Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (45940 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Youuuu
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fun bgxsgdzdisfj
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
strongtech2:
Fun bgxsgdzdisfj
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Gddghjkllvcfhn
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
Gddghjkllvcfhn
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2016
C July rx ah jki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
C July rx ah jki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
I think there are those individuals who are intimidated by really smart, talented people. But for me, surrounding yourself with great talent is the key to success.
Monika Chiang
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
I think there are those individuals who are intimidated by really smart, talented people. But for me, surrounding yourself with great talent is the key to success.
Monika Chiang
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
he successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
Mark Caine
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Well, I think that there's a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you're likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.
Richard Branson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
Well, I think that there's a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you're likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.
Richard Branson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monika Chiang
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
Monika Chiang
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Monika Changing j it Chang Chianti Chianti Chianti t y k
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
Monika Changing j it Chang Chianti Chianti Chianti t y k
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
ccessful man, for above all the success is of service. Mark Caine
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
ccessful man, for above all the success is of service.
Mark Caine
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
ritten in 1895, Alfred Nobel's will endowed prizes for scientific research in chemistry, physics, and medicine. At that time, these fields were narrowly defined, and researchers were often classically trained in only one discipline. In the late 19th century, knowledge of science was not a requisite for success in other walks of life.
Peter Agre
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
strongtech2:
ritten in 1895, Alfred Nobel's will endowed prizes for scientific research in chemistry, physics, and medicine. At that time, these fields were narrowly defined, and researchers were often classically trained in only one discipline. In the late 19th century, knowledge of science was not a requisite for success in other walks of life.
Peter Agre
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
My father left Nazi Germany a year after Dr. Kissinger, and so in my household he was very much an icon. He was a kind of immigrant success story, a refugee success story.
Eugene Jarecki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2016
strongtech2:
My father left Nazi Germany a year after Dr. Kissinger, and so in my household he was very much an icon. He was a kind of immigrant success story, a refugee success story.
Eugene Jarecki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2016
The Nationals tried hard to recover the lost ground. The final result, however, was the success of the Forest Citys by a score of 29 to 23 in a nine innings game, twice interrupted by rain.
Henry Chadwick
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2016
strongtech2:
The Nationals tried hard to recover the lost ground. The final result, however, was the success of the Forest Citys by a score of 29 to 23 in a nine innings game, twice interrupted by rain.
Henry Chadwick
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.
John F. Kennedy
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.
Jim Rohn
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
strongtech2:
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.
John F. Kennedy
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.
Jim Rohn
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
Norman Vincent Peale
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
strongtech2:
Jim Rohn
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
strongtech2:
Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are.
Norman Vincent Peale
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
In all our deeds, the proper value and respect for time determines success or failure.
Malcolm X

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.