Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (35165 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by OneManLegion(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.

You don't seem like you've ever had terrific sex; that's why you describe our weapons of pleasure as "tools between their legs".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by OneManLegion(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2016
kaziblake:
it's a lie.
I have told myself already that I won't waste my time thinking about any man cos it's already an habit.
Women hardly cheat.

Show me a faithful man and I will show you a pregnant virgin undecided

That's a frigging lie!! I've had two of my exes cheat on me despite the dope sex. Girls are pros at cheating. As far as I'm concerned, a loyal girl is like a phoenix: non-existent.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by missyQween(f): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2016
kiss Thank you
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by skimmy39: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
abegii na him b first
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by missyQween(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Emodeee:

alhaja, to n wo trouser.
U r beautiful sha.

kissThank you
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by skimmy39: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2016
you look lovely wats ur IG
Margauxluv:
undecided touching.. cry
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by khassy(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2016
The op certainly didn't know dating beautiful girls is one of the most annoying things on earth.. They're dirty, never cleaning the house, never cooking, anyways believing they're doing you a favor by dating you... Mtchewww.. Couple of dumb asss modafvckers

PS
My bae is beautiful so am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by firstking01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
DrSage:
loool,I b faithful pesin oo cheesy
tell it to the marines grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

She deserves better...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fiwasayo:

You're very good at having a conclusive conversation,aren't you? Hello!!! Stop quoting me and move on to the topic of discussion,why do keep questioning me anyway? "So you're this" " so you're that",jeez move on already undecided undecided undecided

it's not my fault na, you are culpable here. Abi nor be you talk say "all men are cheats" you forgot to put "except my husband".
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Fiwasayo(f): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Emodeee:

it's not my fault na, you are culpable here. Abi nor be you talk say "all men are cheats" you forgot to put "except my husband".

Go back to my previous posts,and point out where I said all men are cheats undecided
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Go back to my previous posts,and point out where I said all men are cheats undecided

you said beauty, brain, character, won't stop a man from cheating.

If a lady has beauty, brain, character, what else should make a man cheat? She has it all.

You are implying that despite having a lady who has it all, men still cheat. Dats your point.

"men cheat for reasons know to them" i guess this means that men cheat for no reason.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Fiwasayo(f): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Emodeee:

you said beauty, brain, character, won't stop a man from cheating.

If a lady has beauty, brain, character, what else should make a man cheat? She has it all.

You are implying that despite having a lady who has it all, men still cheat. Dats your point.

"men cheat for reasons know to them" i guess this means that men cheat for no reason.

Guy shocked shocked shocked na wa o,you still dey on top this matter? Shuo,e be like something else dey ground for you...ah take baba God beg you,no quote me again undecided undecided undecided shuu e do abeg!!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Guy shocked shocked shocked na wa o,you still dey on top this matter? Shuo,e be like something else dey ground for you...ah take baba God beg you,no quote me again undecided undecided undecided shuu e do abeg!!!

wetin dey worry you sef nor be here i meet you ni? In fact, i nor even know say u be nairalander if not for this thread. E nor good say i reply your quote? If i nor reply, u go vex, i reply, u vex. Na you sabi.

Btw, sheee na you get those beautiful kids?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Fiwasayo(f): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Emodeee:

wetin dey worry you sef nor be here i meet you ni? In fact, i nor even know say u be nairalander if not for this thread. E nor good say i reply your quote? If i nor reply, u go vex, i reply, u vex. Na you sabi.

Btw, sheee na you get those beautiful kids?

Thank you,they're my kids smiley
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emodeee: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Thank you,they're my kids smiley

Really! Adorable kids.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Fiwasayo(f): 3:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Emodeee:

Really! Adorable kids.

Thank you kiss
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by mulliga44(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Julietcutie:
hello juliet, pls tell her to call me on this number 08101956577, francis by name, I am loyal and faithful, I will wipe out her tears
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by mulliga44(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided he is wicked too
sex is not sign of love
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by DrSage(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
tell it to the marines grin
grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Bobnaira: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Enegod:
I'm faithful to the principle that variety is the spice of life. undecided undecided

lol....fool
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by phemzades(m): 3:34am On Feb 09, 2016
kaziblake:
it's a lie.
I have told myself already that I won't waste my time thinking about any man cos it's already an habit.
Women hardly cheat.

... It goes both ways ooo.. Infact girls cheat more with dier heart which is more annoying dan casual sex.. D hormone oxytocin is found more in women dahs y dey seem to b faithful bt dey can actually fall in love with someone else bt d testosterone determine sex urge so he could av casual sex without any feelings...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
hmmhmmhmm
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Julietcutie:
thats not cheating.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Youngpo413: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Julietcutie:

hmm but u guys make it seem like wen one is beautiful or curvy he wont cheat any how sha d guy dont deserve her
I understand why you created this thread
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Youngpo413: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.
if you need a faithful man, go for the broke and ugly ones, don't expect a tall, dark, handsome and rich guy to be faithful... Even if he wants to, naija ladies won't let him be.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
I understand why you created this thread
what do understand
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Youngpo413: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaziblake:
it's a lie.
Women hardly cheat.

you are what you attract.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
you are what you attract.
Kilode undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.