Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1103448 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Based on this ur ansa, do u still feel the feelings is mutual Btw u two?

See?

Called her after two weeks of going ghost (big mistake i know)... but she sounded worried and pissed.. said she never heared from me and tried calling me all the while... so my question is . Did i bleep up by calling her?.. thanks in advance
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Have u seen where a product was released into the market n the manufactural isn't sure what of its uses?

Let's help n ask direct Questions:

1) Do u want to wify her?
2) just bed her n move on (lust)
3) keep bedding her until u see a beta option u want to settle with?
4) just a holy r/ship with a lil kiss kiss n touch touch but not eating forbidden fruit n u ain't sure where it wud lead?

We all have reasons we do stuffs! U do too!

Sorry my reply is coming late.. i had to do alot of thinking before answering your questions cos "reason" is such a strong word.. The only reason i could come up with is that i like her.. Alot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

That friend must like u so much! If it is a lady, know that she luvs u n take ball steps to cuddle her

if it is a guy, know that he wants u to save all the unnecceasery money u been blowing on random gurls without getting laid so u can increase his beer quota!
However it is, u r so screwed now! Hahaha grin

Kindly remind us, which brand of ride r we cruising on? cheesy

Just found out that friend is here on NL and on this thread smiley cheesy , Praiseoski smiley , show yourself bro smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PreciousRahl(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:
CLASSICAL QUESTION/STATEMENT THAT UNNERVES N THEIR RESPONSE :

2) Are you a player/heard u r a player, my mind tells me you r a player

RESPONSE:

a) Oh is that what you children of nowadays call a sexually attractive guys?

Oh well yea! I am a player! cool

b) player? Where is the ball?

C) yea, I'm a striker player .... That enjoys bedding n dumping gurls that demands anything from me the first day we meeting .... Cos they aint worth it.

D) player? Oh common! Like I don't have better things to do with my time other than go chasing after all these tiny gurls that don't even know how to wash their panties?

E) yea, I'm a player, but bliv me, u ain't getting into my boxers though. Itz sacred down there. cool

F) awwww, what sorta cheap guys u been rolling with?
Ma d1ck is off limits , gurls cant afford it.

hahahahaha smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by romme2u: 1:30am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Huh? cheesy

Mehn, how can one continue to stomach royal guys been robbed on d dust of humiliation by these tiny breeds called gurls?

They lose money, honour, time n most importantly, Balls!

my daily drive is: moulding minds n empowering lives globally.

And as u know, it is not the number of years u thread d earth but d lives u impacted positively while u here.

Our lives saint made difficult by helping others, rather it is enhanced! cheesy

Kindly tell us ur tale..... We'd Luv to learn from u too

yeah the center of gravity keep pulling them into the honeypot trap. shiit happens everyday; before we were born, now that we are balling and long after we are gone. it ain't stopping soon.

our advantage will be lost, competition will be higher, boys will become smarter (of course the girls will up their game) and society becomes bloodier with lots of scores to settle. no thanks undecided undecided

Got no tales to tell.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2016
proeast:
@Harddon, I've been a silent admirer of ur prowess when it comes to female psycology & I must say that you are awesome! Pls I need your help. I just discovered dat i've been so nice or even stupid to women expecialy my ex to d extent of being a wussbag, appologies to u. I spent on my ex & was so nice to her yet she called me stingy & crushed my ego while i was so needy! Since we parted ways, she has been showing signs of remorse & i'm afraid she will soon come to beg me. I stil hav feel'ns for her but i regret ever being a wusbag & want to be a classic alpha male so dat when she comes to beg, i'll be able to control tins. already, i'm practising some of ur advice here on 3 new ladies i've been flirting with & its fun. one said she doesnt understand my guts & i've come to understand dat she is becoming afraid of my unpredictable & controlin nature! Pls advice me on what to do about my ex. Thanks a million fold for saving me both money, time & stress through ur drills!

Wano hear the Hard Truth?

Forget about Your Ex!
Why? Cos she got u by the balls mehn!
She so have ur mumu switch n knows how to turn the pot so u'd always, no matter how angry, be into her.

N that deep feelings u have for her, brought about by the fact that she blows ur brains out when u get down, or she has 90% of what u Luv in women or she spends on u like mad, she has been milkin it. She knows no matter what she does, she's got u, all she had to do was show remorse n ud go running into her arms! embarassed

I know its very difficult to do, but if u have to grow , this u must. Meet others. Get a fresh one with the skills uve acquired here n be in charge. Keep her on her toes as ur ex have been keeping u on urs.

When I was very young @ these, I had an Ex. She was one of the first I used this skill on n it worked like charm! Even though she had a guy, we rumbled n boy! She can twist( with her waist n mouth) on a d1ck! B4 she realise what was happening, she was head over heels for me. Started avoiding her guy's calls. (As a principle, I never ask a gurl if she has a guy wen I meet her! U shouldn't too!, if ever her conscience pricks her n she brings it up and says:

Her: I have a a bf,
You: (with an apologetic down tone), awww, so sorry for that guy, Cos he just lost u. It wud have been beta u didn't meet me.

Or you make funny faces n say: bf? Who has time for that in this age n time? I wish him well with ur troubles n dramas!

Or u say: oh poor guy! How is he able to cope with ur drains n drama? With ur multiple voice tones n ur nose that twitch when u smile? More elbow to his grace!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by romme2u: 3:04am On Aug 02, 2016
enlightening minds and empowering lives is a very noble effort as it leaves indelible footprints in the sands of time, at least i appreciate the time and effort u put in to bring this to light. but i keep telling guys that for them to have balls (better self esteem and confidence) in approaching ladies, they have to sharpen their wit and maintain great personal hygiene.

keep developing and improving your personality by engaging in intellectual and physical exercises. a widely read individual is able to start and maintain convo intelligibly while a great physical appearance is alluring.

most guys spend their energy and resources pursuing ladies instead of investing in building a great personality and superior mentality. approaching a lady is like playing chess or going to war (who can deflate the ego of the other effortlessly and make him/her needy). you need to have your gun cocked and eyes open in case of any eventuality. it is more or less a battle of wit and the most charming person often have the day.

living this lifestyle requires a change in perspective and behaviour you need to see ladies as fenced cities (of course they have defense mechanism) that need to conquered and ransacked, be flirty in a daring and cocky style but be prepare to withdraw if shove comes to push. don't beg and suck up their arse after all you are the one bringing fun into their boring life. you are they one doing them a favour by offering unlimited fun and happiness not the other way round.

friendship should be fun, and u should offer them something that is out of their league. dangle the carrot in a flirty, cocky and confidence style with a nonchalant attitude (if u don't collect it while the offer last, it is gone), and never be emotionally attached to anybody be it man or woman. if people don't miss you whether for goodies or baddies, then you have a long way to go.

i don't like relating ma escapades because to me it is just normal to get them wet and waiting. i am still improving myself to go for the 9ners and the 10's on your scale (but in ma scale they are upper 4 and 5), after all NONE BUT THE BRAVE DESERVES THE FAIR

11 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

Wano hear the Hard Truth?

Forget about Your Ex!
Why? Cos she got u by the balls mehn!
She so have ur mumu switch n knows how to turn the pot so u'd always, no matter how angry, be into her.

N that deep feelings u have for her, brought about by the fact that she blows ur brains out when u get down, or she has 90% of what u Luv in women or she spends on u like mad, she has been milkin it. She knows no matter what she does, she's got u, all she had to do was show remorse n ud go running into her arms! embarassed

I know its very difficult to do, but if u have to grow , this u must. Meet others. Get a fresh one with the skills uve acquired here n be in charge. Keep her on her toes as ur ex have been keeping u on urs.

When I was very young @ these, I had an Ex. She was one of the first I used this skill on n it worked like charm! Even though she had a guy, we rumbled n boy! She can twist( with her waist n mouth) on a d1ck! B4 she realise what was happening, she was head over heels for me. Started avoiding her guy's calls. (As a principle, I never ask a gurl if she has a guy wen I meet her! U shouldn't too!, if ever her conscience pricks her n she brings it up and says:

Her: I have a a bf,
You: awww, so sorry for that guy! Cos he just lost u. It wud have been beta u didn't meet me.

Or you make funny faces n say: bf? Who has time for that in this age n time? I wish him well with ur troubles n dramas!

Or u say: oh poor guy! How is he able to cope with ur drains n drama? With ur multiple voice tones n ur nose that twitch when u smile? More elbow to his grace!

So as I was saying, my ex was dah ish! When I reflect now, she is still among my best top 20! cheesy ehmmm, don't put too much tot into this. U can hate me cos of this..... U dig?

because she luvd me like mad( always wanted me around! N I was always around ignoring my admonition of always giving them d gift of missing u! I tot d best way to keep her api was to be there regularly, how wrong I was! embarassed gold is precious because its rarely available n u have to sweat b4 u can get a grain) n she has all I ever wanted in a woman, I let my guards down! N showed her Luv back! ( take my advise guys,learn to keep ur emotions under check! If u wano Wify her, instead of always preaching luv yo her, spontenously show her instead! Surprise her. ) I totally ruined it.

While I was having her in doggy style, the bf wud be calling, sending text , appologising for what he didn't do

( there is a skill women use wen they wano get rid of a guy: its called wrong SMOKE accusation! Just to get u spilling thrash like some1 in police torture, u go admitting what u didn't do, cos u don't wano lose her, u still wud! That was her plan! Get u to commit so she has a reason to leave ur rats a33! )

n generally was weak n needy! This was what he used to finally drive her into my ravenous arms!
Hope that her ex isnt reading this right now, oh well, if u r, learn from ur mistake as I learnt from mine! cool tongue cheesy

because I dropped my been challenging , was still funny but I stopped making fun of her cos she is my gurl now, n I was always there, call every time, we together every now n then, I drove her off!
Didn't give her that breathing space needed in every r/ship.
But hey I still blew other gurls some times! But I must confess, I was into her!
I dangled her to all my friends, even introduced her as my fiancee! Spoke with her sis n her husby n her mum. Took her to family house n ish.....I was lost!

Guess what? I drove her off!
@ a point, she stopped taking my calls, stopped calling , started accusing me of cheating ( Smoke).
We have huge rows, kiss n make up. Most times, I'm d one who usually cal after we haven't spoken for weeks cos she hurt me, yet She knows I wud get around n call! embarassed oh weak me! N ofcos I did!

But one day! Haven read some hard knocks about the ways of women, I made up my mind to finally let go!
I did!
U wud not imagine this gurl that has been giving me send less actitude , started calling after 1month of my been send less! She obviously waited for my cal, got none , felt bad, missed me, scared another had taken me n started calling. I ignored her. Sent messages I didnt reply.

One of the very first msg read: so this is how much u lived me huh? That u can stay a month without as much as calling......

That was to get me remorseful n run to call her , this had worked b4, but I didn't yield this time!
I simply ignored. She came to my crib, I had changed my routine based on when she is free. Met my absence .

She started pleading n imploying tru text msges, I wasnt having any of it.

To cut d long story short, i kept ignoring her because i know that immediately i picked, her voice wud melt my rock heart! It was so difficult. Yet I kept on, kept learning n improving , kept meeting others! This helped a lot. I didnt feel lonely( this is ur worse enemy if u must move on)

Then one day, out of d blues, she dropped in on me @ my crib As i was seeing one off! She actually passed us after saying hello to me! Went n waited for me @ home. She figured from d way I dressed, I was coming back soon n she knew my back door wud be opened cos I usually see her off like that in time past! (Arrrh! see how I let her read me like an opened book?))

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:32am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

So as I was saying, my ex was dah ish! When I reflect now, she is still among my best top 20! cheesy ehmmm, don't put too much tot into this. U can hate me cos of this..... U dig?

because she luvd me like mad( always wanted me around! N I was always around ignoring my admonition of always giving them d gift of missing u! I tot d best way to keep her api was to be there regularly, how wrong I was! embarassed gold is precious because its rarely available n u have to sweat b4 u can get a grain) n she has all I ever wanted in a woman, I let my guards down! N showed her Luv back! ( take my advise guys,learn to keep ur emotions under check! If u wano Wify her, instead of always preaching luv yo her, spontenously show her instead! Surprise her. ) I totally ruined it.

While I was having her in doggy style, the bf wud be calling, sending text , appologising for what he didn't do

( there is a skill women use wen they wano get rid of a guy: its called wrong SMOKE accusation! Just to get u spilling thrash like some1 in police torture, u go admitting what u didn't do, cos u don't wano lose her, u still wud! That was her plan! Get u to commit so she has a reason to leave ur rats a33! )

n generally was weak n needy! This was what he used to finally drive her into my ravenous arms!
Hope that her ex isnt reading this right now, oh well, if u r, learn from ur mistake as I learnt from mine! cool tongue cheesy

because I dropped my been challenging , was still funny but I stopped making fun of her cos she is my gurl now, n I was always there, call every time, we together every now n then, I drove her off!
Didn't give her that breathing space needed in every r/ship.
But hey I still blew other gurls some times! But I must confess, I was into her!
I dangled her to all my friends, even introduced her as my fiancee! Spoke with her sis n her husby n her mum. Took her to family house n ish.....I was lost!

Guess what? I drove her off!
@ a point, she stopped taking my calls, stopped calling , started accusing me of cheating ( Smoke).
We have huge rows, kiss n make up. Most times, I'm d one who usually cal after we haven't spoken for weeks cos she hurt me, yet She knows I wud get around n call! embarassed oh weak me! N ofcos I did!

But one day! Haven read some hard knocks about the ways of women, I made up my mind to finally let go!
I did!
U wud not imagine this gurl that has been giving me send less actitude , started calling after 1month of my been send less! She obviously waited for my cal, got none , felt bad, missed me, scared another had taken me n started calling. I ignored her. Sent messages I didnt reply.

One of the very first msg read: so this is how much u lived me huh? That u can stay a month without as much as calling......

That was to get me remorseful n run to call her , this had worked b4, but I didn't yield this time!
I simply ignored. She came to my crib, I had changed my routine based on when she is free. Met my absence .

She started pleading n imploying tru text msges, I wasnt having any of it.

To cut d long story short, i kept ignoring her because i know that immediately i picked, her voice wud melt my rock heart! It was so difficult. Yet I kept on, kept learning n improving , kept meeting others! This helped a lot. I didnt feel lonely( this is ur worse enemy if u must move on)

Then one day, out of d blues, she dropped in on me @ my crib As i was seeing one off! She actually passed us after saying hello to me! Went n waited for me @ home. She figured from d way I dressed, I was coming back soon n she knew my back door wud be opened cos I usually see her off like that in time past! (Arrrh! see how I let her read me like an opened book?))

I was confused yet determined. Made up my mind, I wud make her beg/cry b4 she wud ever touch my d1ck( cos I know , even if she didnt miss me, she missed having that!, missed multiple Cumings)

Then after I f'ed her brains out, I'd tell her off officially. But d weak me screamed noooo!

As I trodded back, tot flooded my mind.
I sat @ d gate thinking of what my resolution wud be: finaly made up my mind that we can only be f mates hereafter, I was njoying life the way it is, want no drama n I want to become a Don First b4 probably I have one stick around( but now, I have 3 sticking around cheesy n others just collecting n going, I don't visit a garden twice unless it is super exciting ! cheesy.. ) tongue

Then I got home: my loyal gf, had replaced n soaked d sheets n laid d bed! Oh heavenly me! She knows how to get me!
Without a word she basically sprang on me, with dis super hug, her huge b00bs melting my mind, I stood there without huggin back, letting her a brief moment b4 I pushed her away ever so gently. And ask what she was doing here with an edge of anger on my tone but in my heart of hearts, I just wanted ravage her, shred her pants n bra n drill her the way I had done countless times in time past.. !. cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

I was confused yet determined. Made up my mind, I wud make her beg/cry b4 she wud ever touch my d1ck( cos I know , even if she didnt miss me, she missed having that!, missed multiple Cumings)

Then after I f'ed her brains out, I'd tell her off officially. But d weak me screamed noooo!

As I trodded back, tot flooded my mind.
I sat @ d gate thinking of what my resolution wud be: finaly made up my mind that we can only be f mates hereafter, I was njoying life the way it is, want no drama n I want to become a Don First b4 probably I have one stick around( but now, I have 3 sticking around cheesy n others just collecting n going, I don't visit a garden twice unless it is super exciting ! cheesy.. ) tongue

Then I got home: my loyal gf, had replaced n soaked d sheets n laid d bed! Oh heavenly me! She knows how to get me!
Without a word she basically sprang on me, with dis super hug, her huge b00bs melting my mind, I stood there without huggin back, letting her a brief moment b4 I pushed her away ever so gently. And ask what she was doing here with an edge of anger on my tone but in my heart of hearts, I just wanted ravage her, shred her pants n bra n drill her the way I had done countless times in time past.. !. cheesy.

She was on her kneels begging , she knew I was serious dis time for me not to have called all along.
There was no reason she idnt give.

While she was pleading, I was sipping wine sitted @ my work station. Crawled on her kneels towards me, n launched her hands first, she knows how to touch me, hands was on my laps playing, I removed it after a while.wen she saw I wasn't moved by remorse, she deployed tears .
Mehn, her fair face became red! The weak me cudnt take it any longer he stood up, n pulled her up. Wiping her tears with hcf.
N hugged her. B4 I knew it, we were kissing. But I cut it short. N went into the rest room to have my bath. Not a word . n guess what? B4 d water cud drop twice on me, oh a hand came from behind n hugged me tight, naked! She basically gave me my bath, paying extra special scrubbing to Jrod( as she knew, it just came from somewhere. I stopped her. )
She used the soap as body lubricant n our bodies blended.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2016
HARDDON:

She was on her kneels begging , she knew I was serious dis time for me not to have called all along.
There was no reason she idnt give.

While she was pleading, I was sipping wine sitted @ my work station. Crawled on her kneels towards me, n launched her hands first, she knows how to touch me, hands was on my laps playing, I removed it after a while.wen she saw I wasn't moved by remorse, she deployed tears .
Mehn, her fair face became red! The weak me cudnt take it any longer he stood up, n pulled her up. Wiping her tears with hcf.
N hugged her. B4 I knew it, we were kissing. But I cut it short. N went into the rest room to have my bath. Not a word . n guess what? B4 d water cud drop twice on me, oh a hand came from behind n hugged me tight, naked! She basically gave me my bath, paying extra special scrubbing to Jrod( as she knew, it just came from somewhere. I stopped her. )
She used the soap as body lubricant n our bodies blended.

To short circuit d story, we had it : in d test room , pavement , on d floor n rounded it off on da bed! Explosive!

After dinner, she touched me while we were watching a romantic mov, told her its getting late, that it was time to go , she was having none of it. My phone had been ringing. I picked n I spoke to my other gurls right in her very b4! Send less but of cos, I had learnt not to use emotional words.

I went n sat out. She came looking for me with mobile lie in, we lay out there n had it.
Came inside, had light serve, watched, had it again!
Then after a while, I switched on: did u actually come to apologise or to rape me non stop? cheesy
She cudnt ansa cos jrod was in her mouth but she did choke wit laughter though.

She kept calling after that day, making her self relevant, comes to cook( wit her money) n clean, buys stuffs for me.
The only thing I do then was to blow her minds off! D more I SENDLESS, d more she came @ me with her body n money!

Till this very day, I have not dailed her number once! I only send msges wen I want her arnd. N her complains didnt move me.
Did I tell u I used her to accomplish one of my fantasies? Yea I did
My fantasy? : Sleeping with two friends! Though she didn't agree to bring her friend cos she was scared she was eida gono lose me to d friend or start sharing me with her friend!

This was what she did: she knows my specs, one val, just to surprise me, she won a friend Dec the previous year n pitched d tot to her January that she luvs her bf bla bla bla n wud Luv to surprise him wit his fantasy , booked a hotel( so d stranger wud not know my place or any tin about me), they checked in waiting for me. My usual way, I had collected one round n discharged that one. Cos she had told me she had a surprise for me!
Called that I should meet her up @ one hotel. Told her I might be there By 11pm but if she didn't see me, well, n I hung up. Somehow she knew I wud come. They waited , went swimming cheesy
I showed up 11:15pm. N guess what? shocked tongue cheesy
She did every tin to make sure d other gurl doenst have my contact ! Nor me hers ! But while they where sleeping after the romp, I collected that one's phone that was charging, though locked, I used skill to unlock it, n dailed my line. I saved my number on her phone with Don Fantasy! The next week,I learnt she came from another state, they had met while my ex travelled for d yuletide. we met , ate n f'ed n that was d beginning of another tale.....
we don't take prisoners, only casualties.

My ex did that to show me how much she lived to please me n can't do without me: but the more she tried, d more she drove me off! This is what happens to guys too when they become needy ....u drive her off

She is married now with a kid.

Arrrh, now u made me spill an episode ......
Hope u wud be able to find ur way out from reading that!

13 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by smashad(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
there is this girl I liked I spoke wit her a few times or so...wen I call she dint even save my number and all DAT.to cut d story short she was acting all weird to me then. my bro later started dating her and she knows I found out,now wen she See's me she's just acting dis friendly and stuff. Knowing quite well dat I had feelings for her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Christardor: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
G..Nice One.Pls Do U Hv Books That Can Be Sent To Me?...Let Talk Privately
romme2u:
enlightening minds and empowering lives is a very noble effort as it leaves indelible footprints in the sands of time, at least i appreciate the time and effort u put in to bring this to light. but i keep telling guys that for them to have balls (better self esteem and confidence) in approaching ladies, they have to sharpen their wit and maintain great personal hygiene.
keep developing and improving your personality by engaging in intellectual and physical exercises. a widely read individual is able to start and maintain convo intelligibly while a great physical appearance is alluring.
most guys spend their energy and resources pursuing ladies instead of investing in building a great personality and superior mentality. approaching a lady is like playing chess or going to war (who can deflate the ego of the other effortlessly and make him/her needy). you need to have your gun cocked and eyes open in case of any eventuality. it is more or less a battle of wit and the most charming person often have the day.
living this lifestyle requires a change in perspective and behaviour you need to see ladies as fenced cities (of course they have defense mechanism) that need to conquered and ransacked, be flirty in a daring and cocky style but be prepare to withdraw if shove comes to push. don't beg and suck up their arse after all you are the one bringing fun into their boring life. you are they one doing them a favour by offering unlimited fun and happiness not the other way round.
friendship should be fun, and u should offer them something that is out of their league. dangle the carrot in a flirty, cocky and confidence style with a nonchalant attitude (if u don't collect it while the offer last, it is gone), and never be emotionally attached to anybody be it man or woman. if people don't miss you whether for goodies or baddies, then you have a long way to go.
i don't like relating ma escapades because to me it is just normal to get them wet and waiting. i am still improving myself to go for the 9ners and the 10's on your scale (but in ma scale they are upper 4 and 5), after all NONE BUT THE BRAVE DESERVES THE FAIR
G..Nice One.Pls Do U Hv Books That Can Be Sent To Me?...Let Talk Privately
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
smashad:
there is this girl I liked I spoke wit her a few times or so...wen I call she dint even save my number and all DAT.to cut d story short she was acting all weird to me then. my bro later started dating her and she knows I found out,now wen she See's me she's just acting dis friendly and stuff. Knowing quite well dat I had feelings for her.

Yea, we all have this thing we emit that makes us potential dates or friendzones us.

She never saw u as a potential date! Just a friend. And nothing u can do about that no more.

Deal with it n move on..... Use these skills, Meet others

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
CashNaira96:

Harddon please i need drills on keeping a convo going.. Therz dz girl am chatting with on fb using your drills, and shes responding well, av just hit a wall and dnt knw wat 2 chat bout next... How do i tease her, Wanna collect her num cos we've been chatn 4 like 3 days now

We usually have purposes n a we'll drawn out plan when we r rolling and everything we say or do , floe in lone with out aim.

When we meet hawt ladies for d first time, the aim is to

1) get past her defensive mechanism quickly subtly , effectively. Using sassy/witty/funny lines . challenging in flow, endearing in touch .

2) Get the digits n get outa there

3) place d first call n invite her alone ur lane

4) Get physical

5) and based on what u set out to achieve with her, pattern your life, talks n actions towards that.

these r what we set out to achieve
LTC (long term commitment )
FFB (friends for benefits ,: she help u clean cook, u service her );
SC ( side cream)
STR ( short term rest)
ATD( As time Dictates) etc

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Chuksyd1: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Harddon, you've instilled some life changing principles in me and have also helped me see that these girls actually need me and not me them, for this I say thank you bro.

I'm an ardent follower of this thread, would share my testimonies very soon.

keep up the good work bro.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Imakeherdrip(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Started from the bottom now I'm Here.
eew...
what a thread......

I don't know why I'm doing this -- mind you, I have a girl who adores me like hell yeah....anyways, as Don would put it "I am to much for her to handle", so I decided to relieve her a bit...here we go

Me: Come on!, your dp is kinda cute , but you need to be and do more than that to impress me, cause I'm not that easy to
wow...

Bitch_a55: I don't things to impress people i do things my way and besides i don't even kn u so i don't care
As Long as it pleases me i don't care wat others think so keep ur to urslef

Me: Here I was about considering you, so this is how you'd behave when we start rolling (my opinions won't count), anyways
this relationship cannot work out for the both of us...

yet to reply me...
Meanwhile, I've spread my tentacles far and large, waiting for preys to oblige...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olaboy1: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
One good reason why seduction is not set in stone. Calibration is the most important thing you need to learn.
What you say to A may annoy B even if you say it the same way, in same situation or circumstances.
If the girl is not feeling you, then any wittiness is like a bitter pill for her to swallow. But of course if you are charming and well dressed, then what you say or do don't really count so much.
That girl is a typical Naija babe, you needed to go local on her in the language she understands, all what you said to her would work on a white girl. Black girls have very big ego and don't respond to those wittiness same way white girls do.
I know seduction experts would say women all around the world are the same, yes to some extent,,but cultural differences play a major role also in seduction.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by smashad(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2016
hey Guys!
I got dis girls number wen we met at an event...it took lyk a week before I called wen I did I was talking and smt tin just came up, I had to go,so I told her and cut..she called a lot after den and I dint pick.wen I did we spoke at length and all. so she called again yerstaday but I was sleeping den. all dis things I did was in intentional. I was rilli busy. I woke up today and got a text "hi honey I was calling ystaday u were not piking" ....abeg wetin I go do or how I go take reply Asap...abeg
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chuksyd1 ,

U don't keep big deddy waiting....
Shoot or we shoot u cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Drill Nugget 5:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

The gold is not made from funny fires.

A master isn't a title u hand out to people. They earn them.

A child that must walk must learn to stand first, no matter the falls.

Failure is not a name but an event along a life journey

To have a lion share , u must have a lion heart : Neva give up!

To stick ur neck out is to burn ur hands sometimes.
Never give up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
You wud meet different shades and characters in these lanes.

Not every one wud take to u.
Not every1 wud wano even as much as hear u

Just like the poker song: u must know when to hold up, deal, walk away, never hold any grudge, dust ur feet, hold ur sway, paint ur ways and above all , be YOU. Cos that is all u ever got after all said and done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
But u must first work on ur self with these drills so that u minimise rejections because from experience, guys r their own worse enemies when it comes to meeting ladies for the first time.

A lil foot wrong , n u spoil d broth

We have told u to avoid blands, pickup lines and sterotype lines.

They r d questest way to get booted even b4 u r suited

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello Hardon d Don.....Great work i must say....I want to practice these life saving drillls, nd i got two gorgeous candidates..... 1) I got to knw this girl wen i collected her number from a friend, i added her on watsapp nd we got to chat....am nt really d boring type buh i can be sumtimes...altho i can be funny at times buh am nt sassy and witty....we started chatting nd i got to really knw her....i later knew she was a student in thesame university i attend, she was friendly nd i was keeping it dat way, arranged for us to meet sumwere at school severally buh they were all futile, on one ocassion after we had agreed on the time nd i was going there already, i decided to call her only for her to tell me she was at home, i was angry buh still forgave witout her apologising, then i decided to move to the level of dating her....immediately i started making advanves at her she kindof changed, always expecting me to say hi wen we both online....took time to reply my msgs nd even ignores sumtimes,.....am nt a desperate type altho i gat bad tales to tell wen it comes to girls.....i bcame tired of her games nd moved on....i neva chatted her anymore, its been months since i last chatted her, meanwhile i neva called during d period we were communicating, I met her along the road at school one day nd we greeted,despite that i still didn't chat wit her..i wanna pratice these drills wit her .....i wanna have her drooling nd knwing she cant have me.......i need you to help me.....i wuld be grateful man.. 2) There's this gorgeous dame dat lives a third street from mine, her elder sister nd my sister are friends nd they kinda close to my sisters.... i dnt talk to her dat much, i give this i dnt care attitude wen around her, we dnt see each other often, she respects me too....shes got sooo many admirers, i wanna practice these drills with her nd i want you to help me wit going abt this.... Thanks....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
@harddon when do u plan on talking about the push/pull routine??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by cheruv: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nturguy1122:
The one she likes more
Taa méchíe onu

She'd go with guy 2
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dayvhid:
@harddon when do u plan on talking about the push/pull routine??

Huh?

Push pull?

Read inbtw d lines on all d drills ... They r all lined with push pull effectsS....

Kindly note also that these r life impacting drills not some boring routines that people soon get fed up with
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Harddon am still expecting ur reply bro

thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
FOR THE MR NICE GUYS

nice guy will constantly give in and do whatever the woman wants. When the woman finds this unattractive and eventually leaves him for a more exciting guy, the nice guy will complain about how he “did everything for her.”

And therein lies the problem… Nice guys also have issues with jealousy, born out of their insecurity. They are too outwardly-dependent; all their happiness comes from the woman. They don’t want her talking to other guys for fear she’ll run off and he’ll lose his source of happiness.

You see, the problem with the feelings of jealousy that so many beta males have about their women is that it comes from a position of neediness. So whenever you feel that way with a girl, suck it up and let those feeling go. When a girl detects a guy is jealous, it's as if he's saying to her, "Hey, I feel inferior to those other dudes you're talking to."

And having that lack of confidence in yourself makes the chick not feel so confident in you, either. She begins to wonder whether the grass is greener in other pastures. I know it's tough to not feel jealous, but look at it this way: if you knew that you were the shit and that you can attract hot babes and get laid easily, would you care that your girl is going off and talking with some other guys? Of course not, because that would be her loss (and you could just get laid from some other chick)!

Okay, so here's a new attitude I want you to adopt: "I am developing into a high value alpha male." Keep repeating that to yourself throughout the day as an affirmation. By the way, you're probably still wondering what you should actually do if you're girl is talking to other dudes. Well, the absolute worst thing you can do (ironically) is to try to intervene to stop her from doing it. That makes it so that she has the higher value, not you. Instead, the best way to counter such behavior is to say, "Have a good time!" with a tone of complete indifference when she says she's going to go hang out with some other guy. Let her see that it doesn't phase you one bit. Meanwhile, you go talk with other girls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.