Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help On Business Suggestion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Business Suggestion (12786 Views)

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment / Please I Need A Business Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by falseman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016

Still thinking
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Holamidhe(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am coming
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Labour E.g, concrete casting, serving masons Or Football betting
I don't want hard labour. Betting?? "How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Mrpelumi I beg you all to read this to the end, it might be of use to you! I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015 I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day! within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys! I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do. Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break. All i need is ADVICE! Should i forget all the money i have lost!"

2 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
steppin:
Can you work as a mortuary attendant?
Lol. No o
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tintinnoty:
op are you related to any of the mods? Just two responds and this hit front page.

meanwhle op and the likes check my signature lets talk biznex
Lol. Actually d first time am seeing my post on FP..
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Moneyhatesme(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:

Are you for real? grin
Lol before i got into d University, i made at least 12k a week doing those jobs. I dnt bet though. Lol
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by mariosam(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Enter cloth businesss.......you can buy,shirts and polo of high quality,for 1k,then you sell it for 2k or even more,office workers and students who have eye for good things will Never let you rest.during my final year at school,my younger Bros help me bought some cloths from a new source he meet in v.I. Market here in lagos.na all na top quality...my friends nearly let me clothless......cos any person wey borrow cloth from me....no dey bring am back,they prefer begging me to collect cash instead.....na just fee cloths na him I no gree sell .......and they paid up to 3x....wetin I buy am..and one funny tin be say,I one see wetin you sell give the oda person.....they go show for my room to search for the one dey go collect.....na me dey tell dem no,say na cloths I won wear....I still regret not doing the clothing business while at school,although school kept me really busy.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by fineyemi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow!!! U ar 17. At dat age, I bliv d best business u can do shud b online. Go learn how to use corel draw or graphic design to b precise. If u hav heard about fiverr.com. Its were u can make money wit all I aforementioned. Learn graphic design. Get paid for designing for people online. Tutorial on how to register on fiverr is on NL. Search for it and register. While in school, u can continue to make ur money. Invest on ursef bro. Its d best.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by 4tunebest(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Go ask God. He has the best answer for you. This will save you of trial and error in business
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by fineyemi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:
I don't want hard labour. Betting?? "How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Mrpelumi I beg you all to read this to the end, it might be of use to you! I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015 I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day! within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys! I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do. Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break. All i need is ADVICE! Should i forget all the money i have lost!"
dis made front page nah last wik.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:
You writes well for someone who is just finisher him secondary school. When I finished sef, my grammar was so poor. grin

Anyway, how about recharge card business, or delivery boy for logistics company, or if you can cook you can be supplying food in bowls to people, baking cake is also an option. Your desire to do something even after secondary school is quite impressive. All the best!

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] don give her own suggestions grin grin grin
Blushing# thanks miss for d compliment. Pls can yu emphasize more on d delivery boy for logistics company??
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nafizzey(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
mitcheldaniela5:
URGENT VACANCY
Our client is a company based on the Island, and they have the following vacancies:
1. Head engineer. A civil engineer with 10years experience, COREN, NSE.
2. I.T manager. 5-7years experience with relevant certifications.
3. A receptionist. Post NYSC in any field with a personality and look for the role.
4. Accountant. 3years experience with ACCA or ICAN in view.
5. Secretary to the chairman. Post NYSC with LLB or LLM.
The salaries are competitive.

CVs should be sent to damilola.odukoya@conedge.com.ng latest by Saturday 30th January 2016.‎
location please
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
zuby4real10:
look for fuel station pump attendance you will have enough time for ur self due to the shifting of staffs they do. Moreover you will still have a token change to go home with every day. may God help you.
Thanks. God bless
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Try laundry, you can start in your house
Are you good at ironing? Are you not a lazy type? You and your sis can start making good money with h laundry
Thank me later
Thanking yu already. But I don't like laundry work
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op i'll advise to learn a craft or trade at this stage, you will be glad u did.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Contact17:
How about doing home tutoring for younger children. I am also thinking of a job I can do that won't affect my studies. I am a good writer so I want to try writing articles for blogs. I also enjoy teaching....I know it sounds craxy but I LOVE teaching so I guess it all boils down to doing what you love and what you're good at. OP I hope you are thinking of furthering your education because I think taking a job shouldn't be your top priority right now.

Last shot...if any nairalander is in need or know anyone who needs a writer....search no more for I am here grin
Can you teach me how to run a blog??
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
kidgod:

Don't look further. Just open a nairabet and a Goldbetz account. I promise u your life will neva remain the same.
[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
Opening a bet account will just bring out money??
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Daniel058:
Though I have nothing to say as of now, I beg u all to help this young blood by suggesting the kind of business he can do and still have some time for himself and family...... Na my fellow!!!!

The only diff is that I'm already self employed....looking forward to furthering my education..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by valenu(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Contact17:
How about doing home tutoring for younger children. I am also thinking of a job I can do that won't affect my studies. I am a good writer so I want to try writing articles for blogs. I also enjoy teaching....I know it sounds craxy but I LOVE teaching so I guess it all boils down to doing what you love and what you're good at. OP I hope you are thinking of furthering your education because I think taking a job shouldn't be your top priority right now.

Last shot...if any nairalander is in need or know anyone who needs a writer....search no more for I am here grin

Can we partner in blogging? if interested, contact me 07031557301
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
AmazonKindle:
learn zobo drink production cool them and take them to school.

i know and i jealous a single woman doing this in my street. she now supply families even.

she gather coke rubber bottle,wash them well,fill them with the zobo,put them in freezer or fridge overnight and take them to schools
Nice one. Will give it a thought.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Originalsly: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm......you really have a gambling problem....money gets into your hands... your feet would run to place bets. You need to get over that addicton...so far... you have never resisted the urge to bet...hmmm...must really be a spirit that takes over!
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
lifestyle1:
Where is your location ?
Port Harcourt
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by salvation77177: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm a registered member of NL forum but I don't know how I can feature an article.
Can anyone in the house help explain to me how I can feature an article.
Thanks
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
fineyemi:
Wow!!! U ar 17. At dat age, I bliv d best business u can do shud b online. Go learn how to use corel draw or graphic design to b precise. If u hav heard about fiverr.com. Its were u can make money wit all I aforementioned. Learn graphic design. Get paid for designing for people online. Tutorial on how to register on fiverr is on NL. Search for it and register. While in school, u can continue to make ur money. Invest on ursef bro. Its d best.
Seems interesting. I will like to know more. Can I get ur contact?? So we can talk more pls
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by fineyemi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:

Seems interesting. I will like to know more. Can I get ur contact?? So we can talk more pls
ma signature, u will see ma contact dere
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by kidgod: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:
Opening a bet account will just bring out money??
U be learner. search for goldbetz
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by wakky4me(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
For U not to be idle, I can introduce a Business opportunity to U that requires less capital to get involve. I'm into a business with a company that is fully concentrates on Herbs Network Approved by NAFDAC, Chinese Ministry of Health and American FDA.

The products are effective for treatment and prevention.

Your benefits as you register in Greenlife with 15
USD include:
(1) Sponsoring others,
(2) Retail profit,
(3) General bonus,
(4) Leadership bonus,
(5) Retirement package,
(6) Special awards,
(7) Honorary awards.

(1) U must register with just 3,000 and some Documents will be given to U after ur Registration.
(2) Bonus are paid according to your generation, no
breakaway, no cycling, no S.S.D, so you earn from all your
down lines no matter their position. Company pay U $42.50 which is equivalent to N8,500 on each ppl that registered under U.
thus each $42.50 X 4 Down Line =$170 GPV Equivalent to N8,500 X 4 = N34000
(3) U need 4 Direct Down Line to be under U. Per Direct Down Line, you earn 20% that is, N8,500
(4) The Marketing plan is just to good as no balancing of legs.
(5) You get all your special awards anytime you qualify so no
time limit, no rush. You can get the cash equivalent award as
you wish.
Free International Trip or N700,000
Small Car Award or N2.8M
Cash Award or N5 M
Gate Way Vacation or N6 M
Jeep Award or N8 M
House Award or N20 M

(6)LEADERS RANKING SYSTEM.
STEP. POSITION NDC
1. Member 15USD
2. Senior Member 50PPV
3. Planner 200PPV
4. Team Developer 750GPV
5. Team Leader 3000GPV
6. Asst Supervisor 18000GPV
7. Team Supervisor 70000GPV
8. Team Director 270000GPV

WE HAVE ONLY 8 RANKS
(7) Income system is on Monthly basis and is in Dollars
(cool Presently in Nigeria we have 52 products on ground.

U can call me on these Numbers if U are interested and to be more details in my analysis...08065980591 or whatsapp 08055619703 Facebook: Raji Olaboye Wakil.

Thanks.

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kangol99:
Ooooops! but you're not interested in an online biz. I know you can start an online business with no or little initial capital.

May God help you and give you a good business.
How can I??
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by ladyF(f): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:

Blushing# thanks miss for d compliment. Pls can yu emphasize more on d delivery boy for logistics company??
I've just heard of it, don't really know any company. But the way it works is say someone sells gadgets for instance and offers home delivery at a certain price to buyers, they can get delivery people who they will pay for each successful delivery to client. Something like that sha smiley
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:

I've just heard of it, don't really know any company. But the way it works is say someone sells gadgets for instance and offers home delivery at a certain price to buyers, they can get delivery people who they will pay for each successful delivery to client. Something like that sha smiley
Ok. Thanks. Will make a search on it
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Valendo: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
i will suggest you do networking. AIM GLOBAL is simply the best. Kindly pm if you want to know more about it.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Young man let me be plain with you, the world and Nigeria especially is changing, it is not about certificate anymore but rather what you can offer (something of worth and that is needed). Don't get me wrong, education is very important so I will advice you to carry on when you secure an admission into any higher institution, the point here is that you should invest in your self, rather than go for small petty jobs that can only give you quick money like selling clothes, recharge cards, sales persons, pump stations or gambling( nairabet), I will strongly advice you to LEARN a hand work, you may not get the money right away, in fact you may have to pay to be taught but you will laugh and rejoice at last. Below is a list of things to get into before your admission:
1. photography/graphic designing/printing; this is flexible and you can keep learning even when in school, the advantage is enormous, you get to take pictures of student in school, design frames for birthdays, weddings, etc, design calendars, fliers and posters for various groups, you can even fall back to this after school while waiting for a white collar job, or do both together.

2.Plumbing: When you learn plumbing from a professional and you happen to be excellent in it, then wholla!!!!! you have hit a Gold Mine, as long as you are very good, then you will make a lot of money, just picture a place like Port Harcourt or Abuja, how much it cost to plumb a new house?

3. Electrician/Painting/PVC : Now if you spend this time learning how to wire a house, paint and fix PVCs in modern buildings, you are sure that you will be a hot cake and will evidently make a lot of income in the long run.

4. Metal Fabrication/Carpentry: Imagine how much a beautiful set of chair cost? or a set of well decorated doors and windows? this is an area where you can make a gain worth 100 of thousands from a single contract, supplying to hotels, government establishments, schools, churches, etc. You are sure of a livelihood with this.

5. Music: is it a joke? Definitely not!!!! when i say music I don't intend waste your time shouting in studios and no one wants to hear what you say, but I mean you settle and learn how to play instruments like guitars, keyboards, saxophones, drum sets, etc. After which you open a mini studio and enroll in music production, we have a growing interest from young youths who want to sing music, so it is a promising venture. Don't worry about the funding of your studio, you can generate money from teaching others how to play, and playing in churches every Sunday (to be paid of cos), you can choose to open a music school in the future where you teach others how to play instruments and in turn collect your cool cash!

There many others, note that all these are things you can do even when you get a government work, you can also pass such skills to your children, and it doesn't stop you from achieving your academic goals, after all you are still just 17.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Chalk Making Machine / EdupreneurNg : How to grow your school / Reps To Investigate ATM Charges By Banks- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.