Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095879 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jhiizy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bros Harddon... Sometimes I'd be chatting with a girl with all sassy and fun and she'd jus say 'for ur mind'. Wah cud I possibly reply her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
lazeal:
Thanks man. I have stopped the calls, only sent her an sms last night cos she didn't come online and chatted her up this morning. I tried the funny/witty via facebook the next day after reporting here and she was really enjoying it.

Something happened and I didn't seize the opportunity right. It went like this:

Me: can you teach me?
her: what?
Me: Teach me how to be a pretty babe like you.
Her: hahahaha... but you are not a babe na but I can teach madam for you.

Why did she include "But I can teach madam for you na" I pretended I didn't see that line though.

I will be meeting her next month for the first time lol. Does it make sense to reduce the communication to a once a week thing?

****Teach u how to be pretty like her? Da heck gee! Now im rEd faced! U started so well then got ur brain stuck again!
Wud u just get ur head out of her a33? If u dont, u r heading for Da F zone sooner than u think! She already gave u a clue...by telling u about another madam, not her.

If i was to roll that convo, this is how i wud:

Me: i wano teach u something...
Her: what wud that be?
me: how to laugh without ur nose twitching or how to catwalk with those tooth pick legs of urs, cheesy or how to sing with that ur husky voice or how to make a guy laugh in 5secs......

We told u to take charge not to turn ducks. Arrrh!

SHE WUD BE HAVING D PRIVILRGE OF MEETING U NEXT MONTH, not the other way round.

And NopeS there aint no sense in limiting convo to once a week. So long she is reciprocating the gesture by calling u too.

Be sporadic with em calls, unpredictable with ur life.
One moment u r chatting , the next u call her n act like she's done some wrong by taking another guy's call while u were chatting with her.....

Spring fun, surprises, spring u!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
jhiizy:
Bros Harddon... Sometimes I'd be chatting with a girl with all sassy and fun and she'd jus say 'for ur mind'. Wah cud I possibly reply her?

That statement is to throw u off balance, the mild version of it , is : ' You are Funny"......instantly kills the convo for learner guys or they go blabbing some brash .

Only the lame gurls that cant keep a convo flowing that use such. They just simply lack what to say and tries to put u on wrong foot too!

Dont fall for it......rather twist her with lines

These r possible lines:

1) is that all u can possibly say? Can see this r/ship is not gono work. U wud just bore me stiff.

2) my mind is made of metals , that wasnt from my mind, but from my lips. Talk ur own jor

3) yea, my mind is clean, what on urs? Dirts i suppose
. Cos u have been looking @ my lips all day, hope its not what im thInking...

4) yea, my mind is on itz own ram, what does urs run on?

think of others

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

****Teach u how to be pretty like her? Da heck gee! Now im rEd faced! U started so well then got ur brain stuck again!
Wud u just get ur head out of her a33? If u dont, u r heading for Da F zone sooner than u think! She already gave u a clue...by telling u about another madam, not her.

If i was to roll that convo, this is how i wud:

Me: i wano teach u something...
Her: what wud that be?
me: how to laugh without ur nose twitching or how to catwalk with those tooth pick legs of urs, cheesy or how to sing with that ur husky voice or how to make a guy laugh in 5secs......

We told u to take charge not to turn ducks. Arrrh!

SHE WUD BE HAVING D PRIVILRGE OF MEETING U NEXT MONTH, not the other way round.

And NopeS there aint no sense in limiting convo to once a week. So long she is reciprocating the gesture by calling u too.

Be sporadic with em calls, unpredictable with ur life.
One moment u r chatting , the next u call her n act like she's done some wrong by taking another guy's call while u were chatting with her.....

Spring fun, surprises, spring u!
Thanks man. Still learning lol.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:
Tell her when u wud be free to roll......" see ya @ so n so place by 6pm on so n so date .ok...gtg, bye." b4 she responds, hang up
thanks
peterpen:
Goodday boss, hw do you carry-on a conversation with a churchy girl without making it boring(especially on phone calls)....How do you build attraction with such a girl.... Cc HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
peterpen:
thanks

For a convo with a churchy gurl, u hv to throw probes here n dere until u find a point of interest.
Cos no matter how churchy, gurls la gurls.

I have used song in time past to find a level ground. N boy did i put in my best on a song i leta rendered as a surprise pack! She was stoned.

Pardon mua, my multi talented soul cant but ebb n toss most times!

I write songs n peoms . I worship( my best) n Rap.
I can mimic d indians, mexicans, hausas Bayelsans n a host of other telants I honed in my many years of sorjorn in d web of women.
Why? Cos

Sense pill : 66: once u can elicit laughter from a lady, u r half way home!

I have had to tell some, tru intuition, that i know they r in d choir n infact sings Alto or soprano. When i really wano be funny, i say they sound like they sing baritone part .

My guesses most times come out right(apart from d baritone) they go wondering how i knew . I tell them there r alot i know they wud live to dscover.

FOR i am a BIG bud of onion, u have to unravel me piece by piece. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by celibate: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Great job Harddon

There's this gorgeous chick I admire and we got along pretty well when we started chatting.
Along the line_ she agreed to go on a date with me.
Somehow, i couldn't make it that day due to lack of funds so I had to postpone it.

I still couldn't make that date so I came up with an excuse which I'm sure she felt disappointed.
By the time I was finally ready, it seems she already lost interest. So the chatting reduced and she stopped picking my calls.

We eventually had a fight and we ended our friendship.

Not so long after, I realised how much I missed her. Meanwhile, she's blocked my number on calls and chat.

She eventually accepted and forgave me after several messages and pleas. She now responds but not as warm as before when she used to laugh at every of my jokes.

She now says she doesn't feel like talking.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by celibate: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2016
She initially claimed she was in a ldr but eventually agreed on a date with me though o couldn't make it.
Now she says she's not in the mood for talks. Perhaps somebody is getting her attention cuz she was up late last night on whatsapp yet she did not read or reply my messages.

She eventually said she gas forgiven me and wished me well.

I need your advice bro cuz it was all my fault when I asked for a break when I realised our chats isn't getting anywhere Even though she insisted that we were still good.

She claimed I pushed her away when we had the fight.

What do I do now bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
[b] Nice work @HARDDON and others. ...

..I just want to say something to those claiming they are shy/introverted..
Deep down y'all are just trying to protect your ego (the part of you that fears failing, cares about what people think). That part of you will always want to keep you safe (keep u in your comfort zone) but heck MEN are not meant to stay in their comfort zone all their life. Acknowledge that part of you(and constantly remind yourself that you are a MAN not a baby) and take countrol of your life by pushing the limit of your comfort zone.

What people will think or think of you doesn't matter: stop living too much in your head and stop worrying about what people think about you cos everybody is busy worrying about themselves to give 2 fvcks about you. It's all in your head.. Walk up to that girl you've been admiring and start a conversation about anything, two things might happen;
1. You succeed (had s great convo, collect her digit e.t.e) and realize strangers/new individuals are not monsters that will kill or eat you. OR
2. Things go horribly wrong and you end up feeling awkward but you'll learn from your mistake and improve ur skills for next time. The funniest part is u will be d one stressing yourself about the failed attempt because you are not the first to approach her and crash and won't be the last so probably in 30 minutes time, you are just one of the things that happened to her that day so it's all in your head. PEOPLE ARE BUSY WORRYING ABOUT THEMSELVES TO CARE ABOUT UR BLEEP UPS..
It's only you that will remember when you dribbled four guys b4 scoring a goal on the football pitch after 3 days, same applies to relating with people..

Fear of failure: if you don't fail, you can't learn from your mistakes, and if you don't learn, you can never improve. .
Stop thinking about what to say, what will she will say or what she's going to tell people. Just walk up and say something (talk about her cloth, the environment or any thing meaningful) confidently or atleast pretend to be confident while saying it and b4 you know it you are talking (as long as you can think of witty stuffs on the spot)..
Also talk to alot of people and in time you will get over the fear of talking to people/failing. .

To newbies:: work on yourself b4 thinking of relationships, work on your body, self esteem, confidence, sense of humor, communication skills and relating with others. Above all cut the PÖRN AND WANKING (they rob you of your drive to meet other people of the opposite sêx).

Be independent of the outcome of any conversation you want to get into, do it for fun and to learn new stuffs.... ..

I hope to organize this better later and other things I will be posting later. (with due permission from Harddon and other bruhs in d house)..
[/b]

Always remember; everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. .

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
HARDDON:

That statement is to throw u off balance, the mild version of it , is : ' You are Funny"......instantly kills the convo for learner guys or they go blabbing some brash .

Only the lame gurls that cant keep a convo flowing that use such. They just simply lack what to say and tries to put u on wrong foot too!

Dont fall for it......rather twist her with lines

These r possible lines:

1) is that all u can possibly say? Can see this r/ship is not gono work. U wud just bore me stiff.

2) my mind is made of metals , that wasnt from my mind, but from my lips. Talk ur own jor

3) yea, my mind is clean, what on urs? Dirts i suppose
. Cos u have been looking @ my lips all day, hope its not what im thInking...

4) yea, my mind is on itz own ram, what does urs run on?

think of others
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dreydoe(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2016
LordZero:
[b] Nice work @HARDDON and others. ...

..I just want to say something to those claiming they are shy/introverted..
Deep down y'all are just trying to protect your ego (the part of you that fears failing, cares about what people think). That part of you will always want to keep you safe (keep u in your comfort zone) but heck MEN are not meant to stay in their comfort zone all their life. Acknowledge that part of you(and constantly remind yourself that you are a MAN not a baby) and take countrol of your life by pushing the limit of your comfort zone.

What people will think or think of you doesn't matter: stop living too much in your head and stop worrying about what people think about you cos everybody is busy worrying about themselves to give 2 fvcks about you. It's all in your head.. Walk up to that girl you've been admiring and start a conversation about anything, two things might happen;
1. You succeed (had s great convo, collect her digit e.t.e) and realize strangers/new individuals are not monsters that will kill or eat you. OR
2. Things go horribly wrong and you end up feeling awkward but you'll learn from your mistake and improve ur skills for next time. The funniest part is u will be d one stressing yourself about the failed attempt because you are not the first to approach her and crash and won't be the last so probably in 30 minutes time, you are just one of the things that happened to her that day so it's all in your head. PEOPLE ARE BUSY WORRYING ABOUT THEMSELVES TO CARE ABOUT UR BLEEP UPS..
It's only you that will remember when you dribbled four guys b4 scoring a goal on the football pitch after 3 days, same applies to relating with people..

Fear of failure: if you don't fail, you can't learn from your mistakes, and if you don't learn, you can never improve. .
Stop thinking about what to say, what will she will say or what she's going to tell people. Just walk up and say something (talk about her cloth, the environment or any thing meaningful) confidently or atleast pretend to be confident while saying it and b4 you know it you are talking (as long as you can think of witty stuffs on the spot)..
Also talk to alot of people and in time you will get over the fear of talking to people/failing. .

To newbies:: work on yourself b4 thinking of relationships, work on your body, self esteem, confidence, sense of humor, communication skills and relating with others. Above all cut the PÖRN AND WANKING (they rob you of your drive to meet other people of the opposite sêx).

Be independent of the outcome of any conversation you want to get into, do it for fun and to learn new stuffs.... ..

I hope to organize this better later and other things I will be posting later. (with due permission from Harddon and other bruhs in d house)..
[/b]

Always remember; everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. .
Absolutely Amazing!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Great input LordZero!

Always remember; everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oh how we have deviated!

Now we get back on track!

Where were we willows?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngestmilly: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Harddon please give me tips on overcoming the fear of failure
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
youngestmilly:
Harddon please give me tips on overcoming the fear of failure

[b] First you'll have to realize that the most successful people in any field didn't just get there from the start. The tried, failed, tried again and fail again time over time but they didn't give up and they learn from their mistakes..

A.. be outcome independent/have abundance mentality; whenever you are trying to meet someone new, take your mind of the result, don't care about whether youare going to succeed or fail, see it as a process of learning (just like playing PES/FIFA for the first time). If you fail, there are plenty of other girls out there, if you succeed, all is well.. BECAUSE ONE GIRL BLOWS YOU OFF/YOU CRASH AND BURN WITH ONE GIRL DOES NOT MEAN IF YOU LEARN FROM THAT AND TRY AGAIN LATER, YOU ARE GONNA FAIL.

B.. Accept yourself for who you are. If there are things you can improve about yourself, do it (improve yourself for ur own joy not for others). If you are not at peace with yourself, others will sense it from miles away and they will do the same thing (see you as fake).

C.. Meditation: this may sound funny, but try and meditate one in a while, clear your mind. I read about a type of meditation used by ninjas/samurai/assassins during war; before war, they will sit and visualize all the possible types of death that can kill them, this remove the fear of death. use this technique to visualize the different ways you can fail and ACCEPT FAILURE AS A CRUCIAL PART OF LEARNING.

D.. PRACTICE AND PRACTICE. Do it for fun, take your mind off dating, just go out and meet new people...

E.. if you have the chance, hit the gym or do exercises at home.. This help you stay fit, boost your confidence and also boost your testosterone level (the male hormone
)

Also, improve your communication skills, and sense of humor..

Others are gonna give you more tips...... peace bro..
[/b]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngestmilly: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2016
LordZero:

[b] First you'll have to realize that the most successful people in any field didn't just get there from the start. The tried, failed, tried again and fail again time over time but they didn't give up and they learn from their mistakes..

A.. be outcome independent/have abundance mentality; whenever you are trying to meet someone new, take your mind of the result, don't care about whether youare going to succeed or fail, see it as a process of learning (just like playing PES/FIFA for the first time). If you fail, there are plenty of other girls out there, if you succeed, all is well.. BECAUSE ONE GIRL BLOWS YOU OFF/YOU CRASH AND BURN WITH ONE GIRL DOES NOT MEAN IF YOU LEARN FROM THAT AND TRY AGAIN LATER, YOU ARE GONNA FAIL.

B.. Accept yourself for who you are. If there are things you can improve about yourself, do it (improve yourself for ur own joy not for others). If you are not at peace with yourself, others will sense it from miles away and they will do the same thing (see you as fake).

C.. Meditation: this may sound funny, but try and meditate one in a while, clear your mind. I read about a type of meditation used by ninjas/samurai/assassins during war; before war, they will sit and visualize all the possible types of death that can kill them, this remove the fear of death. use this technique to visualize the different ways you can fail and ACCEPT FAILURE AS A CRUCIAL PART OF LEARNING.

D.. PRACTICE AND PRACTICE. Do it for fun, take your mind off dating, just go out and meet new people...

E.. if you have the chance, hit the gym or do exercises at home.. This help you stay fit, boost your confidence and also boost your testosterone level (the male hormone
)

Also, improve your communication skills, and sense of humor..

Others are gonna give you more tips...... peace bro..
[/b]
thanks for this awesome piece of advise bro I hope u get the best in life
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
celibate:
She initially claimed she was in a ldr but eventually agreed on a date with me though o couldn't make it.
Now she says she's not in the mood for talks. Perhaps somebody is getting her attention cuz she was up late last night on whatsapp yet she did not read or reply my messages.

I need your advice bro cuz it was all my fault when I asked for a break when I realised our chats isn't getting anywhere Even though she insisted that we were still good.

What do I do now bro?

What a wow!

Im processing ur info.........reach u soon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
celibate:

What do I do now bro?

Oh boy!
Do we need billions to go on a date? The fun part of been a guy is the ability to swing things in our favour! U dont have 5k, pick a 2k joint, no 2k, pick a 1k joint. No one k? Go to a indomie joint! Arrrh!
The bottom line is: going out on a date isnt necessarily u going to show off ur spending prowess!

WHat i processed from ur flaking out TWICE is that u wanted to impress her with raw cash! Or u have been roling into her big talks that has hyped ur rep or u see her a big gurl that wudnt like cheap things!

Guess what?
The signals you sent her with that attitude is that u r UNRELIABLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY AND NOT A MAN OF UR WORDS this is so sad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
HARDDON:

Oh boy!
Do we need billions to go on a date? The fun part of been a guy is the ability to swing things in our favour! U dont have 5k, pick a 2k joint, no 2k, pick a 1k joint. No one k? Go to a indomie joint! Arrrh!
The bottom line is: going out on a date isnt necessarily u going to show off ur spending prowess!

WHat i processed from ur flaking out TWICE is that u wanted to impress her with raw cash! Or u have been roling into her big talks that has hyped ur rep or u see her a big gurl that wudnt like cheap things!

Guess what?
The signals you sent her with that attitude is that u r UNRELIABLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY AND NOT A MAN OF UR WORDS this is so sad.

OUR Watch word is : Be You @ all times.
We maintain ZERO MODE ALWAYS
while making them laugh, put em on suspense mode or give directives.

With arms akimbo waiting for them to impress us.

I wasnt kidding when i said this

SENSE PILL 70: Ladies r might to live to impress u. Only when u have mastered d act of putting them on edge n taking d driVe EMOTIONLESSLY with subdued subtle care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
HARDDON:

OUR Watch word is : Be You @ all times.
We maintain ZERO MODE ALWAYS
while making them laugh, put em on suspense mode or give directives.

With arms akimbo waiting for them to impress us.

I wasnt kidding when i said this

SENSE PILL 70: Ladies r might to live to impress u. Only when u have mastered d act of putting them on edge n taking d driVe EMOTIONLESSLY with subdued subtle care.

Some1 like me is holding her sway now.
U think u r the only guy in town? grin

ANd hey! In this situation, appologies n pleas r totally out of it. Wudnt cut no rack. Infact , the more u plead, d more stupid u come across....That is deamining. U lost ur balloon ballz with her. Even if u guys patch this somehow, she wud be firmy in control, unless ofcos u can blow her brains out.

Some1 like me wud have swung jokes arround it. It always work.

When a gurl uses these lines listed below on u, you need no soothe sayer to tell u itz bouncing time..for every moment u spend hanging on, u lose a piece more of ur precious ballzs:

1) i dont wano talk right now; this means ive had it with u. U r boring, u turned out different from my expectation so just go! We lost connection. Another is swaying me.

2) i wish u well: means we done. I have a better option now. Please stop bogging me here on. Move on with ur life .

3) lets just be friends: means just lost ur attractiveness n i cant sexually let u touch me. We hello-ha now.

4) Just go: we done here

5)She responds bland wit monosyllables/ignores ur text n calls/blocks u.....these r subtle ways of telling u off

Do You Still need any advise now? sad

Like we have said b4, in situation like this, only jealousy , mega dough or upgraded lifestyle can jolt her back unnaturally.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by celibate: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
HARDDON:

Oh boy!

Guess what?

You are right to an extent.
She also gave me the "I don't wanna talk right now and I wish you well line".
I am presently making up for my f ups and it seems she's yielding.

Apparently someone else is in the picture but she blamed it on her mood. She also says it really isn't about me.

I'm sure she's afraid to accept another date because I might fail to turn up again.

How do I convince her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2016
celibate:

You are right to an extent.
She also gave me the "I don't wanna talk right now and I wish you well line".
I am presently making up for my f ups and it seems she's yielding.

Apparently someone else is in the picture but she blamed it on her mood. She also says it really isn't about me.

I'm sure she's afraid to accept another date because I might fail to turn up again.

How do I convince her?

She must really like u then.

Then dont book date, just monitor her programs n show up when u know she wud be free n take her out. The only down side to this is u might show up n d other is arround.

To avoid that, u can show up when she is really involved in chats wit u.

Just know that u r now on dah back foot n may be playing second fiddle.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by celibate: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
HARDDON:

She must really like u then.

Then dont book date, just monitor her programs n show up when u know she wud be free n take her out. The only down side to this is u might show up n d other is arround.

To avoid that, u can show up when she is really involved in chats wit u.

Just know that u r now on dah back foot n may be playing second fiddle.

Yes she might like me.

On a second thought, she might not be seriously involved with someone. she also doesn't spend much time on chat. Perhaps she is tired of talking and wants something more concrete.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 2:56am On Nov 18, 2016
The day one girl I like used "k" to reply after I said I called her the previous day because I was thinking about her, was the day I went crazy on her and ended every damn communication with her.

She had better not make the mistake of calling me even in the next 2-3 years, she will get same hash response.

I know "k" isn't something to get angry at but this girl own don too much and my reaction is an accumulation of her bulllshits. It's a long story but I had to just do that cos I had taken a enough of her bullshit. The girl damn too daft for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
ismart:
The day one girl I like used "k" to reply after I said I called her the previous day because I was thinking about her, was the day I went crazy on her and ended every damn communication with her.

She had better not make the mistake of calling me even in the next 2-3 years, she will get same hash response.

I know "k" isn't something to get angry at but this girl own don too much and my reaction is an accumulation of her bulllshits. It's a long story but I had to just do that cos I had taken a enough of her bullshit. The girl damn too daft for my liking.

Thumbs up geee.

If it aint worth it, why waste ways?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ambs50: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
HARDDON, I must confess have benefited a lot from ur posts. Lyk siriosly I nw knw my flaws nd good to go fully nw. Buh wait, u gat a book or somtin dat can always be handy for consultations.
Wud rili appreciate if any. Jst ur write-ups on dis issue. Tanks.more power to ur elbow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
I've been following this thread since day one and I must say this ;

Some people are angels in Human form sent to help others. HardDon baba, I owe you one carton of red wine whenever we get to meet.

All your drills have been working like magic mehn... I tried it all, especially the witty and sassy lines on my girlfriend of about 1year now, and her love for me has since skyrocket than it used to be. I only decided to start with her though, lol.

That aside, I have close to 4 potential side chicks now all disturbing and anticipating my chats, lol. These are the same people who weren't talking with me as much before until I came across this thread.

Just two days ago, one who's been playing hard to get got laid while my girl was away. Now she just can't spend a day without messaging me. Boss abeg after you Na you for women matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ambs50: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sir Harddon (allow me to addres u as dat cos u one, a very close female frend (nt dat beautifl though) of mine linked me up wit her bestie who is prettier dan her abt 2monts ago. We've nt met yet cos she still in schl Buh wil be bak soon. Howeva,we've got talkin nd she sounds my type: jovial, blunt, no forming nd jst cool.
Buh am aving som doubts.first she's south south nd am frm d west. Again frm d way she sounds, I feel she may be too rigorous for me. Althoh my random thots.
Pls wat do I do. Hw can I establish dis relasnsip wen we finally get to see. As in dnt knw weda to be fast or easy.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
HARDDON:

Thumbs up geee.

If it aint worth it, why waste ways?
Bro, na me fork up pass for her matter. Was thinking I had a reasonable being who understood she deserve to be treated right, not knowing she prefer guys wasting her time. Like you said, ladies are illogical being and being nice to them is the wrongest thing to ever do. Na long story sha but the good thing is that i have cut her off for good. deleted her number from my phone and every pictures of her. She is only a friend on facebook now and better not reach out to me cos she will get the shockest shock of her life.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ismart: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
ambs50:
Sir Harddon (allow me to addres u as dat cos u one, a very close female frend (nt dat beautifl though) of mine linked me up wit her bestie who is prettier dan her abt 2monts ago. We've nt met yet cos she still in schl Buh wil be bak soon. Howeva,we've got talkin nd she sounds my type: jovial, blunt, no forming nd jst cool.
Buh am aving som doubts.first she's south south nd am frm d west. Again frm d way she sounds, I feel she may be too rigorous for me. Althoh my random thots.
Pls wat do I do. Hw can I establish dis relasnsip wen we finally get to see. As in dnt knw weda to be fast or easy.
Thanks
Assumption is a killer. You are already forming thoughts that probably do not exist.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
i have been doing this for a long tym without knwing what am doing oo lols.shocked shocked

any way i just discovered dat da fun may even eradicate sex thought frm u,maybe dats y i have not touch all dis free mama nd papa fud all around me.i want to stay dis way til i have my legal wife.

Is dat possible Harddon?cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Darejo:
I've been following this thread since day one and I must say this ;

Some people are angels in Human form sent to help others. HardDon baba, I owe you one carton of red wine whenever we get to meet.

All your drills have been working like magic mehn... I tried it all on my girlfriend of about 1year now, and her love for me has since skyrocket.

That aside, I have close to 4 potential side chicks now all disturbing and anticipating my chats, lol. These are the same people who weren't talking with me as much before until I came across this thread.

Just two days ago, one who's been playing hard to get got laid while my girl was away. Now she just can't spend a day without messaging me. Boss abeg after you Na you for women matter.

Oh how ur ecomiums propelled my head heavenward n behold now, i lost my chills n Quills within d euphoric clouds! cheesy

Btw, 1 cartoon of red wine? shocked shocked shocked u want to restructure my destiny? grin
Convert it to cash n mail it. For a man shall not live by wines n lines alone cool

N hey now, how can only u be rolling with 5 n some of us r grabling wit soapy? Greedy son Somebody angry

cheesy

Glad d man in u has woken up @ last tru dis thread. But u should watch it.

Dont be like me of old mehn, a time i got so intoxigated with this newly found Women ways of wisdom n i let lose.
Dated 5 @ once wit so many side chicks yet still, for more craved I.
I became sleek as an eel n acquired d acute acuracy of a programmer( plotting time graph...soon u wud too, wondering what i mean? Oh well, unfortunately, aint telling)

I got d honey, ants cudnt but gather.
I was called different names by gurls that i didnt fancy! "player " been d most annoying( i'm usually very straight wit new gurls, i warn them expressly not to fall in love wit me, that i might end up hurting their hearts, the more i warned, d more they fall.....law of reverse engineering) , the more my negative news spread n u wud think it should drive other gurls away, the more they flock around me, to experience me 1st hand. N boy how they so did! I wAs having d time of my life!
Alot of them broke their own hearts cos i did warn them.

Luckily, i was able to sit n think n take decisions.
Some of my students aint able to do this. Yet i wud always warn

Know that with great power comes great responsibilities.

Dont u forget that ever.

Wodering why im waxing this lyrically fatherly?

soon u wud get to that bridge......

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.