Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It (1973 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
I have a girlfriend who comes from a
religious family .. they have really good
principles and manners, but since she
went to the university unfortunately she
met friends who really have no principles
in life. Their principle is, “You only live once.” My girlfriend had many different
sexual relationships. After her first stable
relationship, her boyfriend betrayed her.
After that she got wild .. she kissed a lot
in parties, slept with around 13 men ..and
all of them just wanted her for sex .. that’s it. She had friends with benefits
twice .. and the rest one night stands or
men who just wanted to sleep with her
and then left her. Since i cant trust her she took blood oath with me.
And promise never to have sex with anyone except me. I really love her and i know she loves me more than Anything in life even herself, even all of my family and friends love her my mom my dad everyone loves her
can i still marry her ?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by dollyjoy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lies everywhere undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Florblu(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Let's assume you are saying the truth, so you still deem it fit to take oath with a lady you don't trust?
Brother it is your cross and you have to carry it to the end
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
why cant you be matured enough if you cant advice then give way for sensible people who will help
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
she took it Before i know the truth .
She was the only one who took the blood never to have sex with anyone Order cheat on me just because she loves and want my trust
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Moneybook: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Sexxkillz: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sweet story.

But you forgot that there are consequences to breaking blood oaths. If you had remembered that, you wouldn't add the "can I still marry her" line, because not marrying her would result in consequences they both placed on themselves if the oath is broken.

Oh, you also forgot your gender.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
am a female but helpin a friend to seek for advice
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Tallesty1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Romance section is gradually turning to 2go dating and advice - room 20
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
mrsefan:
in life. Their principle is, “You only live once.” My girlfriend had many different
And promise never to have sex with anyone except me. I really love her and i know she loves me more than Anything in life even herself, even all of my family and friends love her my mom my dad everyone loves her
can i still marry her ?

Once a hoe , always a ....
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Romance section is gradually turning to 2go dating and advice - room 20
what is romance section for ?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by shadeyinka(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
mrsefan:
can i still marry her ?

I will like to advice but your story doesn't add up. If you are female, then except you are lesbian the bolded does not make sense.

Rephrase the story as truthfully as possible!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by favourmic(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Attention seeker
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
shadeyinka:

I will like to advice but your story doesn't add up. If you are female, then except you are lesbian the bolded does not make sense.

Rephrase the story as truthfully as possible!
i told u am helping someone
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by shadeyinka(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
mrsefan:
i told u am helping someone

Put it in third person narrative. Why take blood oath doesn't add up. The right advise can come only with correct understanding.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by firstking01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
If anything goes by and it happened you actually took blood oath with her, be prepared to live with "only" her forever or you'd die.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Many Other Guys Before Me And I Can’t Get Over It by firstking01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

It's Been 7months I Stopped Doing Drugs .. Please Rejoice With Me / I Want To Marry Sinaj Next Month / How Many Nigeria Ladies Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.