Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (34570 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Human beings cheat its not a male or female thing. Tell your friend to man up crying over a mere man. Wheres the self pride. She should kick his ass out of the relationship.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by 2dice(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i resemble STFUareyouGod for your eyes.cheesy?
u worst pass am... U wey u be sossick for women affairs
77 PM's in a week baby -Dagrin Voice
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by PasNina(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol dat dangling tin
Guess you 've seen it well enough to know it dangles.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Skmoda360(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
CashVessel:

The point is, most people don't define the relationships they enter into before starting. It usually starts with the guy gusting u, and then sex coming on board. Has she bothered to know what the guy really wants? Maybe he wanted a fling, but she's being trying to hold him down with her curves, loyalty and love.. Or maybe she should back off and ask herself what she really needs now? if you are the type,that won't want shit, make it clear at the beginning. Let your moderation be known to your partner. Some guys don't cheat not because they don't want to, but because they don't wanna lose their partners who would leave at the slightest wimp of a cheating story brought to fore.
thumbs up...
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by firedaman1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
LastProphet:

shallow and hollow, women cheat just as men they only hide it better. more than 3 of my married female colleague in the office have cheated on their husbands severally and they are still happily married to the same person.
any matured guy here will tell you the same, no creature cheats like girls. as i type a friend is still bleeping a married ex that is only months into marriage and yet the husband thinks the world of his wife. see i can go on and on.
the simple fact is that both sexes cheat and cheating is not good so lets try to be faithful

Hope ur friend knows that he is slowing digging his own grave and enjoying each dig of the shovel.lol. market go soon shelle for him.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by janefrancisca(f): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.
Its hard for a sexually active person to stay off sex especially a man. I guess he thought he could handle it from the beginning but nature taught him otherwise. Its simple, a girl who doesn't want a sex themed winkrelationship should stay off men and relationships until when she feels she is matured enough to handle all the intricacies that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by papae1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

hmm but u guys make it seem like wen one is beautiful or curvy he wont cheat any how sha d guy dont deserve her

lemme love your friend...
I deserve her...
#team faithful
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
PasNina:

PasNina:

PasNina:

who hasnt seen one b4
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
2dice:
u worst pass am... U wey u be sossick for women affairs
77 PM's in a week baby -Dagrin Voice
Lmao..paddy no be d way u think am o. I swear i fit count how many pple we don talk through PM here...isnt up to 5people... 4 or also. And nting even intimate about it..
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
NA u be the girl

dude if i am wats der in admitting it... So stop asking questions u already know answers too
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
gsalvatore:
ha! Imagine what you wrote there?

Don't blame Her? Did the guy force her for sex? No. The guy respected her and went to find sex with another girl..

She wants to keep her virginity for Mr.right so what's she doing around Mr.wrong? Why is she feeling angry /stupid because Mr.wrong had sex with another person... the very same sex she won't give him? Very selfish.

She can't have it both ways..and the girl is very shameless to say the guy cheated on her..they shared no intimacy that will make her points valid if the guy sleeps with nether girl.

She still got her virginity intact Which is important to her than sex so why is she crying blue murder?

She is forming heartbreak... Funny enough if they call people with broken hearts she will fall out.

Comedy gold

dude u have nothing reasonable to say so stay off she had faith in d guy she felt he was d one she dint want sex to b d basis of d relationship nd she told her bf from d onset dat she would wait to her wedding night e.t.c so she aint forming any victim if d guy knew he couldnt keep to d no sex rule he should have told her on time simple instead of cheating nd breaking her heart
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op, why dont u encourage them to be bleeping themselved knowing fully well that there are others ladies which are ready to give him

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by PasNina(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
[color=#990000][/color] who hasnt seen one b4
Most Rev. Sisters

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Mrlekan07034617: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.

I beg your pardon? Point of correction some MEN pleaseeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
DrDxtrz:

Do not generalize this, because I know girls who cheat as well, doesn't necessarily mean all girls are cheats, infact I think girls cheat way more than guys, especially college girls with their various escapades as a result of so called 'runs'; last time I checked, guys don't indulge in 'runs' like girls do, with these facts, i'd never call all girls out for being cheaters.
dude read d topic nd post well i said 'most' not 'all' guys so aint generalising anytin here...nd i dint say gals dont cheat m only sad for d poor gal
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
PasNina:
Most Rev. Sisters
well aint a rev sister nd dont plan on becoming one either
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
You asked how the op's friend expected her man ta ease his sexual tension and I offered a option/solution.
You're a very funny chick. Are you really able to do the same?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Emaprince: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha
you must be very very foolish/stewpid for asking this question!!!

Lets start from you.... Are you faithful? How many girls in this country are faithful?

Our boys dont even have the money to keep more than one girl but you girls goes after both boys and sugar dadies. I'm really surprised that a girl has the temerity to ask this question in a country where every single girl has more than two boyfriends. SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
angiography:

lol...why's enacting such law impossible to you. I mean a milder form of it that protects women from just being cheated on and divorced few years after marriage??.

I really want to hear ur explicit view on it...apparently since you're a graduate of law
lol ok o m jus sayin dat in dis our country it would b impossible unless some organizations or human right lawyers or activist raise up such matter but govt cant on its own make such laws sha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP, your friend is very deceptive. So, she thought relationship without sex is gonna work, huh?

That's crazy!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by ifyemmanuell(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
your friend should not be surprise, relationship of this era anything can happy.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Chazzyboy: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

dude if i am wats der in admitting it... So stop asking questions u already know answers too
I know. Dat guy mean. Everything to u but not alL guys cheat u hear
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Mrlekan07034617: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol dat dangling tin

You call it "dangling thing".......

1. You without it in a month might make you wana commit suicide due to the sexual pleasure derived from it

2. It gives healthy life into your fallopian tube for fertilization (which the chinese intimacy gadget can't give)

3. Without it its never possible to say "YES I DO"

Just think about it.....

We Men folks here demand an APOLOGY for that statement "DANGLING THING" or we sue you to court!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Emaprince:
you must be very very foolish/stewpid for asking this question!!!

Lets start from you.... Are you faithful? How many girls in this country are faithful?

Our boys dont even have the money to keep more than one girl but you girls goes after both boys and sugar dadies. I'm really surprised that a girl has the temerity to ask this question in a country where every single girl has more than two boyfriends. SMH!!!
dont insult me...act mature plz
i dint say all gals r loyal neither am i defending any gender m jus feeling for my frnd...nd yes m faithful to d end i dont involve myself in a immature or fruitless relationships ...so stay off nd respect ur sef coz i dint call names here
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by gsalvatore: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

dude u have nothing reasonable to say so stay off she had faith in d guy she felt he was d one she dint want sex to b d basis of d relationship nd she told her bf from d onset dat she would wait to her wedding night e.t.c so she aint forming any victim if d guy knew he couldnt keep to d no sex rule he should have told her on time simple instead of cheating nd breaking her heart

It's like you and your girlfriend are still children.. Matured ladies will laugh at your comments..

Bookmark this comment. Come back in few years (probably when you are matured)and read it...You'd be very disappointed you ever reasoned this way..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
I know. Dat guy mean. Everything to u but not alL guys cheat u hear
i no dats y i said most guys
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
gsalvatore:

It's like you and your girlfriend are still children.. Matured ladies will laugh at your comments..

Bookmark this comment. Come back in few years (probably when you are matured)and read it...You'd be very disappointed you ever reasoned this way..
nd see d mature one talking...u seem to me like a sex pervert grow up dude now run away
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
davechelseafan:

Its in their nature.you are cute o
tnks dear
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:

You call it "dangling thing".......

1. You without it in a month might make you wana commit suicide due to the sexual pleasure derived from it

2. It gives healthy life into your fallopian tube for fertilization (which the chinese intimacy gadget can't give)

3. Without it its never possible to say "YES I DO"

Just think about it.....

We Men folks here demand an APOLOGY for that statement "DANGLING THING" or we sue you to court!!!!
i dont agree wit no1 coz i dont need it till m married tho
nd no apology joor d tin dangles na
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by girl4rmspace(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.

no, you mean as beautiful as kendall jenner( kendalls beauty > beyonce's) and as curvy as nicki minaj ( minaj curves > kim) they would still cheat
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by hashabi: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Because there is always a lady available to cheat with him
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
firstking01:
u seem to be too in supportive of this ur gf, are u sure ur nt the one undecided
lol its my nature to defend frnds or family as long as der r ryt ...nd if it wer me its no biggie admitting it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.