Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. (8203 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

Hell might let loose if I do cry
I'll pass tongue
I disagree to agree mention the lucky guy's name I know ears are itching to hear!
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by sinaj(f): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
its a boring evening and i thought it will be nice to create this thread. u would be surprised to know who is crushing on you,and also get to see how goodlooking he/she is!

oya leggo,upload any pics of your self and dedicate it to your nairaland crush! or your favourite nairalander...
just for fun pls act responsible!

Note: No crushing on ya self!!

i will be dedicating to carolyner and Sinaj

Cute boo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
falls from cashew tree...grin
Even me no like to dey take my emotions play. cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I disagree to agree mention the lucky guy's name I know ears are itching to hear!
Okay..actually its no longer a crush..its something more than that and if I spill won't be cool...
Understand with me please tongue
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Smellymouth: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
To prettythicksme..
U fill my heart with laughter whenever I think abt u grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
blublahd:

Even me no like to dey take my emotions play. cheesy
he he he....your head the there.
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
To prettythicksme..
cheesy choi! your own worst.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Smellymouth: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
cheesy choi! your own worst.

Why?? grin
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Jadekitana(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't know any one here, so I would dedicate this to the poster.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:

Okay..actually its no longer a crush..its something more than that and if I spill won't be cool...
Understand with me please tongue
hmm...OK then let it be as u wish.
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
no ooo...I beg the differ
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by obiorathesubtle: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
My favourite Nairalander isn't a male undecided
I'll pass tongue
lipsrsealed oya nau.. We shall see
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by mallimillz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
For my crush monalisa

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:

Cute boo kiss kiss kiss
thanks bae..xx
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by obiorathesubtle: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
I can't dedicate any pic because I'm not in the mood... But my favourite Nairalander/crush is Estharfabian smiley

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I can't dedicate any pic because I'm not in the mood... But my favourite Nairalander/crush is Estharfabian smiley
LoL! i hate You!grin
Favorite Nairalander for the Hour huh?gringrin Or second?

Let's see Your Next Favorite!wink
Shall we?tongue

BTW...Obiora, Update Your Stûpid diary!angry and I still hate Your Ass tho....wink
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Laveda(f): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed oya nau.. We shall see
See what? undecided tongue
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Pweetydammy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
its a boring evening and i thought it will be nice to create this thread. u would be surprised to know who is crushing on you,and also get to see how goodlooking he/she is!

oya leggo,upload any pics of your self and dedicate it to your nairaland crush! or your favourite nairalander...
just for fun pls act responsible!

Note: No crushing on ya self!!

i will be dedicating to carolyner and Sinaj
you look so much like someone i went to school with that i heard to rush down to check ur profile...but u re not the person cos ur location is jos while d person is based in lag
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by obiorathesubtle: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL! i hate You!grin Favorite Nairalander for the Hour huh?gringrin Or second?

Let's see Your Next Favorite!wink Shall we?tongue
BTW...Obiora, Update Your Stûpid diary!angry and I still hate Your Ass tho....wink
tongue

undecided my diary?? grin ooh??!.... smiley lipsrsealed

I hate you more smiley
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by obiorathesubtle: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL! i hate You!grin Favorite Nairalander for the Hour huh?gringrin Or second?

Let's see Your Next Favorite!wink Shall we?tongue
tongue

I hate you more smiley
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by obiorathesubtle: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
See what? undecided tongue
lipsrsealed when I see.. I go leh you know.
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by bqlekan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
To every lady that looks like this on here... we love you grin

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Laveda(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed when I see.. I go leh you know.
Hmmm, you won't see nothing tongue
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
To prettythicksme..
shocked shocked #faints on thread**kiss me baby,dis ur mouth na dieeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Maxi112: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is hilarious... naughty u
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue

I hate you more smiley
Don't keep An angel waiting.cool

undecided
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Jadekitana(f): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is hilarious... naughty u

cheesy cheesy cheesy oh yea lol
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pweetydammy:
you look so much like someone i went to school with that i heard to rush down to check ur profile...but u re not the person cos ur location is jos while d person is based in lag
lol...hmm,am touched i hope he is good looking??
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Smellymouth: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked #faints on thread**kiss me baby,dis ur mouth na dieeeee cheesy cheesy

My kiss is everlasting.. grin

Forget abt d mouth or d odour, think abt d passion cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
bqlekan:
To every lady that looks like this on here... we love you grin

now thats whats up ! #pheew

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by firstking01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
My favourite Nairalander isn't a male undecided
I'll pass tongue
laveda...for the second time, are you a lesbian??
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by spafu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Gidoka:
EXAMINATION QUESTION PAPER Time: 2Hrs 30MINS INSTRUCTIONS: ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS. ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS. 1. You have dated a girl for 2 years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. (20 marks) 2. You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. (20 marks) 3. (For Boys) You’re dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s (a) Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. (15marks) (B-) Use your graph to estimate your future poverty (5marks) 4. You are dating other peoples’ sisters yet you don’t want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. (20 marks) 5. You are a civil servant, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than 350k. Your daughter who is awaiting UME result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy both worth 350k. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks) 6. (For girls) You’re a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks) 7. You can’t give your wife 1k for a pot of soup, but you spend over 10k in bars and restaurant. Calculate the radius of your ‘stupidity’, take π=3.142(20 marks)
No vex, I done copy am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman In Abeokuta / The 10 REAL Reasons Men Dump You After Sex (listen Up, Ladies!) / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.