Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat (3254 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello Nairaland

I made an account just to ask this question. I know it sounds strange and people like to post things to catch cruise but I'm in actual need of guidance. I don't have anyone in real life I can consult.

Basically, I can't feel content in a relationship if my woman is not being fed well and adding weight. Not only does it turn me on, but it fills me with love and happiness. I feel like it is my responsibility to spoil and care for my woman, and adding weight is a major sign of being well cared for. If my woman is not growing or even reducing, I feel like I'm failing as a man. She musn't end up extremely too too big, but definitely become big gradually over time.

I have dated a few girls before and they always end up becoming fat. I took them out often. Plenty pizza, icecream, big meals with cake and other desserts. I don't stress them physically so they can just relax and grow. While their added weight droven me crazy, they were often displeased and unhappy with it, affecting the relationship. Guilt would not allow me to tell them I very much like it and infact sought it out.

I don't know why I'm like this. It's like things would be better if I was a normal man that gets disappointed when his woman adds. I've tried to change this about myself many times but just can't. It's been part of me since I went through puberty.

I'm looking for a wife to marry now and I'm worried. I'm told I am a caring guy who will make a good husband, but I don't want to make my future wife miserable.
How can I find a women I can feed and spoil without guilt? How can I end up in a marriage where my wife can accept the fact I love that she has become fat?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2020
I personally find fat ladies unattractive.

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Psycho on the beat.

Come and marry me o. I'll grow fat and exercise, fat exercise.

Come and feed me fat Op
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Na people like you some girls dey like Cc zzor Saaphiere Reallest Callirado make una come o awuf don come

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Na people like you some girls dey like Cc zzor Saaphiere Reallest Callirado make una come o awuf don come
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2020
If my wife gets fat after marriage I would find it hard to even get an erection cause chubby/fat women na turn off for me, op I think you the only man I've seen with this kinda ideology grin[right][/right]

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Donkwakwas(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2020
swiswiioo:
Hello Nairaland

I made an account just to ask this question. I know it sounds strange and people like to post things to catch cruise but I'm in actual need of guidance. I don't have anyone in real life I can consult.

Basically, I can't feel content in a relationship if my woman is not being fed well and adding weight. Not only does it turn me on, but it fills me with love and happiness. I feel like it is my responsibility to spoil and care for my woman, and adding weight is a major sign of being well cared for. If my woman is not growing or even reducing, I feel like I'm failing as a man. She musn't end up extremely too too big, but definitely become big gradually over time.

I have dated a few girls before and they always end up becoming fat. I took them out often. Plenty pizza, icecream, big meals with cake and other desserts. I don't stress them physically so they can just relax and grow. While their added weight droven me crazy, they were often displeased and unhappy with it, affecting the relationship. Guilt would not allow me to tell them I very much like it and infact sought it out.

I don't know why I'm like this. It's like things would be better if I was a normal man that gets disappointed when his woman adds. I've tried to change this about myself many times but just can't. It's been part of me since I went through puberty.

I'm looking for a wife to marry now and I'm worried. I'm told I am a caring guy who will make a good husband, but I don't want to make my future wife miserable.
How can I find a women I can feed and spoil without guilt? How can I end up in a marriage where my wife can accept the fact I love that she has become fat?

You may change your mind when you see sweetcunt 97 .... Her post is above mine
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Godada(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2020
sad
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by donbachi(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Ur joy and happiness is tied to her fattness...people get problem o.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Sundrus: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Fat na no go area. Funny thing be say na lanky men dey mostly like fat ladies. Na wetin make me dislink from one of my ex. She no even fit take care of her shape & size angry
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2020
@Cutehector
I personally find them very beautiful

@SweetCunt97
Does that alone make me a psycho undecided?

@Dliquidmetal
I'm the exact opposite. While I know the other way is the most common, I personally can't understand it.

I'd even think it would make sense because ladies generally just get fat after marriage and children, but it is still not something comfortable to express.
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2020
donbachi:
Ur joy and happiness is tied to her fattness...people get problem o.

It's not as if I cannot be happy generally. But I'll feel unhappy in a relationship where this part of me can't be expressed. It like being with a woman you can't hug or pet or kiss.

@Sundrus
I'm not lanky. I'm muscular but not big.
But how did she react to adding?
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Jodha(f): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
So yhu want yhur babe to be shapeless?.... Nawa .... That's how a guy I was with insisted I must get fat to prove he's taking care of me....

I change am for am ASAP.... I'm not slim because my parents does not take care of me or I can't take care of myself....but I always watch my weight and mind what I eat because...I cannot be shapeless...

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:
So yhu want yhur babe to be shapeless?.... Nawa .... That's how a guy I was with insisted I must get fat to prove he's taking care of me....

I change am for am ASAP.... I'm not slim because my parents does not take care of me or I can't take care of myself....but I always watch my weight and mind what I eat because...I cannot be shapeless...
not shapeless but for your heart!
well I find the op very strange because it is more like a woman saying I"she feels bad if the man she marries does not grow to become fat"

if only he and some women know how medially incorrect they are
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:

Fat doesn't mean shapeless. Ada Ameh and Anita Joseph are both fat but they have nice shape. There are plenty of shapeless thin women.

baralatie:

not shapeless but for your heart!
well I find the op very strange because it is more like a woman saying I"she feels bad if the man she marries does not grow to become fat"

if only he and some women know how medially incorrect they are

It's not about being incorrect or not, it's how I feel.

Generally I came asking for advice or guidance, not criticism. Like I said, I've tried to change this about myself many times. So telling me it's weird or bad won't do anything practically.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by baralatie(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiswiioo:

Fat doesn't mean shapeless. Ada Ameh and Anita Joseph are both fat but they have nice shape. There are plenty of shapeless thin women.

It's not about being incorrect or not, it's how I feel.

Generally I came asking for advice or guidance, not criticism. Like I said, I've tried to change this about myself many times. So telling me it's weird or bad won't do anything practically.
then go get attracted to fat girls .problem solved
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
baralatie:

then go get attracted to fat girls .problem solved

... But I am attracted to fat girls.

Or what exactly do you think what you wrote means?
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiswiioo:

... But I am attracted to fat girls.
Or what exactly do you think what you wrote means?
good then you can watch them get fatter.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Do you mean to say "curvy" rather than "fat"?? Cos they are different, a fat woman can never be curvy with the hour Glass shape. Fat women don't look good naked but might be sometimes appealing when on clothes. But curvy women look appealing naked and in clothes.

Well if fat ladies are your choice then you don't have problem. There are many gals willing to take up such position in your life. Just be patient. cheesy
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
baralatie:

good then you can watch them get fatter.

That is usually not a problem for me. The issue I have is once they start adding they start becoming unhappy.

I want to know how I can be in a situation where both my future wife and I can be happy.
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hian. Wahala be like Bridget Bema; it is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by baralatie(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiswiioo:

That is usually not a problem for me. The issue I have is once they start adding they start becoming unhappy.

I want to know how I can be in a situation where both my future wife and I can be happy.

simple you leave her to be happy with herself and not force her into unhappiness because of your own desires
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiswiioo:

Why not just marry a fat woman from the get go?That way you have a woman who has accepted her size and will not whine if she adds a little extra kilos.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Do you mean to say "curvy" rather than "fat"?? Cos they are different, a fat woman can never be curvy with the hour Glass shape. Fat women don't look good naked but might be sometimes appealing when on clothes. But curvy women look appealing naked and in clothes.

Well if fat ladies are your choice then you don't have problem. There are many gals willing to take up such position in your life. Just be patient. cheesy

Are they mutually exclusive ?
Like Ronke Odusanya is fat but she is also curvy, no?

How do I find a woman willing to take such a space and be happy doing so?

baralatie:

simple you leave her to be happy with herself and not force her into unhappiness because of your own desires

That is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want to force or pressure anyone to be unhappy.
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Molahnelson(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
You're a Simp
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by Liposure: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
I dislike fat girls. You can be thick oh fine, i'm ok with that but don't be fat. It disgust me
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Why not just marry a fat woman from the get go?That way you have a woman who has accepted her size and will not whine if she adds a little extra kilos.

I am not against this idea at all. Infact I'd prefer this scenario if I could find it in real life.

The thing is, few eligible women I run into are big. Most of the girls who catch my eye end up being married or even with children already. So it seems like by excluding non-big women I'm lowering my chances of finding true love.

Plus, do girls who are already fat typically accept their size?
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by gabriel66386: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hian. Wahala be like Bridget Bema; it is everywhere.
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by austine4real(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin grin grin

I know u love chubby women

Werey deyy disguise
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by LadyTianna(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol I've dated a guy like that. Felt weird cos sometimes he reminded me of my dad. Op are you Ibo?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by swiswiioo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Molahnelson:
You're a Simp

I'm genuinely curious to know what makes me a simp in this situation.

Liposure:
I dislike fat girls. You can be thick oh fine, its ok by me but don't be fat. It disgust me

I feel like that is why God gave us different tastes, so everyone can find love.
Re: I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat by baralatie(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiswiioo:

Are they mutually exclusive ?
Like Ronke Odusanya is fat but she is also curvy, no?

How do I find a woman willing to take such a space and be happy doing so?

That is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want to force or pressure anyone to be unhappy.
they start a 21 day praying and fasting to find such a woman na!
don't you believe in prayers ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria / Omoh...the Gamble Dn Hard Ooh / Meet Jacob Odulate: The Man Who Invented Alabukun Over 100 Years Ago (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.