Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1098409 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please I want to ask the blog you are talking about will it have the drills from 1 to the ending or are you making an ebook that you wish to sell because sincerely it’s difficult going through 160. Pages on here ..

Hope you understand me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
Please I want to ask the blog you are talking about will it have the drills from 1 to the ending or are you making an ebook that you wish to sell because sincerely it’s difficult going through 160. Pages on here ..

Hope you understand me

yes Max, the blog would be very down to earth, well coordinated and categorized for very easy navigation.

it would contain a lot more than these snippet you have here( it's a converging point between this thread, whatsapp's Neophyte, Pro Balls and executive groups and lots more) . it would be thrilling/engaging and crazy fun! with loads of chat snap shots, BTs, icebreakers , LONs etc.

though it would be of two folds( Registered members and general visitors). Registered members would have access to certain things beyond the scope of this flow cheesy

Whatever our eBook would have, it would have. but one thing would set them apart..... Find out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
HARDDON:

yes Max, the blog would be very down to earth, well coordinated and categorized for very easy navigation.

it would contain a lot more than these snippet you have here( it's a converging point between this thread, whatsapp's Neophyte, Pro Balls and executive groups and lots more) . it would be thrilling/engaging and crazy fun! with loads of chat snap shots, BTs, icebreakers , LONs etc.

though it would be of two folds( Registered members and general visitors). Registered members would have access to certain things beyond the scope of this flow cheesy

Whatever our eBook would have, it would have. but one thing would set them apart..... Find out.

Okay thanks looking forward to be among the registered members smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
It turned out cray... When they start saying you are too corrupt and rough with words cheesy.

But hey, there is no such thing like honesty, that damn word is so so overrated!...

Dnt hate on the Player, Change the Game cool

Cc. Harrdon the game changer grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rassy011(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dview001(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Rassy011:
Bosses in the house I salute...... I've been a follower of this thread since last year and I must say thumbs up to HARDDON he changed my game.....
Now to the Question......... There is this girl I've been using this drills on and it's working, yesterday while we were chatting she confessed that she loved me helplessly..... But she is in a relationship and she don't want hurt bf cos he has really tried for her. ... I didn't ask her out, she just told me on her own..... Pls bosses in the house what should I say cos I've not replied her since yesterday......
Tell her all that matters is her that you aren't interested in her bf... all you want is her care and attention you want her to be there when u need her ... in this way you will loose nothing she'll be meeting with you and u give her some bedmaticism while u focus on another softie..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Okay thanks looking forward to be among the registered members smiley

Prepare a smoking wallet cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rassy011:
Bosses in the house I salute...... I've been a follower of this thread since last year and I must say thumbs up to HARDDON he changed my game.....
Now to the Question......... There is this girl I've been using this drills on and it's working, yesterday while we were chatting she confessed that she loved me helplessly..... But she is in a relationship and she don't want hurt bf cos he has really tried for her. ... I didn't ask her out, she just told me on her own..... Pls bosses in the house what should I say cos I've not replied her since yesterday......

Wow, so you still on a game after following this thread for a year? angry undecided
You need to re evaluate.......

If you missed it, i have been ringing it that if you deploy these skills well, you can get any gurl you want no matter how serious the relationship she was in. She just naturally gravitate towards u, leaving the bf wondering what could be wrong with his woman. And before he realise, she is bringing up all sorts of fights from lil ish, and the uninformed bf would be pleading and begging and pouring out his sorry and spending on her the more. Showing intense care... Little did he know, she is long gone! Her heart is with you now and very lil he can do to stop the break up.

Even those that have been through our executive lane, without principles, can bed married women against our in-session warnings.

(These drills are toxic to the unprincipled , untrained mind. Very deadly, hence i leave alot out of this thread.)

That said, must you reply every message? One of the

principles of BossBalls States that:

Balls know what to respond to, what to ignore. cheesy

The only time guys like us talk about a potential's bf is when we make funn of them. U already know that.
" Wow, so you have a bf? When i have been thinking you were a virgin"? Okay, let me come and be going becos i don't want you raping me"

"Bf? I don't think you can afford one jor! Tell me something else"

"You? Bf? Brahahaha"

Etc....

If i was to respond to such, I'd say, i knew this was going to happen ( i usually warn them at the beginning not to fall in luv with me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
@ Rassy011:

She: i don't want hurt my MR NICE A33 BF. He has done alot for me ( BTW, this statement means I'm only with him as a compensation. He has spent alot on me and he is still spending. I don't want to lose that source of bills payment. But i luv you. So i wano MANIPULATE you into agreeing for me to double date you and him. once i can be assured its no big deal with you, then we can get down. And ofcourse that would put you off my back when i am with him. Because i told you from the start)

Me: **burst out laughing **** is it those tiny muscles of yours you wish to hurt some1 with? cheesy
Kindly tell me something else jor!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
HARDDON:

@ Rassy011:

She: i don't want hurt my MR NICE A33 BF. He has done alot for me ( BTW, this statement means I'm only with him as a compensation. He has spent alot on me and he is still spending. I don't want to lose that source of bills payment. But i luv you. So i wano MANIPULATE you into agreeing for me to double date you and him. once i can be assured its no big deal with you, then we can get down. And ofcourse that would put you off my back when i am with him. Because i told you from the start)

Me: **burst out laughing **** is it those tiny muscles of yours you wish to hurt some1 with? cheesy
Kindly tell me something else jor!

Btw, I'm hungry, come cook for me. I need to confirm you know how to cook.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by valirex: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2017
HARDDON:

Btw, I'm hungry, come cook for me. I need to confirm you know how to cook.

I have 3 questions

1.When is your site coming online
2. Do you have a WhatsApp group if so I will like to be added
3. What's your site's url
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rassy011(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
HARDDON:

Wow, so you still on a game after following this thread for a year? angry undecided
You need to re evaluate.......

If you missed it, i have been ringing it that if you deploy these skills well, you can get any gurl you want no matter how serious the relationship she was in. She just naturally gravitate towards u, leaving the bf wondering what could be wrong with his woman. And before he realise, she is bringing up all sorts of fights from lil ish, and the uninformed bf would be pleading and begging and pouring out his sorry and spending on her the more. Showing intense care... Little did he know, she is long gone! Her heart is with you now and very lil he can do to stop the break up.

Even those that have been through our executive lane, without principles, can bed married women against our in-session warnings.

(These drills are toxic to the unprincipled , untrained mind. Very deadly, hence i leave alot out of this thread.)

That said, must you reply every message? One of the

principles of BossBalls States that:

Balls know what to respond to, what to ignore. cheesy

The only time guys like us talk about a potential's bf is when we make funn of them. U already know that.
" Wow, so you have a bf? When i have been thinking you were a virgin"? Okay, let me come and be going becos i don't want you raping me"

"Bf? I don't think you can afford one jor! Tell me something else"

"You? Bf? Brahahaha"

Etc....

If i was to respond to such, I'd say, i knew this was going to happen ( i usually warn them at the beginning not to fall in luv with me)

Thank Boss
I understand perfectly now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rassy011(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
dview001:
Tell her all that matters is her that you aren't interested in her bf... all you want is her care and attention you want her to be there when u need her ... in this way you will loose nothing she'll be meeting with you and u give her some bedmaticism while u focus on another softie..
Thanks bro
I get the scope naw
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
valirex:

I have 3 questions

1.When is your site coming online
2. Do you have a WhatsApp group if so I will like to be added
3. What's your site's url

1. Dec 1st, 2017

2. request mail: support@datingdrill.com

3. Refer to 1 above.

Rich Regards
Don
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
have u had sex before?
possible fun responses jst gimme one or two..lemme use as
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
brandon180:
have u had sex before?
possible fun responses jst gimme one or two..lemme use as

Modify these to suit your situation , the kind of rapport you have created....

1. Cast her a surprise look and say: how can you ask a tall, dark and handsome guy if he has browse v. Clef b4?

That is our hobby babes, that is our hobby. grin

But that doesn't mean you should come and rape me ooo grin

2. Huh? Are you already thinking of raping me? shocked
The igwe must hear this!
cheesy

3. No, i haven't. They always UnCloth me, push me onto the bed and then go sitting on this huge thing inbetween my legs. Then they go screaming yet they would be bouncing on it. I would just lie there thinking to my self, why don't they stop since it is painful? The next thing, you would see them quaking and vibrating as they scream loudly and thereafter just lie on top of me motionless. I used to be scared they were dead. grin

4. You have to come and find out. But i should warn you, you would never be same again. You are going to be thinking about having it everyday!

Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
HARDDON:

Modify these to suit your situation , the kind of rapport you have created....

1. Cast her a surprise look and say: how can you ask a tall, dark and handsome guy if he has browse v. Clef b4?

That is our hobby babes, that is our hobby. grin

But that doesn't mean you should come and rape me ooo grin

2. Huh? Are you already thinking of raping me? shocked
The igwe must hear this!
cheesy

3. No, i haven't. They always UnCloth me, push me onto the bed and then go sitting on this huge thing inbetween my legs. Then they go screaming yet they would be bouncing on it. I would just lie there thinking to my self, why don't they stop since it is painful? The next thing, you would see them quaking and vibrating as they scream loudly and thereafter just lie on top of me motionless. I used to be scared they were dead. grin

4. You have to come and find out. But i should warn you, you would never be same again. You are going to be thinking about having it everyday!

Etc
U re good abeg..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Ball's Principle 2:

This is me; You either ride or Roll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2017
So,there is this girl that I was friends with benefit(fwb) with and things got serious, and anyways, now we ain't dating but we re kinda exclusive. She hangs our with me alot.
Now to the main purpose, she logged into her Instagram acct with my phone and did some ish, when she was done, I just decided to look around there, went to her DM. I saw her chat with a guy, she was really flirting with him, she even gave the guy her room number and the guy said he would be visiting..
I'm just really pissed at her right now, she doesn't know that I know. But I don't know how to deal with this matter. I need ur advice.
No, I'm not forgiving her and no, I don't want to continue and pretend like nothing happened. How do I deal with this maturely??.. Advices pls. Thanks
Davidthegeek, magikalz, harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
fayded:

So,there is this girl that I was friends with benefit(fwb) with and things got serious, and anyways, now we ain't dating but we re kinda exclusive. She hangs our with me alot.
Now to the main purpose, she logged into her Instagram acct with my phone and did some ish, when she was done, I just decided to look around there, went to her DM. I saw her chat with a guy, she was really flirting with him, she even gave the guy her room number and the guy said he would be visiting..
I'm just really pissed at her right now, she doesn't know that I know. But I don't know how to deal with this matter. I need ur advice.
No, I'm not forgiving her and no, I don't want to continue and pretend like nothing happened. How do I deal with this maturely??.. Advices pls. Thanks
My mum do say "when a child snoops around a bush, he'll find a snake".

I understand the temptation to check... i'd check too if i were you grin

The mature way to handle it is to pretend it never happened.

You're not supposed to check her message... it's wrong. You did anyway, you can't let her know you did.

Use the information to redefine how you relate with her.

Look you said it's a FWB thing... So what?

You can cut her off if you can't let this slide or you can use her as a testing ground to explore some really hard core stuff.

Anything you choose to do, you shouldn't confront her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osuofia2(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

My mum do say "when a child snoops around a bush, he'll find a snake".

I understand the temptation to check... i'd check too if i were you grin

The mature way to handle it is to pretend it never happened.

You're not supposed to check her message... it's wrong. You did anyway, you can't let her know you did.

Use the information to redefine how you relate with her.

Look you said it's a FWB thing... So what?

You can cut her off if you can't let this slide or you can use her as a testing ground to explore some really hard core stuff.

Anything you choose to do, you shouldn't confront her.
Oga Geek wahala de o....
I am not the Mr nice guy type, but I found my self in a hullabaloo, my issue is, I just recently proposed to my girl, she has been loyal and this good girl stuff but I am of the schol that believe women can't be trusted. Recently her former boss has been calling her phone and I have asked her why is he calling her, the anwer is same thing in her word. That the man is just calling her, do you think they are having anything because I am already thinking of quiting... How do I handle this pls...
Cc hardron
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
osuofia2:

Oga Geek wahala de o....
I am not the Mr nice guy type, but I found my self in a hullabaloo, my issue is, I just recently proposed to my girl, she has been loyal and this good girl stuff but I am of the schol that believe women can't be trusted. Recently her former boss has been calling her phone and I have asked her why is he calling her, the anwer is same thing in her word. That the man is just calling her, do you think they are having anything because I am already thinking of quiting... How do I handle this pls...
Cc hardron
Hey bro,

You need to understand that guys will always hit on your lady... even after you've put a ring on it.

Her FORMER boss can't "just be calling her". There's a reason.

If her former boss is hitting on her, she should be free to tell you... she's instead giving a flimsy excuse... which could mean something fishy is going on.

Makes me want to ask you if your rapport with her is very good. Do you guys communicate well? Has she told you about other guys hitting on her and you overreacted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
fayded:

My guy don fall in love....hehehe
Na friends with benefits u carry for head like your wife...

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
brandon180:

U re good abeg..

HE IS GOOD? UNA NO SABI ANYTHING
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osuofia2(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro,

You need to understand that guys will always hit on your lady... even after you've put a ring on it.

If her former boss is hitting on her, she should be free to tell you... she's instead giving a flimsy excuse... which could mean something fishy is going on.

Makes me want to ask you if your rapport with her is very good. Do you guys communicate well? Has she told you about other guys hitting on her and you overreacted?
Thanks for the answer, I have asked her and she said she does not have anything with him but I am not convinced, do you think I overreacted by telling her let's go for a break? Thnk u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by babtaima(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
osuofia2:

Thanks for the answer, I have asked her and she said she does not have anything with him but I am not convinced, do you think I overreacted by telling her let's go for a break? Thnk u
Never you judge your plates by their words.. always judge them by their actions.. She said She said etc are all s##t..
Dude tell her to quit her job and be with you then.. When it comes to your plates, always believe in the worse case scenario.. You have to believe her boss is banging her, do not ever try to convince yourself of the good things or that she's honest with you... always follow your instincts.. now as a man, go out and meet other girls, as soon as she notice a decline in your interest she'll do something about her boss calls... if she doesn't do anything about it, then you've been playing with a beech so treat her as one (use her only for seechs).. and do other improvement things in your life since it's apparent her boss is more important than you thus her not finding a solution for stopping his calls.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro,

You know bro,

I have a bae but she has stopped telling me about guys hitting on her or let say we dont get to talk about it.

I feel our communication is kinda shallow since the whole relationship something started, I feel she seem to wanna draw more info out of me that she wants to spill.

I dont wanna over discuss my life issues with a bae am not sure if its the right way to go though..

Though the relationship was conceived on the opinion that it would/should lead to marriage all things be equal.

So she sees herself as a wife to be...

And I believe strongly in not having the marriage bed undefiled.

That basically where i am right now...

Harddon is doing a great work here and i learnt very much from his writes up.

At least in ensuring i keep my emotions in check.

Harddon, you have abandoned the thread for the anointed and pastors...

I would appreciate comments..

Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ball's Principle 3

Be Brave enough to stand up off your mistakes, Big enough to correct them and
Smart enough to learn from them. For all we got?Two Balls, One Life! Don't waste em

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
osuofia2:

I wouldn't have adviced you to take a break immediately.

You could have withdrawn instead without telling her or best pretend all is well and investigate the matter underground.

Regardless, the break is fine. Follow your intuition. If you feel something is fishy, then it is.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osuofia2(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

I wouldn't have adviced you to take a break immediately.

You could have withdrawn instead without telling her or best pretend all is well and investigate the matter underground.

Regardless, the break is fine. Follow your intuition. If you feel something is fishy, then it is.
Thank you Geek.... You are really appreciated

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
temi4fash:

You know bro,

I have a bae but she has stopped telling me about guys hitting on her or let say we dont get to talk about it.

I feel our communication is kinda shallow since the whole relationship something started, I feel she seem to wanna draw more info out of me that she wants to spill.

I dont wanna over discuss my life issues with a bae am not sure if its the right way to go though..

Though the relationship was conceived on the opinion that it would/should lead to marriage all things be equal.

So she sees herself as a wife to be...

And I believe strongly in not having the marriage bed undefiled.

That basically where i am right now...

Harddon is doing a great work here and i learnt very much from his writes up.

At least in ensuring i keep my emotions in check.

Harddon, you have abandoned the thread for the anointed and pastors...

I would appreciate comments..

Thanks

yuppie
1. You are the guy, you are in charge of directing the conversation.
2. "Wife to be" is different from "wife". No girl should have a full seat in your life unless you've wifed her. Keep her on her toes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.