Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1098111 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
So I met an old secondary school classmate. We haven't seen for almost 10yrs now, back in those days she was obviously tripping for me but I didn't really fancy her despite she was pretty.
So I met her in the bank while trying to deposit some cash and we got talking, and she said my face seem familiar but she couldn't remember me, so I had to explain myself after which i collected her digits as she was about to leave. She seem really friendly and was smiling all through our convo.

Mehn this babe is just too fine and posh and she come get car upon say na small girl as she is in her early twenties; although its likely from a guy or her parents cos they are wealthy. Now the problem is that my liver dey fail me to call her cos I kinda feel intimidated by her beauty and posh status (car etc) and to make matters worse, the number she gave me isn't on whatsapp but I confirmed that's her real number by checking facebook. I have never felt this liverless towards a babe, I just can't explain it, even her smile dey make me reason whether she just wan use me cure since I didn't notice her back then. So oga HARDDON and brothers what do you guys suggest I do to up my mojo and some tips needed when dealing with such a babe that makes a nigger wanna lose his balls.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hey bro, you've got a mail

[quote author=DavidTheGeek post=60561646]
I taya for am oh
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
iykizzy:
Hey bro, you've got a mail

SEEN
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
emmyspark007:
So I met an old secondary school classmate. We haven't seen for almost 10yrs now, back in those days she was obviously tripping for me but I didn't really fancy her despite she was pretty.
So I met her in the bank while trying to deposit some cash and we got talking, and she said my face seem familiar but she couldn't remember me, so I had to explain myself after which i collected her digits as she was about to leave. She seem really friendly and was smiling all through our convo.

Mehn this babe is just too fine and posh and she come get car upon say na small girl as she is in her early twenties; although its likely from a guy or her parents cos they are wealthy. Now the problem is that my liver dey fail me to call her cos I kinda feel intimidated by her beauty and posh status (car etc) and to make matters worse, the number she gave me isn't on whatsapp but I confirmed that's her real number by checking facebook. I have never felt this liverless towards a babe, I just can't explain it, even her smile dey make me reason whether she just wan use me cure since I didn't notice her back then. So oga HARDDON and brothers what do you guys suggest I do to up my mojo and some tips needed when dealing with such a babe that makes a nigger wanna lose his balls.

You guys just jumping in on us clogs flowing forward .
If only you would just invest time and read.

HARDDON:

There is nothing like a man Sure of his Steps, Certain of his Future n in absolute Control of his Destiny!

A man Tested by Time
Cultured by Crime
SEasoned by Seasons

While @ it remember: There aint no big Gurls out there. There is just u, a Big Boy with the master touch of guts.

See gurls for who they r without wigs n weavons. Without make ups n pads, no matter d title they hold or the wealth of years they wear ,in the final analysis, they are nothing but babies in need of our touch.

Can't bliv a girl is intimidating u.
you lack basic component of confidence to roll real. Forget calling her for now. Work on yourself first.

For the umpteenth time, read d thread angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Drabeey:

i will. i have a lot of chics.... just dat i felt like settling with ds one. bt i will sure let her be

Johnson already did justice to your ish.

Nonetheless, emphasised caught my attention :

This is why even after reading these drilk and you become a pick sleek pro, you can't take your legs off the accelerator. Because once u start letting d crisom red of luv blindfold your thinking balls, u lose ur self, your rep, u lose her. Constantly, you must glow.
What does that mean? Don't hold none in high regard! Sendless! Infact the very one u wish to marry is the very one u shld send more less unlike what average guys out there do.

A gurls that knows u Wud always be there, regards u not

SENSE PILL 112: Wise men never give full sits to any lady in their lives. They constantly keep them on edge. Keep them wanting more. For a big bud of onion is accessed piece by piece.

......Don

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
HARDDON:

Johnson already did justice to your ish.

Nonetheless, emphasised caught my attention :

This is why even after reading these drilk and you become a pick sleek pro, you can't take your legs off the accelerator. Because once u start letting d crisom red of luv blindfold your thinking balls, u lose ur self, your rep, u lose her. Constantly, you must glow.
What does that mean? Don't hold none in high regard! Sendless! Infact the very one u wish to marry is the very one u shld send more less unlike what average guys out there do.

A gurls that knows u Wud always be there, regards u not

SENSE PILL 112: Wise men never give full sits to any lady in their lives. They constantly keep them on edge. Keep them wanting more. For a big bud of onion is accessed piece by piece.

......Don

llesson learnt bro..... Will just ignore her hence. thanks guys
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by spiritualmubi: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gud Evening sir, well done. am single and tired of bn single! the only gal i have ever approachd in my lyf was earlier dz year wen i was attending an exam preparatory klas, i met her, initiatd a cnversation, nd afta two days i askd if she culd gv me her cntact, she said she havent memrysd it, so i excusd her and said the next day, d nxt dy i askd her, she was lyk she cant, so i just lft her, bt seriously i just have that tender feeling for her and... even dreamt of her many tymes in a way that she has agrid, tho nw am jaz neutral, and note: i grew up indoorz, my parents are highly religous, al my frends arent single buh i am, my mother always caution me to be weary of gals cuz they are satans as she say, am just lonely and when angry and feel cheated i have no1 to console me, sum i say sum i swallow, bt to sumarize it all, tho i am pursuing admission into abu zaria, bt i need a gal by my syd, wen i c any of dm i fil deprivd of their beautiful nature, i jst dnt hv d guts to aprch dm, i jst wnt to be in love!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by spiritualmubi: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
an elderly Man said i shuld just face my studies since am going for medicine, bt seems hard, my exam is on 30th haha sounds funny i am worried about relationship ryt? loneliness causd dat, so expert Hardon, Waz Ur Advice? Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olasxo11(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=spiritualmubi post=60600415]Gud Evening sir, well done. am single and tired of bn single! the only gal i have ever approachd in my lyf was earlier dz year wen i was attending an exam preparatory klas, i met her, initiatd a cnversation, nd afta two days i askd if she culd gv me her cntact, she said she havent memrysd it, so i excusd her and said the next day, d nxt dy i askd her, she was lyk she cant, so i just lft her, bt seriously i just have that tender feeling for her and... even dreamt of her many tymes in a way that she has agrid, tho nw am jaz neutral, and note: i grew up indoorz, my parents are highly religous, al my frends arent single buh i am, my mother always caution me to be weary of gals cuz they are satans as she say, am just lonely and when angry and feel cheated i have no1 to console me, sum i say sum i swallow, bt to sumarize it all, tho i am pursuing admission into abu zaria, bt i need a gal by my syd, wen i c any of dm i fil deprivd of their beautiful nature, i jst dnt hv d guts to aprch dm, i jst wnt to be in love!!![/quote
Channel ur efforts on ur admission first before thinking of any lady]
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by spiritualmubi: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=olasxo11 post=60600618][/quote]thank u sir, am just a disgrace, oya lemme cntinue my readings and prayer.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BiafranYouths(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Can I get de pdf of alpha male?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
spiritualmubi:
Gud Evening sir, well done. am single and tired of bn single! the only gal i have ever approachd in my lyf was earlier dz year wen i was attending an exam preparatory klas, i met her, initiatd a cnversation, nd afta two days i askd if she culd gv me her cntact, she said she havent memrysd it, so i excusd her and said the next day, d nxt dy i askd her, she was lyk she cant, so i just lft her, bt seriously i just have that tender feeling for her and... even dreamt of her many tymes in a way that she has agrid, tho nw am jaz neutral, and note: i grew up indoorz, my parents are highly religous, al my frends arent single buh i am, my mother always caution me to be weary of gals cuz they are satans as she say, am just lonely and when angry and feel cheated i have no1 to console me, sum i say sum i swallow, bt to sumarize it all, tho i am pursuing admission into abu zaria, bt i need a gal by my syd, wen i c any of dm i fil deprivd of their beautiful nature, i jst dnt hv d guts to aprch dm, i jst wnt to be in love!!!
Dude quit whinning and read d thread from d beginning...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
spiritualmubi:
an elderly Man said i shuld just face my studies since am going for medicine, bt seems hard, my exam is on 30th haha sounds funny i am worried about relationship ryt? loneliness causd dat, so expert Hardon, Waz Ur Advice? Thanks.

How old are u?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by spiritualmubi: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Emasel:

How old are u?
Am 21 year old.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by spiritualmubi: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Emasel:

How old are u?
Am 21.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Taidi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
HARDDON:

You guys just jumping in on us clogs flowing forward .
If only you would just invest time and read.

Can't bliv a girl is intimidating u.
you lack basic component of confidence to roll real. Forget calling her for now. Work on yourself first.

For the umpteenth time, read d thread angry
Sure boss. Will surely read it
Am currently in page 54 grin
You will still need to bail me out on why I haven't called sha. Not that I need to explain to her but it might come in handy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
@ihatelove @ KiZiie

Nland mail is a circus.

Besides we get overwhelmed with mails. This is why we advise that if it is not a sensitive / private issue nor about d WhatsApp group, post your messages here.
We would treat it unfailingly and others can learn from it too.

But if sensitive or.... Mail: support@datingdrill.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
spiritualmubi:
Am 21 year old.

Guy go and your book and get admitted into school forget girls for now.

There would time to grow your balls but channel your energy into getting into school.

Safe
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
HARDDON:
@ihatelove @ KiZiie

But if sensitive or.... Mail: support@datingdrill.com

Hello Bro,

A gentle reminder on that thread we discussed about.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
temi4fash:

Hello Bro,

A gentle reminder on that thread we discussed about.

Check my profile. Started it already. But it's a work in progress
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
HARDDON:

Check my profile. Started it already. But it's a work in progress
pls can ur drils be used on ladies above 35-50?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
spiritualmubi:
Am 21.
[b]bro focus on yah studies for now.it's ur hormone and desire dat is getting u frustrated

u can live and enjoy ur own life without needing any body.

If u are not careful and u try to follow ur mate,u may end up with stds like Hiv

some churchy gals we call pretenders 2day where not like dat.they were once gud but they envy those hot gals secretly,and with ignorance ,they jump into such lifestyle and dat is their undoing.they don't knw how to protect themselves,as a result,they either got pregnant,or contact STDS.

What is da essence of what am saying?don't jump into dat lifestyle yet rather learn from da experience once and don't ever think u need someone to make ur life complete.

Secondly,focus on ur studies,bt don't be oblivious of da teachings of real gee going on around here.it will do u gud to knw da way of real men because with da way u ar reasoning,u may end up becoming a wuzzy.

Be happy with da way u ar and focus more in building ur life.

But; grin grin

read da page up,save as much info as possible cos u will need them even now (ur studies) and in da nearest future (looking for wifey)
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by spiritualmubi: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thank U Sir For The Piece Of Advice Dat Waz Helpful, I Wil Do Jax Dat, Bt If I May Ask Wat Is Da Meaning Of "Wuzzy"?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lyriclekidd(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
yo bruh

there's this girl I like and I know she likes me alot.

but the thing is she always form for me like she don't care, but whenever we are together she always make it obvious she's really into me and all...and me as a guy I like being in control of my girls, I like them always tryna get my attention.

so what you think I can do to make her crave for me and want my attention badly.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2017
austine4real:

shocked shocked

Some1 luvs them oldies? shocked shocked

Ofcos! You can use these drills on any1! Milfs even respond more funly n if u know how to blend bed into your probes, they are very easy to.... lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:27am On Sep 21, 2017
austine4real:

shocked shocked

Ofcos! You can use these drills on any1! Milfs even respond more funly n if u know how to blend bed into your probes, they are very easy to.... lipsrsealed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked

ok thanks. I know they very easy to bed cos I got alot of em at hand

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Harddon and the other gee(xavierBlue, DavidTheGeek, Magikals, Johnson232, Solomix10) in the house, i need ur help on a little something

There's this girl i have been involved with, she's head over heels but has refused to accept, i think she's one of those girls who dont wanna look cheap. She even talks about a boyfriend and she chats suggestively. She wants me to blurt out the 'L' word and ask her out. But i aint doing non of that.
We got chatting recently and i hated the way she ended the chat and i have been ignoring her, i didnt call or msg, she has msged me thrice but i have ignored..
I wanna get back to her in a way that i dont appear all needy and i still have her under control.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
spiritualmubi:
Am 21 year old.

As others have said, make your education your priority for now, girls can come later.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2017
I can never be too grateful for the day I met this thread on nairaland; it has transformed my balling with the gurls. My girl friend was telling me about a NICE guy who is even older than me talking to her in church, she said the guy is not matured and the likes, I couldn't believe it when I heard her saying she needs a man that can CONTROL her a bit because she knows she is stubborn bla bla bla...that's the first time I heard it straight from a woman. I have vowed to never follow the routine of regular average guys again. Since we met about 6months ago, I have taken her out just once but her birthday is next month, on a serious note I don't feel like taking her out on that day which I know she would be expecting. Please I need suggestions on other things apart from outing on a day like that. Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.