Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095932 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by codedprince20(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2016
HARDDON:

What wud u rather hv? A broken r/ship or a broken marriage?
Ansa that b4 i analyse her actions n reaction for u
A broken relationship is beta
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
codedprince20:

A broken relationship is beta

what do you advise then, we go after her still? cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Baba. Is the market a good place to meet girls?

Imagine you're doing your shopping in a busy local market and you see a fine girl that catches your eye.

There are a lot of them actually.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
DaySpringer:
Baba. Is the market a good place to meet girls?

Imagine you're doing your shopping in a busy local market and you see a fine girl that catches your eye.

There are a lot of them actually.

always live ready.....armed with wits and wisdom! cheesy

when u step out , no matter where u heading, have two things at the back of your mind: your aim and the beauties that might greet u along the way.... beauties you might live never to set ur eyes on again!

so i throw back the question to you: is the market place a good place to meet gurls? cheesy v tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
we continue with the drills.....

always be the first to pull out from a kiss......

and before you ever think of kissing, tease, lean in , when she close her eyes thinking lips r gono seal, just use ur nose to rub hers and relax back... #ouch! dah hurts....she might form vex, even tell u that u aint getin it again, nevermind her, u will...she is just surprised a guy cud actually do that to a lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
HARDDON:
we continue with the drills.....

always be the first to pull out from a kiss......

and before you ever think of kissing, tease, lean in , when she close her eyes thinking lips r gono seal, just use ur nose to rub hers and relax back... #ouch! dah hurts....she might form vex, even tell u that u aint getin it again, nevermind her, u will...she is just surprised a guy cud actually do that to a lady cheesy

u can make fun of her by saying: " so u tot u cud just taste my luscious lips like that? sorry, u have to try harder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Presh900(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Baba continue the good work...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
HARDDON:

u can make fun of her by saying: " so u tot u cud just taste my luscious lips like that? sorry, u have to try harder
finish this thng jare no de stop half way??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
HARDDON:

always live ready.....armed with wits and wisdom! cheesy

when u step out , no matter where u heading, have two things at the back of your mind: your aim and the beauties that might greet u along the way.... beauties you might live never to set ur eyes on again!

so i throw back the question to you: is the market place a good place to meet gurls? cheesy v tongue

Alright baba.

Let me quiz you a bit.
What are the lines you can use for the following scenarios.

A. You see her standing in an atm queue in a bank at the other side of the road while you're walking past.

B. You're walking on the sidewalk and she's walking towards you and you just happened to spot her just before she passes you.
Do you turn back and go and stop her?

C. Same scenario as B but this time it's inside the hustle and hustle of the market and there is every possibility that everyone around would know what you're doing.

D. You see a pretty female corper in the LG office area. It's her CDS day.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
DaySpringer:

Alright baba.

Let me quiz you a bit.
What are the lines you can use for the following scenarios.

A. You see her standing in an atm queue in a bank at the other side of the road while you're walking past.

B. You're walking on the sidewalk and she's walking towards you and you just happened to spot her just before she passes you.
Do you turn back and go and stop her?

C. Same scenario as B but this time it's inside the hustle and hustle of the market and there is every possibility that everyone around would know what you're doing.

D. You see a pretty female corper in the LG office area. It's her CDS day.

live rehearsed and ready, lines must flow , wisdom must win.....

before i answer u, know this: most times, what guys like me are really after is the excitement the challenge of meeting a new breed brings which vanishes the moment we get them! then we try again! cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
HARDDON:

live rehearsed and ready, lines must from , wisdom must win.....

before i answer u, know this: most times, what guys like me are really after is the excitement the challenge of meeting a new breed brings which vanishes the moment we get them! then we try again! cheesy

Noted. Now awaiting answer. cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
There is this girl who is a member of my church, we ve been gisting for some time now especially after close of service since we go home in the same direction .But I noticed she started leaving this days b4 d close of service, and am 99% church she does it BC of me .The puzzle here is :is she doing it because she is too shy to talk to me or just to avoid me. Guys in the house help me brain storm on this b4 I make my next move
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
There is this girl who is a member of my church, we ve been gisting for some time now especially after close of service since we go home in the same direction .But I noticed she started leaving this days b4 d close of service, and am 99% sure she does it BC of me .The puzzle here is :is she doing it because she is too shy to talk to me or just to avoid me. Guys in the house help me brain storm on this b4 I make my next move

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by codedprince20(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=HARDDON post=50312089]

what do you advise then, we go after her still?

I wish I culd just make her suffer a bit though cheesy[quote author=HARDDON post=50312089]

what do you advise then, we go after her still?

I wish I culd just make her suffer a bit though
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:
There is this girl who is a member of my church, we ve been gisting for some time now especially after close of service since we go home in the same direction .But I noticed she started leaving this days b4 d close of service, and am 99% sure she does it BC of me .The puzzle here is :is she doing it because she is too shy to talk to me or just to avoid me. Guys in the house help me brain storm on this b4 I make my next move
How do you expect "us" to know?

What do you guys talk about?
Does she laugh heartily while with you or she manages to fake a smile sometimes?

What i'm simply asking is: Are you sure you haven't bored her to death?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

How do you expect "us" to know?

What do you guys talk about?
Does she laugh heartily while with you or she manages to fake a smile sometimes?

What i'm simply asking is: Are you sure you haven't bored her to death?

On d contrary my guy. Days d puzzle here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:
I concur to Davidthegeek's submission....

It's either the girl no longer enjoys your company which could stem from lame jokes(talk about boring her to death) or she's playing on you.... She wants you to appreciate every moment she's with you....

If the former is the case here, then I regret to tell you that you've been given an honorable position in the friend-zone. But if it's the latter, then Mr man, Bob's your uncle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
DaySpringer:

Noted. Now awaiting answer. cheesy

I think it's high time you guys grow and start thinking on your feets..... i guess u have been following this thread from the first page, if you have, what do u think my responses wud be to those scenarios you painted?

any other person can help out also.....

this is first class work for all of you! grin .

best responses gets recharge card from me #noJokes cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gyrados: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
@HARDON
1)Please what's the deal with this girl?...One on one covos at home, she can make a nigga go deaf(literally)...In the street, clearly trying to avoid me whilst smiling...On the phone/chats...holds a convo but gives stupid lame monosyllabic words (k, lol, hmmm)...And she obviously likes me...Even asked me if I did (I complimented her shoes and changed the convo to herself...I like her but this chameleon stuff is a turnoff for me)... 2)Is it advisable to buy a birthday gift for the above girl that you just met less than a month ago... 3)Is the above type of girl really worth the time?...Cus its the one thing I don't have now....

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gyrados: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
@HARDON
1)Please what's the deal with this girl?...One on one covos at home, she can make a nigga go deaf(literally)...In the street, clearly trying to avoid me whilst smiling...On the phone/chats...holds a convo but gives stupid lame monosyllabic words (k, lol, hmmm)...And she obviously likes me...Even asked me if I did (I complimented her shoes and changed the convo to herself...I like her but this chameleon stuff is a turnoff for me)...
2)Is it advisable to buy a birthday gift for the above girl that you just met less than a month ago...
3)Is the above type of girl really worth the time?...Cus its the one thing I don't have now....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guys, how do you see this?

I asked a girl out February this year, she told me point blank she is with someone else. I felt bad because me and this girl have been friends for a very long time but I did not make any move because I had a girlfriend as at that time.

I moved on and even kinda severed our friendship because I was jealous. July this year she started giving me green light of all sort. Initially, I was confused and didn't know whether to continue from where I stopped or just forget about her. But like they say fondness brings back feelings. It didn't take long before I fell for her again.

But even up till now, she hasn't given me a definite answer yet. I don't even know if I can call her my girl or not. Each time I tell her I love her, she will either just keep quiet or say Yeah. And I'm suspecting she might still have another guy, though I'm not sure.

And I don't have much time to waste on one girl, I'm thinking of forgetting about her and consider someone else.

cc HARDDON et al
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
CMM
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
SerRento, you made some valid points.

I will definitely be jealous because I love this girl and I wish to build a serious relationship with her. The mistake I made was that I did not find out if she had broken up with the other guy, I guess I was too excited.

Well, we've had some great time together this past few months. I'm only concerned because our relationship doesn't seem to be defined.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emasel:

I asked a girl out February this year, she told me point blank she is with someone else. I felt bad because me and this girl have been friends for a very long time but I did not make any move because I had a girlfriend as at that time.

Why should you feel bad if a girl is with someone else? Did you intend to make her your main chick or just some side piece?

I moved on and even kinda severed our friendship because I was jealous. July this year she started giving me green light of all sort. Initially, I was confused and didn't know whether to continue from where I stopped or just forget about her. But like they say fondness brings back feelings. It didn't take long before I fell for her again.
You shouldn't feel jealous because a woman is with another man, these things happen. What you should do is have a plan to take her from him or enjoy her with him. Jealousy is a negative emotion and most times beclouds judgement.
Secondly, she was giving you encouragement because her relationship was in some kind of stress. Women do this a lot. She was either bored or had a falling out with the main guy. You should jave take advantage of the situation.
You should have invited her over to your place or, at the very least, taken her out someplace. This accomplishes two things, it brings her into your world where you can play by your own rules, it also helps her to play the subconscious game of comparing you with her bf. If your game is tight, she could give you some action in a matter of days/weeks while still with the bf, or if it's very tight, she schemes to become your number one. Of course, it is neither, so here we are.

But even up till now, she hasn't given me a definite answer yet. I don't even know if I can call her my girl or not. Each time I tell her I love her, she will either just keep quiet or say Yeah. And I'm suspecting she might still have another guy, though I'm not sure.

Oga, stop all this secondary school method of "will you date me?" She already knows you want to date her, but you haven't given her reason to. Stop asking her "Jamb questions" and invite her the Bleep over. Stop looking for permission upandan. Tell her you want to "see her". Of course, she knows what "see" means. It doesn't mean anything will happen, but it helps in laying the ground work for when it will.

The part in bold is extremely, extremely disgusting. You said what? You don't love her, she doesn't love you. Love is a mirage. She knows you like her, no need to repeat it every week. She's probably thinking, "is this one ok at all?. You're not owning the relationship.

And I don't have much time to waste on one girl, I'm thinking of forgetting about her and consider someone else.

cc HARDDON et al
She likes you, but you're getting in your own way. Up your game.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emasel:
SerRento, you made some valid points.

I will definitely be jealous because I love this girl and I wish to build a serious relationship with her. The mistake I made was that I did not find out if she had broken up with the other guy, I guess I was too excited.

Well, we've had some great time together this past few months. I'm only concerned because our relationship doesn't seem to be defined.

So, let me get this straight. You been "seeing" her but she's still in a relationship with the other guy?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
SerRento:

So, let me get this straight. You been "seeing" her but she's still in a relationship with the other guy?

That's what I don't know
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emasel:

That's what I don't know

If a girl wants to be with you, she will push, fight, nag for a relationship. You're very likely her backup, treat her as such. I would advise you against pushing her to commit to you. You can campaign from now till eternity, a woman that doesn't want to be with you will only tell you what you need to hear.

It could also be you're pushing her away because you seem to be too in love with her? Search yourself and if that's the case, act like you want to end the relationship- withdraw systematically. Refuse to call her for days, and when she calls act semi-interested. If she senses she's losing you, she should try and become more available, even try to talk about it to see what's wrong and then try and fix it. Do not bother to ask her where you are in the relationship, if she's not already hinting at exclusivity and marriage, bros you're dating yourself.

If a woman loves you and wants to be with you, na you go tire for attention sef. Do not try and force a woman to fall in love with you. If the best she can offer is her body and not her heart, take it like that. grin.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
SerRento:

If a girl wants to be with you, she will push, fight, nag for a relationship. You're very likely her backup, treat her as such. I would advise you against pushing her to commit to you. You can campaign from now till eternity, a woman that doesn't want to be with you will only tell you what you need to hear.

It could also be you're pushing her away because you seem to be too in love with her? Search yourself and if that's the case, act like you want to end the relationship- withdraw systematically. Refuse to call her for days, and when she calls act semi-interested. If she senses she's losing you, she should try and become more available, even try to talk about it to see what's wrong and then try and fix it. Do not bother to ask her where you are in the relationship, if she's not already hinting at exclusivity and marriage, bros you're dating yourself.

If a woman loves you and wants to be with you, na you go tire for attention sef. Do not try and force a woman to fall in love with you. If the best she can offer is her body and not her heart, take it like that. grin.

I get you. I'll observe her for a few weeks after which I should know what to do.

Thanks man.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emasel:

I get you. I'll observe her for a few weeks after which I should know what to do.

Thanks man.

You're welcome, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gyrados:
@HARDON
1)Please what's the deal with this girl?...One on one covos at home, she can make a nigga go deaf(literally)...In the street, clearly trying to avoid me whilst smiling. ..On the phone/chats...holds a convo but gives stupid lame monosyllabic words (k, lol, hmmm)...And she obviously likes me...Even asked me if I did (I complimented her shoes and changed the convo to herself...I like her but this chameleon stuff is a turnoff for me)...
2)Is it advisable to buy a birthday gift for the above girl that you just met less than a month ago...
3)Is the above type of girl really worth the time?...Cus its the one thing I don't have now....

Lol @ bolded!
To that i ask..... is it when she is with her friends she does this?
Btw, how is ur dress sense? Aura? Diction?

Gee, learn to chill. From ur write up, u r trying too much to get her attention. It should be the other way round.
Ignore her cals, msges ,chats sometimes.

Let her start d convo sometyms. N also be d first to type gtg all tym

2) gifts? Wow geeZ! No gift, not in a long while. U r too serious mehn. U r too overwhelmed . Chill!

If u may, tAke her out: pool @ noon preferably . Or book a surprise tabl for two in a serene envirom or go wild wild west n go clubbing @ night.

N hey , to avoid surprising ur self , tell her u got a surprise for her. That u guys wud be going out leta

3) ofcos she shld be worth ur while. U just have to turn d tables around. Cos ryt now, I can authoritatively tell that she got ur balls menh.
N how she swings ur moods so.

While @ it, live ur life, meet others.
Stop giving her too much attention.

N quickly start applyin d drills u've llearnt here

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Emasel:
Guys, how do you see this?

cc HARDDON et al

Frm ur write up , i can tell u didnt read all d drill pages if not , u wud hv started wt an apollogy for ev3r thinking of asking a gurl out. I'd advise u go tru d thread

Guys like us dnt bbother whether they got a guy or
Not. We just naturally make her hate been wit d oda guy wit our aura n wit.

We dont ask gurls out nida, we leave them hanging on dah fence that soon they cant but go connfessing luv all in a bid to hav us to themselves.

Itz best u start ignoring her for a while, get ur ballz back.
Meet odas

She wuD come calling soon

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Decided to throw dis game on one recently: in the middle of our chat, I told her : "u just won a date with me in ur favourite food restaurant, call u on Saturday" .She said really, dats kul, what did I do and and I jokingly sent her this: " I just finished marking ur script, u scored A in my text...Mr lecturer" and bidded her gud nyt without waiting for her response. Called her d Saturday morning and gave her 4pm as time . Like 4:20pm I didn't show up, but sent her this text:Young lady, I know u re already missing me and can't wait to see me. I can even perceive the fragrance of d new hair u just made for this occasion. Unfortunately something came up.... Work. I received a call to respond to an issue at the office. Call u when am free. (THANKS TO HARDDON).
I didn't call her, till about 7:30pm I saw my phone ringing couldn't believe she was calling (considering her non challant attitude b4 now towards me). D phone ring tire I didn't pick, then like 30mins time I returned her call and told her to come online on WhatsApp. We chatted a bit and I gave her another date, didn't call her on dat day b4 d time, but like 30min to d time I called and she told me she was doing her hair dat she would call when she is tru, she didnt call until d next day I saw her WhatsApp msg dat she is sorry, didnt finish her hair on time dats why she didn't call.
I gave her this 3 options to appease me:

A)Prepare me nice pounded yam and vegetable soup with goat meat then pet me very well while I eat it with true remorse in ur eyes.

B)Take me out to 1 of d finest restaurant in town and give me a treat.

C)Do A/B or u wont see me again ✈

She chose option A but said I would provide the money(even if she wants to, from my observation I know she cant bc she is broke). I refused to give in and told her dat would defeat d whole purpose.I noticed I was over flogging the issue hence I said:
Though u know how to get me angry, I always catch myself going soft.
But am not changing my mind on this one o .

She pleaded further but I ended off with this: Hmm, lets see how I will feel when I wake up 2morow morning. Gud nyt.

I need d gurus here to correct my mistakes and advice me with d way forward. I like thus babe but ve learnt not to be despirate, I just collected her number some weeks back. Thanks guys, dis thread has been really helpful.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.