Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (45695 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
John D. Rockefeller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
oblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best.
Napoleon Hill
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
he only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent.
Charlie Sheen
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
strongtech2:
oblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best.
Napoleon Hill
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
The only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent.
Charlie Sheen
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
strongtech2:
The only thing I'm addicted to is winning. This bootleg cult, arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous, reports a 5 percent success rate. My success rate is 100 percent.
Charlie Sheen
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=44557739][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.
Conrad Hilton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it's not good when you have a goal and you're fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before.
Queen Latifah
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:21am On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it's not good when you have a goal and you're fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before.
Queen Latifah
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.
Dale Turner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
The secret of success is constancy to purpose. Benjamin Disraeli
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.
Dale Turner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
The secret of success is constancy to purpose.
Benjamin Disraeli
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get.
Bernard Meltzer
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get.
Bernard Meltzer
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
uccess means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
George A. Sheehan
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
uccess means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
George A. Sheehan
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
To this day, just always treat people the way you want to be treated. Whether it's family or friends or co-workers, I think it's the most important thing. Whether you have success or don't have it, whether you're a good person is all that matters.
Brenda Song
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
To this day, just always treat people the way you want to be treated. Whether it's family or friends or co-workers, I think it's the most important thing. Whether you have success or don't have it, whether you're a good person is all that matters.
Brenda Song
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
I've learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success. Jack Welch
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
strongtech2:
I've learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success.
Jack Welch
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=44617290][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
success of the Human Genome Project will also soon let us see the essences of mental disease. Only after we understand them at the genetic level can we rationally seek out appropriate therapies for such illnesses as schizophrenia and bipolar disease.
James D. Watson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Over the years, I've become barraged by comments from people, such as, 'Beam me up, Scotty!' and I became defensive. I felt they were derisive and engendered an attitude. I am grateful for the success, but didn't want to be mocked.
William Shatner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
success of the Human Genome Project will also soon let us see the essences of mental disease. Only after we understand them at the genetic level can we rationally seek out appropriate therapies for such illnesses as schizophrenia and bipolar disease.
James D. Watson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
Over the years, I've become barraged by comments from people, such as, 'Beam me up, Scotty!' and I became defensive. I felt they were derisive and engendered an attitude. I am grateful for the success, but didn't want to be mocked.
William Shatner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Whatever obstacle comes your way, you gotta be prepared to jump over it! And I think that's what separates the legends from the regular artists. It's all in how you manage that success, and how you deal with the controversy when it actually comes.
Akon
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
We can all agree that government can't solve the obesity crisis alone. It's an ongoing issue that will require a collaborative effort across private and public sectors if we want to see some long-term success.
Marcus Samuelsson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Look, if you ask a child, 'Would you rather have a fulfilled mother or a stay-at-home Sylvia Plath,' they'll pick Sylvia Plath every time. But I think it's really important that children don't feel their parents' emotional lives depend on their success.
Ayelet Waldman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
Whatever obstacle comes your way, you gotta be prepared to jump over it! And I think that's what separates the legends from the regular artists. It's all in how you manage that success, and how you deal with the controversy when it actually comes.
Akon
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
strongtech2:
We can all agree that government can't solve the obesity crisis alone. It's an ongoing issue that will require a collaborative effort across private and public sectors if we want to see some long-term success.
Marcus Samuelsson

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Man Collapsed After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.