or call and what do i type orr say. I have been tryin to get this gal for a long tym. she always call tryin to know me but sometime i wil pick and ask her to call back. For some days now i have not ans her calls nor call back.

u where u brought low by those words sad sad

arrgh!!! Dats stupid of u. Now get ur ass up and show dat lilly slay u here bfor her. Go ahead and text her back with all manliness and u-are-still-a-small-gal-coming up altitude or do u want some help? cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hyfer(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
HARDDON:

HAve u read d thread?
From page one?...

Its too much now..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by barneystinson(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2017
Hyfer:
From page one?...

Its too much now..

You're not ready to help yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Wantedmiller: 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
Adasun:

u where u brought low by those words sad sad

arrgh!!! Dats stupid of u. Now get ur ass up and show dat lilly slay u here bfor her. Go ahead and text her back with all manliness and u-are-still-a-small-gal-coming up altitude or do u want some help? cheesy

yea, i need help
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2017
This is something I noticed among my peers and in my environment. ..
Most guys nowadays look rich/act rich/do drugs and other stuffs in that line (just to impress girls/people without thinking about securing their future) but they are in major debt/doing illegal/dangerous stuffs.
Let me ask you, Are they as free/liberated as they want the world to believe?
They will be working to repay the debt/running from the law for most of the days of their life or end up dead sef.
The annoying part is the world seems to encourage this nonsense. Movies/music(u see niqqas doing dangerous stuffs to get money just to spend it on women n booze) makes love look like something that you must sacrifice your dreams to.

Guys, there are two options;
1. Work on/chase your dreams or
2. Help others chase n realize theirs...
The choice is yours. .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2017
If you are doing stuffs just to impress/feel among, my bro you need advanced help..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 11:30am On May 08, 2017
Wantedmiller:
I sent dis to girl

and she sent this

Hahaha oh lawd!

grin grin grin

She just took your balls and shoved it right in your a$$!

This is what happens when you say the right thing at the wrong time and in your case probably to the wrong person.

grin grin

I can't stop laughing. grin

Answer this questions first so we know what we're dealing with.
1. How long have you known her? (Has she friend-zoned you? Obviously she has but lets just know how long you've been talking)
2. Have you asked her out before and she turned you down?
3. Is she older than you/Is she out of your league? (Does she row with guys that are richer and have more swag than you, Does she row with a crew of big girls who are rich).
4. Why did you send the message? (What transpired between you two that led to you sending that message).

Lets be clear here, your message this one you are beeping me... I hope u are not tryin to have me...you have got to impress me before i follow you. is like jollof rice without salt, it has no taste.

I won't give an example of how that message could look like cuz it seems some people just come in here, take an example and use them out of context and at the wrong time.

It's best to digest the things you read here, before rushing off to apply them. Don't just read page 4 and run off, start from page 0. Get the basics.

She's a girl who's got a boss balls. She knocked you out like Anthony Joshua knocked Wladimir Klitschko cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BadBullet(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hahaha oh lawd!

grin grin grin

This is what happens when you say the right thing at the wrong time and in your case probably to the wrong person.

grin grin

1. How long have you known her? (Has she friend-zoned you? Obviously she has but lets just know how long you've been talking)
3. Is she older than you/Is she out of your league? (Does she row with guys that are richer and have more swag than you, Does she row with a crew of big girls who are rich).
4. Why did you send the message? (What transpired between you two that led to you sending that message).

Lets be clear here, your message this one you are beeping me... I hope u are not tryin to have me...you have got to impress me before i follow you. is like jollof rice without salt, it has no taste.

I won't give an example of how that message could look like cuz it seems some people just come in here, take an example and use them out of context and at the wrong time.

It's best to digest the things you read here, before rushing off to apply them. Don't just read page 4 and run off, start from page 0. Get the basics.

She's a girl who's got a boss balls. She knocked you out like Anthony Joshua knocked Wladimir Klitschko cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin
well said bro

harddon has said it countless times 'dont use his own lines just follow his format and create your own line but they wont listen forgetting that situation differs

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Wantedmiller: 1:12pm On May 08, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hahaha oh lawd!

grin grin grin

grin grin

o

very funny text from her
but to be sincere i have not seen her before.
she gave me her number on facebook.
i have only chatted with her on whaz app and it looks like she has forgotten abt d first chat becos she told me that she lost her phone.
she is veery curious to kw who is behind d phone.
I want to start a fresh
am older dan her.
when i notice that she dont kw my line again, I made up my mind to start again becos she has not met me before
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:12pm On May 08, 2017
In the final analysis, your balls is all u got!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
LordZero:
This is something I noticed among my peers and in my environment. ..
Most guys nowadays look rich/act rich/do drugs and other stuffs in that line (just to impress girls/people without thinking about securing their future) but they are in major debt/doing illegal/dangerous stuffs.
Let me ask you, Are they as free/liberated as they want the world to believe?
They will be working to repay the debt/running from the law for most of the days of their life or end up dead sef.
The annoying part is the world seems to encourage this nonsense. Movies/music(u see niqqas doing dangerous stuffs to get money just to spend it on women n booze) makes love look like something that you must sacrifice your dreams to.

Guys, there are two options;
1. Work on/chase your dreams or
2. Help others chase n realize theirs...
The choice is yours. .

Well said man. Movies don't actually condone it tho. They're just a reflection of the society
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by abracadabra123: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
Harddon can I contact you on WhatsApp?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:02pm On May 08, 2017
Wantedmiller:
I sent dis to girl

and she sent this

Top notch lines from hergrin

Lucky for you to stunmbled onto this thread,she would have so play with your balls.

I think she's still testing you to know if you really worth your balls or your are just faking it.

you have hook lines you can throw back at her if only you can see clearlygrin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:07pm On May 08, 2017
abracadabra123:
Harddon can I contact you on WhatsApp?

datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2017
Wantedmiller:

yea, i need help
hahahahaha laugh it out to show her it never get to u.

Then throw dis at her. Child abuse? U look at my cool,innocent and calm face and what came to ur mind was to go down with me huh? I bet that arn't gonna be easy.

U arn't even consider to join da long que yet cheesy

i may have to look wen less busy to c if u ar nt those gals that wear their pants upside down or maybe have a heart too small to hold my sway cheesy

And don't re-think anytime soon because u aren't up to da task yet.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hyfer(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2017
barneystinson:

You're not ready to help yourself.
I will read it na haba...
Can't someone play with u?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:35pm On May 08, 2017
malele:
Dear hardon.
I have a girl I intend to marry, she stays in ABJ serving.
During easter saturday she came around for for first time in my house, we cuddled kissed, but we didn't make love, for me it was her first day in my house so I didn't wanna go further.
She came again on Sunday, but was late,we kissed alittle before I took her home.

The problem is since she went back to Abuja, I noticed drop in our communication,
I called her lately, she said she was about talking her bath,that she will call back when done.
I waited but no call came. (I didn't border to fin out why she didn't call).
What should I do in this situation.
For me I want to stop calling her before she takes me for granted.
But ur own advice is highly needed, so remember it's a girl I plan marrying.

A gurl u intend to marry but u guys aint on same page yet cos u havent proposed nor hv u told her no sex b4 marriage. she isnt a mind reader to know what gud intentions u got.

Here is deal:
LDR weakens d thinking spine. Blows up sexual anticipation n your mind , heart , head n lyf gets fill wit crazy imaginations especially wen u guys go spending loads of time togeda online n doing fun stuffs.
U cant just wait!
This is d situation she's been in.
Only for d opportunity to present itself n u ducked out dashing her hopes after letting her taste ur lips!
She even came late d next day, u kissed n like a very nice guy, u tuk her home! U shattered her fantasy! Her yearnings! If only u know..... Arrrrrhhhh!

You might never be able get her back ever. Unless ofcos u travel to Abj n right ur bleeeping wrongs. That is if she wud ever wano see u again.

Trying to explain d no sex thingy to her now, wud even get her irritated d more. So is marriage talks now.
Difficult situation gee.

Things cant ever be same again unless by some stokes of luck n we r men that luv making our lucks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.