Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097307 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 25, 2018
Flocky:
Hey Big Gees in the house. After going through the drills, I've had lots of stories which turned out really cool but here is my most recent although this one turned out somewhat different.

I used the drills on this particular girl and it turned out real cool, she got all over me and she always longed to hear from or be with me every single day but then, I noticed I started falling in love with this girl and then I screwed up by asking her out. Damn! She said NO.

Well, I didn't talk to her about it again and since then I noticed she has been trying to bring up the issue again as all her talks bothers around the issue, (she wants to say YES this time, lol) but she doesn't want to come out straight and say it cos of the African woman's mentality in her. She is waiting for a heads-up from me but I kept avoiding it.

Now, where the problem lies is that I really do love this girl and I want to make her my woman. She z everything I ve always wanted in a woman but I want to do this without acting clingy and needy. How do I go about this?

If you truly read the drills, I believe you should see where you should be acting like her boyfriend.If she is interested,she will reciprocate.

#Don't forget the drills whilst dating

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:22pm On May 26, 2018
Flocky:
Hey Big Gees in the house. After going through the drills, I've had lots of stories which turned out really cool but here is my most recent although this one turned out somewhat different.

I used the drills on this particular girl and it turned out real cool, she got all over me and she always longed to hear from or be with me every single day but then, I noticed I started falling in love with this girl and then I screwed up by asking her out. Damn! She said NO.

Well, I didn't talk to her about it again and since then I noticed she has been trying to bring up the issue again as all her talks bothers around the issue, (she wants to say YES this time, lol) but she doesn't want to come out straight and say it cos of the African woman's mentality in her. She is waiting for a[b] heads-up from me but I kept avoiding it[/b].

Now, where the problem lies is that I really do love this girl and I want to make her my woman. She z everything I ve always wanted in a woman but I want to do this without acting clingy and needy. How do I go about this?

If you actually you got the lady by these drills then by these drills you would keep her. No two ways.

A lil pointers and questions from your post:

1st emphasized: Why was she all over you and couldnt wait to hear your voice? Was it because you acted needy, clingy and a sucker for Vclef? undecided undecided And im very much sure you gave her all the attention then huh?

2nd emphasized: If you know you would turn a wimp at the sight of a lil carrot dangle, why bother to be here? I very much doubt you have read this thread

3rd emphasized: you reek of desperation and ladies can pick that scent from a thousand miles out and make your life miserable. I think you should WORK ON YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE AND BALLS FIRST. AND HAVE AN ABUNDANT MENTALITY before you let Jrod ruin what could be an amazing moment in the annals of your life. Bliv me, she already knows you are deeply into her. She already knows.

sOLUTION:

The way forward is forward and in time past( I still apply this drill in life generally), I always trace the root of an issue to its restore point!

You see, as with every major anti virus update, there is always a restore point with every f ups.

dont you ever yield to her silent prodding by asking her out again! You would be shocked if you do. She may accept, but bliv me, you would be shocked too soon.

What yo should do: I have treated countless cases like this in time past. Read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:19pm On May 26, 2018
HARDDON:

Finally, it's here! The most anticipated, most talked about, long-awaited, life-impacting, life-transforming, balls inducing, brain reformatting, men's liberating mother of all blogs!

DATING DRILL'S BLOG IS LIVE!

Hurry now and visit https://datingdrill.com/

To Do within DD Blog

1.Allow our push notification( this would enable you to be first to get our drills as they drop hot and heavy)

2. Sign up by providing your email and names( We would be organizing loads of Balls competitions/challenge and dishing out lots of prizes and freebies that only our registered members are eligible for. We also respond first and promptly to our registered members' questions/queries before any other)

3. Go through our Glossary. It is your helpline to our ballful verbiage. VERY IMPORTANT

4. Read the posts in a chronological order because they are like building blocks. Don't break the sequence so that you can gain maximumly off the drills.

5. At the end of every post, we have Ball Tasks(BT; refer to the glossary to know what they mean). You must carry out each and every BT. They help you practicalize what you have learnt.

6. Always use our balls' comment box at the end of every post to ask questions, make general comments, give improvement recommendations/suggestions, participate in our balls' competitions and interact with me personally. I would always respond promptly.

7. There are two balling levels; the Rookie Readers' Ranch( RRR) and the Executive Members' Lounge(EML). RRR is always visible and open to everybody but EML is private and only accessible and visible to a privileged few( in here, very few words are used. rather they have unreserved access to loads of my top private stuff. My Magic Wand. Find out)

8. Finally, I cannot overemphasize the importance of practice. Remeber, I would always say; A seasoned sniper-hunter is frigid with his weapon. He takes out target no matter how far with cold precision but to get to that peek of perfection, one thing is most needed; PRACTICE. HE would miss great kills while at it but if he keeps his head down and never gets discouraged, the experience would be his lifelong anchor.

So what are you waiting for? hurry now and visit Dating Drill's Blog! https://datingdrill.com/

cool cool cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 27, 2018
HARDDON:

You dabbled from one mistake right to the other as you wobbled through trying times.

Haven't you heard? Tough times don't last, tough people do?

Mistake 1: Making mockery of a lady that decides, against all odds and rich side attractions, to be with you. If she is beautiful/endowed, she got richer guys on her tail.

Mistake 2: Going on Sabbaticals in challenging times. Times that she is most vulnerable to lil money temptations. Apart from that, her thought process would be, " if a lil challenge and he is pausing us even though we ain't married, what will he not do when we are married? "

That said, I did ask you what you want from her, you skipped it. That is very vital here because after NYSC, her people would be expecting her to bring some1 home. If you ain't down for marriag, what do you want from her?

All you said is true and her sentiment but I took d break cos I wanted to settle and get a work which she agreed to.

My intentions absolutely is to marry her...
Hardon pls what can I do to get her back.
She blocked me on WhatsApp I reside in lag while she reside in Ibadan. Would have visited her but I don't what her to embarrass me.

What can I do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Abudu2000(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2018
HARDDON:
An Entrepreneur who waits until all resources are available before kicking off that biz would never start.

A bachelor who waits until he is wealthy and every situation right before settling down, would remain single for a lifetime

we going live! cheesy cheesy

This one weak me, iyeme!! Nice job you re doing here bru, keep the touch burning

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:45pm On May 27, 2018
greatforever:

All you said is true and her sentiment but I took d break cos I wanted to settle and get a work which she agreed to.

My intentions absolutely is to marry her...
Hardon pls what can I do to get her back.
She blocked me on WhatsApp I reside in lag while she reside in Ibadan. Would have visited her but I don't what her to embarrass me.

What can I do

Nothing! Let her go. i can assure you that another brother( richer) has taken your place! The more you try, the more you would lose your balls and worth, the more you come across as a pest!

Learn from your mistake and meet others. But before you do that, invest in yourself by reading this thread and following our blog.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 8:35pm On May 27, 2018
Oga HARDDON I really appeciate your efforts on this thread.
I have this girl in my department that likes me and has confessed that she does. Initially, I was doing the nice guy act, i knew something was not right about that and so i decided to do some research and that's when I stumbled on this thread. I have started applying some your sense pills and getting some good results.
I have a few question tho. How do I act in these scenerios:
1. When we're both taking a walk and she stumbles on a guy she knows and they start talking?
2. When she is answering un-ending calls from other guys and laughing.

Also do u think a guys should bang a girl at her house. If yes, how do i make her invite me.(I have a church boy kind of roomate so my house may not work)
thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
Dataspider:
Oga HARDDON I really appeciate your efforts on this thread.
I have this girl in my department that likes me and has confessed that she does. Initially, I was doing the nice guy act, i knew something was not right about that and so i decided to do some research and that's when I stumbled on this thread. I have started applying some your sense pills and getting some good results.
I have a few question tho. How do I act in these scenerios:
1. When we're both taking a walk and she stumbles on a guy she knows and they start talking?
2. When she is answering un-ending calls from other guys and laughing.

Also do u think a guys should bang a girl at her house. If yes, how do i make her invite me.(I have a church boy kind of roomate so my house may not work)
thanks.

SENSE PILL:
The powers of SENDLESS is ENDLESS

1. Never stop walking. jUST Keep walking. SENDLESS. She would get the memo, keep it brief and run after you. If ever she calls out for you to wait on, pretend like you didnt hear her. kEEP WALKING

2. Now this is very serious. Dont ever handle this with kids glove if not, you are heading for a downward spin(fzone) . There is a sense pill about handling love and balls which states that : Be firm yet flexible. This is one of them situation , you apply that. A lady shouldnt be too comfortable with you and therefore go rubbing your ego on the dust of humiliation while you watch on! No! Only nice guys can take that.

HOW TO HANDLE IT? 2 WAYS:

1. If she was at your place, Pick your phone and take a veeeeeery loooooooooooooong walk. Dont ever return. If she calls when she is done with her calls, DO NOT pick. Let the phone ring. Oh i love to hear the phone ring and ring and ring. She would send messages, DO NOT REPLY.
It is called emotional torture. Her mind would spiral out of proportion.

After 2-4 hours, return home and behave like nothing happened. if she brings it up, ask her with a weary wicked smile: "When did you become a customer care agent?" Thereafter, send her on an errand( prepare stuff, arrange stuff) and end it there. Never show anger, be cool be collected.

If the above situation played out at her place or any other place, take the day off. cool

2. Pick up your phone and call one of your flowers too! Go to a quiet place and let the talk begin. She would be forced to round off her call quickly to come check who you are talking to. Ignore her and continue your call. Make sure you prolong it and let it be so fun that you and the flower laugh so hard.

Apply these two above, she would get the memo.

You should know that the second scenario is to get you jealous, some guys would just lose it, but you must maintain your cool. Two can play the game. It is because of situation like this we always advise any guy who considers dating to ALWAYS have FLOWERS.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:28pm On May 27, 2018
@Dataspider

Also do u think a guys should bang a girl at her house. If yes, how do i make her invite me.(I have a church boy kind of roomate so my house may not work.

About this last Q, I would be vague. You are a student. You aint ready for no responsibilities yet. But if you must, Wear Two raincoats. angry

That said, I am not the type to go visiting a lady( do it very rarely and her place must be confy. if not, we check into a hotel( for the weekend)to have varieties instead of always bunking at ma crib).

BTW, if you must visit her place, you dont wait for an IV, rather you tell her: "hey, Here( hand her some money), I'd love to have chicken pepper soup and white rice for the weekend), weekend at your place. Hopefully, you wouldnt bore me to death!".

then Watch her reactions and analyze what comes out of her mouth next. You can tell a lot from a lady you are with through this HOOK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 7:37pm On May 28, 2018
HARDDON:
@Dataspider

Also do u think a guys should bang a girl at her house. If yes, how do i make her invite me.(I have a church boy kind of roomate so my house may not work.

About this last Q, I would be vague. You are a student. You aint ready for no responsibilities yet. But if you must, Wear Two raincoats. angry

That said, I am not the type to go visiting a lady( do it very rarely and her place must be confy. if not, we check into a hotel( for the weekend)to have varieties instead of always bunking at ma crib).

BTW, if you must visit her place, you dont wait for an IV, rather you tell her: "hey, Here( hand her some money), I'd love to have chicken pepper soup and white rice for the weekend), weekend at your place. Hopefully, you wouldnt bore me to death!".

then Watch her reactions and analyze what comes out of her mouth next. You can tell a lot from a lady you are with through this HOOK.
Thanks for the advice oga HARDON. I have a few more questions. How to I respond in these senerios.
1. When she asks me if I love her.

2. When I sight her walking down the road with another guy in an opposite direction to me such that we meet.
Thanks. Nice blog!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by victoroscar(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2018
Dataspider:

Thanks for the advice oga HARDON. I have a few more questions. How to I respond in these senerios.
1. When she asks me if I love her.

2. When I sight her walking down the road with another guy in an opposite direction to me such that we meet.
Thanks. Nice blog!

bro have u even gone through d pages
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
victoroscar:

bro have u even gone through d pages

Obviously not! angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drloveeee: 1:36am On May 30, 2018
HARDDON:

Obviously not! angry
pls, i need advice on this:
I've been in a 4yrs relationship with this girl. During the 2nd year of our relationship, I noticed some love chats on her whatsapp with a particular guy. I confronted her but she claimed it was nothing. Few months after, something came up and she confessed she had romantic affair with the guy but that they never had sex. The guy in question now has travelled abroad and sometimes, do send my gf some things apart from money. Recently, d guy sent her a phone, she told me about it claiming that he sent it only as a friend and that she doesn't love the guy. Now, my question is that, what do you think I should do at this point?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 7:06am On May 30, 2018
HARDDON and other gee's in the house. Help a brother.

There's this girl i've been using these drills on. I have let her know that if she wants to kiss me, she would have to ask for it. But she say's I have to make the move first . I want to tell her i'll be at her house this Friday without being needy. My big question is. How do I set her in the mood to kiss me while at her house while still being the boss . I've tot of using music. I've also read the "how to kiss section"on this thread. I just need more specific pointers on killing her defences and getting her to want to kiss me.
Thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2018
Dataspider:
HARDDON and other gee's in the house. Help a brother.

There's this girl i've been using these drills on. I have let her know that if she wants to kiss me, she would have to ask for it. But she say's I have to make the move first . I want to tell her i'll be at her house this Friday without being needy. My big question is. How do I set her in the mood to kiss me while at her house while still being the boss . I've tot of using music. I've also read the "how to kiss section"on this thread. I just need more specific pointers on killing her defences and getting her to want to kiss me.
Thanks.

Na this anxiety go finish you..

Just be your self.....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
temi4fash:

Na this anxiety go finish you..
Just be your self.....
Be myself how?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:15am On May 31, 2018
drloveeee:

pls, i need advice on this:
I've been in a 4yrs relationship with this girl. During the 2nd year of our relationship, I noticed some love chats on her whatsapp with a particular guy. I confronted her but she claimed it was nothing. Few months after, something came up and she confessed she had romantic affair with the guy but that they never had sex. The guy in question now has travelled abroad and sometimes, do send my gf some things apart from money. Recently, d guy sent her a phone, she told me about it claiming that he sent it only as a friend and that she doesn't love the guy. Now, my question is that, what do you think I should do at this point?

Romantic affairs with a guy that was travelling out without s3x? shocked shocked shocked
Please tell me more about my VIRGIN grandma.

Gifts weakens them limps. Beclouds them brains. Most especially if they are from Outa shores. From a guy outa shores. A guy we just kissed with no strings attached.
A guy that still remembers us constantly. A guy we might NOT be spending a lot of time chatting with and making all sorts of nude video calls with. Who knows, maybe the phone is to help us take good quality images and do clear video calls! He is DEFINATELY JUST A FRIEND. angry lipsrsealed

A guy we DID NOT tell we needed a new phone. He JUST sent one! How so nice of him huh? angry

Pushing it way further: A guy that might return anytime and put a ring on it while we leave you totally in the dark. We might even make luv to you the penultimate night. angry

Want The Gospel Truth?
YOU ARE THE SIDE GUY.
Her heart is with him though he is far off. You are filling in the blank spaces untill he returns!

And She has YOUR control Knob . Oh how she has so manipulated you into LINE.

In your naive nature, you went swallowing her excesses one after the other while she was growing her guts at each juncture.

Solution?

Test her loyalty by

2. Telling her to prove her loyalty n love to you by using your pics as dp on all social media while she declares her love. Watch her reaction/ actions

1. Telling her to cut all communication with him. Sit there while she deletes, blocks, unfriends etc. That way, the 'clear out' gifts would stop. Watch her response. Words.

3. Collect the phone from her and watch her reaction.
If she doesn't raise dust over it, buy her another. You must not let her use that phone.

4. Tell her you want to pay her people ( parents) a visit. With all seriousness. Records her reactions/words

5. Tell her about this sugar momma that has been on your case. How she has been inviting you to come spend time with her in another state. All expenses paid. 5star treat all the way. Watch her reactions. Record her statements.

If you deploy any/some of the above appropriately and your are good with reading hidden reactions, you would know where her loyalty lies.

But bliv me, it ain't with you Gee.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:59am On May 31, 2018
I greet you all.

What would I do when a girl (suddenly)started acting lovey dovey but expecting you to ask her out or to profess your love to her.

Questions like;
Who is your girlfriend?
Are you my guy? (when you flirting with her).
When is your birthday?
How old are you? (Told her to figure out herself)

Boss, what's the next move?

Cc: HARDDON cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rookiy(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2018
HARDDON:

You obviously haven't read the thread. If you have you would have noticed how I have been sound two things very clearly! :

1. NEVER ASK A LADY OUT

2. WITH LADIES, THE WAY FORWARD IS THE WAY BACKWARDS: FOR THE MORE YOU TRY TO GO STRAIGHT UP AND FORWARD WITH THEM, THE MORE YOU OOZE NEEDINESS AND DRIVE THEM OFF! Never be despirate( SENDLESS ) with Ladies!

Of all the beautiful places to hang out and still have her why your place?

Your place is a Red flag for any lady you haven't broken all her defenses. And I'm very much sure there is more you didn't tell us about her first coming.

Hear this; whenever you tell her to come to your place, the meaning she reads into it is : he wants to BED me! because she is well experienced going to guys or have read lota stories that touches the heart about other ladies who went visiting.... Arrrhhhh!

Be a boss not a jrod toy boy.

I did treat meeting ladies to a very high degree. Do yourself some good and read that section.

While at it, visit dating drill's blog and learn the robe from scratch.

https://datingdrill.com

harddon bro,but what this girl in question is your girlfriend, and she still doesn't wanna come over?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
rookiy:
harddon bro,but what this girl in question is your girlfriend, and she still doesn't wanna come over?
you gf doesn't want to come over?? and you believe she's your gf??

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by rookiy(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2018
majormofor:

you gf doesn't want to come over?? and you believe she's your gf??
so what should I do..if she insists, she doesn't wanna come over, and she still says,she loves me
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 8:57pm On May 31, 2018
Hey guys I told my girl I will be coming to her house tomorow and she should expect out first kiss. We have made some plans for the day, but I sense she is not ready for me and so I have decided not to show up tomorow so that I don't look needy and to put her in suspense. Do you guys think its a smart move?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drloveeee: 9:00pm On May 31, 2018
HARDDON:

Romantic affairs with a guy that was travelling out without s3x? shocked shocked shocked
Please tell me more about my VIRGIN grandma.

Gifts weakens them limps. Beclouds them brains. Most especially if they are from Outa shores. From a guy outa shores. A guy we just kissed with no strings attached.
A guy that still remembers us constantly. A guy we might NOT be spending a lot of time chatting with and making all sorts of nude video calls with. Who knows, maybe the phone is to help us take good quality images and do clear video calls! He is DEFINATELY JUST A FRIEND. angry lipsrsealed

A guy we DID NOT tell we needed a new phone. He JUST sent one! How so nice of him huh? angry

Pushing it way further: A guy that might return anytime and put a ring on it while we leave you totally in the dark. We might even make luv to you the penultimate night. angry

Want The Gospel Truth?
YOU ARE THE SIDE GUY.
Her heart is with him though he is far off. You are filling in the blank spaces untill he returns!

And She has YOUR control Knob . Oh how she has so manipulated you into LINE.

In your naive nature, you went swallowing her excesses one after the other while she was growing her guts at each juncture.

Solution?

Test her loyalty by

2. Telling her to prove her loyalty n love to you by using your pics as dp on all social media while she declares her love. Watch her reaction/ actions

1. Telling her to cut all communication with him. Sit there while she deletes, blocks, unfriends etc. That way, the 'clear out' gifts would stop. Watch her response. Words.

3. Collect the phone from her and watch her reaction.
If she doesn't raise dust over it, buy her another. You must not let her use that phone.

4. Tell her you want to pay her people ( parents) a visit. With all seriousness. Records her reactions/words

5. Tell her about this sugar momma that has been on your case. How she has been inviting you to come spend time with her in another state. All expenses paid. 5star treat all the way. Watch her reactions. Record her statements.

If you deploy any/some of the above appropriately and your are good with reading hidden reactions, you would know where her loyalty lies.

But bliv me, it ain't with you Gee.
thanks so much..I will work on your advice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by minexpo(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2018
Hardon....I need your help on this...it's a bit long but just read
I have a gf or should I say a girl that doesn't get wet no matter the pre-intimacy or how long it takes even though we talk dirty....I have asked her severally if she's sexually attracted to me, if she loves me as she claimed..but she could not give a good response...so I started asking her about her sexual history and she gave some confessions..
She noticed this after her ex dumped her nd before the break up...she enjoys sex...in her words (love making)
2) after the break up...she had a fling with a guy b4 me...and she enjoyed it also....so it got me wondering...is she into or I'm not doing my role well enough to get her wet...though she said she gets wet wen we talk on fone...and it's a distance relationship...40mins drive

Note....I'm not a newbie when it comes to sex...and since I have stated dating I haven't encountered such...she is not circumcised ....house please help
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
Dataspider:
Hey guys I told my girl I will be coming to her house tomorow and she should expect out first kiss. We have made some plans for the day, but I sense she is not ready for me and so I have decided not to show up tomorow so that I don't look needy and to put her in suspense. Do you guys think its a smart move?
She's not READY because you appear NEEDY.
Relax, work on yourself first.
Read through the pages.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
drloveeee:

thanks so much..I will work on your advice

While at it, meet other hawt gurls.

The world is too big for you to be stuck in one lil corner, one lil cocoon.

Read the thread n our brand new blog.. You would just be fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:56pm On May 31, 2018
Mavin1:
I greet you all.

What would I do when a girl (suddenly)started acting lovey dovey but expecting you to ask her out or to profess your love to her.

Questions like;
Who is your girlfriend?
Are you my guy? (when you flirting with her).
When is your birthday?
How old are you? (Told her to figure out herself)

Boss, what's the next move?

Double Don cool

What I usually do to every kid that shows up with lil snowballs. I multiply it and hit her with it!

Cross my path with the lovey dovey ish, I pull her into my warm embrace,spank her bum, look into her eyes deeply, lock foreheads, use my nose to rub hers right to left a couple of times, try to lean in for a kiss, with her lips raised trying to kiss me, I break off! cheesy cool
Excuse myself to the restroom without a word! Ouch! grin

Let's see who would be on who soon.

With these kinda ladies, I usually let JRod do the asking out! ( if you know,you know ) cool

To the questions, if you've read the thread, you should know better now than to go answering them like a Duck on heat.

HER: Who is your girlfriend?

ME: I have a couple of hawt ones on my tail, I haven't just made up my mind yet.( or say: I think my heart is just too big for one gurl to carry! Wouldn't wano kill her with too much love)

HER: Are you my guy?

ME: Did someone just ask me out? Hmmm, you haven't impressed me enough

HER: when is your birthday?

ME: I don't know

HER: What do you mean you don't know?

ME: I really don't know. It so happened that back then in Uni, I had 3 gurlfriends that knew each other. I was opened with them when we first met. Told all of them I had a gurl but they still wouldnt let me go. we got down. To cut the long story short, one day, I just needed some drama. So I told all of them including my friends that it's my day( which they mistook for my b'day!) All of them came. One after d other. But one did the organizing. Bought me a very kool watch. The other got me a 3 in one briefs ( arrh) and the last one, got me this fancy shoes! I was elated!

Not until party was over ( 1am), all guests gone, that I realised I had three worlds in my small crib.

I cudnt sleep because I was at the middle of the trio so that the planets don't collapse. Organizer showered and dived straight onto the bed, I was on d rug Playing on a console. Second one slept on my reading table. Last one, on the floor! cheesy

Even though they didn't utter a word to each other, the weather was pregnant! But we made it through to the next day!! Haha

Before they left, I corrected the impression and told them it wasn't my b'day though that I just needed some cray cray moments.

After that day, the most understanding one called me, spoke up and suggested I have three different b'day dates because she couldn't stand drama on my b'day.

Since then, I celebrate my b'day trice a year and now, I don't even know what day is my true b'day. But I'm sure it's not any of the 3 dates. cheesy cool

SHE: How old are you?

ME: Are you hitting on me?
Or:

Ive lived through different times and travails. I don't even know how many thousands of years I've lived. By the way, it was here; earth, I learnt about time.

Oh sorry, didn't tell you I'm an Angel?

Your next move is buried in these lines.
Hopefully, you would find it and deploy. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:57pm On May 31, 2018
rookiy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2018
HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

SENSE PILL:

To maintain Luv, you must apply BALLS!
If not... the man dies....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Dataspider:
Why are you going to her house? Why not invite her over to your place?

Telling her to expect "your" first kiss is a wrong move. It clearly tells her you've been thinking about kissing her and she's so not going to kiss you, just to make you give up your balls and chase her.

Even if you're dying to kiss her, you shouldn't give her that impression.

You're the boss, you're the prize, she should be the one craving to get a taste of you.

Tell her your lips is too sweet, you can't kiss her cuz too much sugar is bad for her health. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
HARDDON:
HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

SENSE PILL 138:

Sense Pill 139:

In Love, the most poignant way to communicate is NOT WITH WORDS. Words are just too shallow....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
HARDDON:
HANDLING LOVE AND BALLS

SENSE PILL:

SENSE PILL 140:

With ladies: fun jabs, wit and wisdom would open the door for you to glide right in but only balls, brains and a deep understanding of connections beyond words can keep you in

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.