Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help On Business Suggestion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Business Suggestion (12782 Views)

See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues / Any Online Business Suggestion......pls Comment / Please I Need A Business Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by OboOlora(f): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, "I see she's just as dump as I am." You mean dumb?

Why not finish your education? You might be better motivated to take the route to your passion and greatness.

How old are you?

What is the size of your capital?

Where do you stay?

I need these information to give guidance
U no dey read?? He just finished secondary skool. Nigerians sha!
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by ladyF(f): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:

Ok. Thanks. Will make a search on it
you're welcome smiley
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yaksson:
Young man let me be plain with you, the world and Nigeria especially is changing, it is not about certificate anymore but rather what you can offer (something of worth and that is needed). Don't get me wrong, education is very important so I will advice you to carry on when you secure an admission into any higher institution, the point here is that you should invest in your self, rather than go for small petty jobs that can only give you quick money like selling clothes, recharge cards, sales persons, pump stations or gambling( nairabet), I will strongly advice you to LEARN a hand work, you may not get the money right away, in fact you may have to pay to be taught but you will laugh and rejoice at last. Below is a list of things to get into before your admission:
1. photography/graphic designing/printing; this is flexible and you can keep learning even when in school, the advantage is enormous, you get to take pictures of student in school, design frames for birthdays, weddings, etc, design calendars, fliers and posters for various groups, you can even fall back to this after school while waiting for a white collar job, or do both together.

2.Plumbing: When you learn plumbing from a professional and you happen to be excellent in it, then wholla!!!!! you have hit a Gold Mine, as long as you are very good, then you will make a lot of money, just picture a place like Port Harcourt or Abuja, how much it cost to plumb a new house?

3. Electrician/Painting/PVC : Now if you spend this time learning how to wire a house, paint and fix PVCs in modern buildings, you are sure that you will be a hot cake and will evidently make a lot of income in the long run.

4. Metal Fabrication/Carpentry: Imagine how much a beautiful set of chair cost? or a set of well decorated doors and windows? this is an area where you can make a gain worth 100 of thousands from a single contract, supplying to hotels, government establishments, schools, churches, etc. You are sure of a livelihood with this.

5. Music: is it a joke? Definitely not!!!! when i say music I don't intend waste your time shouting in studios and no one wants to hear what you say, but I mean you settle and learn how to play instruments like guitars, keyboards, saxophones, drum sets, etc. After which you open a mini studio and enroll in music production, we have a growing interest from young youths who want to sing music, so it is a promising venture. Don't worry about the funding of your studio, you can generate money from teaching others how to play, and playing in churches every Sunday (to be paid of cos), you can choose to open a music school in the future where you teach others how to play instruments and in turn collect your cool cash!

There many others, note that all these are things you can do even when you get a government work, you can also pass such skills to your children, and it doesn't stop you from achieving your academic goals, after all you are still just 17.
Thanks a lot. I just considered that.

1 Like

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Lighthouseman: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Photography like taking passport photographs to start with. Attend occasion, go to schools to take their passport for students who want write external exams
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Photography like taking passport photographs to start with. Attend occasion, go to schools to take their passport for students who want write external exams
Thanks. Really like it. But I can't afford getting a camera and other aids
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by frehage: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Contact17:
How about doing home tutoring for younger children. I am also thinking of a job I can do that won't affect my studies. I am a good writer so I want to try writing articles for blogs. I also enjoy teaching....I know it sounds craxy but I LOVE teaching so I guess it all boils down to doing what you love and what you're good at. OP I hope you are thinking of furthering your education because I think taking a job shouldn't be your top priority right now.

Last shot...if any nairalander is in need or know anyone who needs a writer....search no more for I am here grin

Freelancing on websites like freelancer.com and fiverr.com for cash(dollars) is a great idea. Follow the moniker 'Ladywriter' on Nairaland for guidance.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by frehage: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Contact17:
How about doing home tutoring for younger children. I am also thinking of a job I can do that won't affect my studies. I am a good writer so I want to try writing articles for blogs. I also enjoy teaching....I know it sounds craxy but I LOVE teaching so I guess it all boils down to doing what you love and what you're good at. OP I hope you are thinking of furthering your education because I think taking a job shouldn't be your top priority right now.

Last shot...if any nairalander is in need or know anyone who needs a writer....search no more for I am here grin

Freelancing on websites like freelancer.com and fiverr.com for cash( dollars) is a great idea. Follow the moniker 'Ladywriter' on Naira land for guidance.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by frehage: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Contact17:

Freelancing on websites like freelancer.com and fiverr.com for cash( dollars) is a great idea. Follow the moniker 'Ladywriter' on Nairaland for guidance.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by mattaz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:

I'm not stopping my education, I'm just awaiting admission, but need to keep myself doing something so to assist myself when am in sch.
M am 17
I don't have much now, but it shouldn't be more than 10k
I stay in ph in rivers.
call this number 08134714786 so we can talk
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by winkmart: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
evening lessons

abeg, check my SIGNATURE if u want laff tire today
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Lighthouseman: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:

Thanks. Really like it. But I can't afford getting a camera and other aids
With 30k u are up and running. A fairly used camera, 10k, printer 15k and 5k for paper, background cloths and a stool. I could just be selling a business idea to someone besides you. But be assured this job is flexible and mobile
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by iriskiki(f): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
What sort of writing do you do? Fiction, editorials, academic...?

Contact17:

Re: Help On Business Suggestion by easynetsms(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
There are things you can be doing even while u are doing other tins and u will stil be earning moni
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by macino1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why not go into internet marketing. Help others market their product easily and get paid. Click here to get started: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by ekenedilichukwu: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Everywhere you look, people are buying and selling. There are stores and shops everywhere but nobody is looking into manufacturing.
If you want to add real value to society and the economy, start with manufacturing.
Think about what can you produce that is lacking? whether it is producing "food" or manufacturing finished goods like furniture, shoes, hand bags, clothing, welding materials together to produce new item.

Buying and just selling doesn't add to the economy that much, but when you produce something out of it and customize it with your own brand of creativity and talent. you have increased the value of that item and created wealth for yourself and others.
whatever you do, stay away from buying and reselling items, customize it and add your own brand to it.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by JPEG20(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
I like your sense of reasoning for your age. If you continue with this mindset, you will achieve greatness in life just like Dangote nd Adenuga who were not born with a silver spoon but had a great Dream nd wrked hard to achieve it. "money is subject to wisdom". So its nt necessary. There are several online biz you can do.I am an enterpreneur nd a mentor, I coach people on how to own their Life. Contact me on 07038858280, I would be glad to help with information to go into the Business of the 21st century.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by graj: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Call me 08134802254
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
JPEG20:
I like your sense of reasoning for your age. If you continue with this mindset, you will achieve greatness in life just like Dangote nd Adenuga who were not born with a silver spoon but had a great Dream nd wrked hard to achieve it. "money is subject to wisdom". So its nt necessary. There are several online biz you can do.I am an enterpreneur nd a mentor, I coach people on how to own their Life. Contact me on 07038858280, I would be glad to help with information to go into the Business of the 21st century.
Thanks. But hope it's for free, cos those that I recently asked to teach me asked me for money
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
JPEG20:
Thanks for ur words.
Hope it's gonna be for free, cos d few I recently asked to learn from asked me to pay
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by aldexrio(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Learn computer applications and if possible web design also. A lot of business need computer operators currently.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:
Good day my fellow NLders. I have a little problem on a business to do, I finished my secondary sch last year and have decided to keep myself doing something to earn a little money. I went into sales boy in a bar, but it took all my time; I spent my whole day working which I never wanted, I never had a little time for myself to help my parents or help myself like making time to read. So I decided to quit after two weeks, and I have been searching for another job like teaching which won't take my whole day, but I haven't being able to get any call after the several primary schools I have dropped my c.v.
So when I woke up today, I decided to sit down with my elder sis and see if we can both come up with any idea of a business to start up with, like supplying stuffs/aids with little or no money involve to any organizations, schools, but we haven't been able to come up with any since morning, I see she's just as dump as I am.
That's why I came up here for some suggestions and ideas from my fellow nairalanders, to help me in suggesting a little business to start up, like stuffs to supply to offices and other places. Pls don't suggest all these online stuffs like blogging, cause I'm not good at them and have no idea of them.
Pls manage my grammar, I am not that good in writing.
Pls I need you all suggestions and help urgently.
mods pls push to FP (first request from you), some other nairalanders might also be in same condition, and needs help
SaveALife#

Learn to barb. Run a barbing saloon for someone.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by greatbalesh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm following
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by GenOrumov: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
kidgod:

Don't look further. Just open a nairabet and a Goldbetz account. I promise u your life will neva remain the same. Thank me by putting kings as your referrer.
[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]
@ bennaz, do not take up this suggestion.

You will end up losing any or all the money you have. Build your wealth little by little. There is no short cut to riches.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by patiencezee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
AmazonKindle:
learn zobo drink production cool them and take them to school.

i know and i jealous a single woman doing this in my street. she now supply families even.

she gather coke rubber bottle,wash them well,fill them with the zobo,put them in freezer or fridge overnight and take them to schools
its indeed lucrative.
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by grandstar(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
bennaz:
Good day my fellow NLders. I have a little problem on a business to do, I finished my secondary sch last year and have decided to keep myself doing something to earn a little money. I went into sales boy in a bar, but it took all my time; I spent my whole day working which I never wanted, I never had a little time for myself to help my parents or help myself like making time to read. So I decided to quit after two weeks, and I have been searching for another job like teaching which won't take my whole day, but I haven't being able to get any call after the several primary schools I have dropped my c.v.
So when I woke up today, I decided to sit down with my elder sis and see if we can both come up with any idea of a business to start up with, like supplying stuffs/aids with little or no money involve to any organizations, schools, but we haven't been able to come up with any since morning, I see she's just as dump as I am.
That's why I came up here for some suggestions and ideas from my fellow nairalanders, to help me in suggesting a little business to start up, like stuffs to supply to offices and other places. Pls don't suggest all these online stuffs like blogging, cause I'm not good at them and have no idea of them.
Pls manage my grammar, I am not that good in writing.
Pls I need you all suggestions and help urgently.
mods pls push to FP (first request from you), some other nairalanders might also be in same condition, and needs help
SaveALife#

Become an estate agent.

Meet 2 or 3 agents in your area. Get a list of properties for rent.

Buy a blackboard. Write down the list of properties and put your phone number at the bottom snd display your board.

When clients call, take them for inspections. If not satisfied start scouting for them. You csn do this by getting the phone number of lots of agents in your area.

2. You can also market here on nairaland in the property section. It is best you invlude pictures as it makes properties move faster.

Just start with this. You will learn on the job
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
grandstar:

Become an estate agent.

Meet 2 or 3 agents in your area. Get a list of properties for rent.

Buy a blackboard. Write down the list of properties and put your phone number at the bottom snd display your board.

When clients call, take them for inspections. If not satisfied start scouting for them. You csn do this by getting the phone number of lots of agents in your area.

2. You can also market here on nairaland in the property section. It is best you invlude pictures as it makes properties move faster.

Just start with this. You will learn on the job

Thanks. I will try it
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by Sirpluv: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
AM LEARNING A LOT FROM THIS,
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by bennaz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sirpluv:
AM LEARNING A LOT FROM THIS,
Thank me later..lol
Re: Help On Business Suggestion by folylinklaptop: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
GUY GO LEARN ONE HAND WORK U CAN GET SOMETHING FROM THERE AND GO SCHOOL,ABI U DAD GET COMPANY DAT U WILL AFTER SCHOOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Start Food Stuffs Business. / EdupreneurNg : How to grow your school / School Chalk Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.