Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (49896 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2016
tesyfresh:
Cry me a river

thanks
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil other and resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections
bad blood go and hide.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Happiness87 post=42392305]bad blood go and hide. [/quote

thanks
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by complete1(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol his son be like"dad I don't trust you this days oo,how the fvck did u do that?" grin
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Babzrockman:
Although am a big fan of Amaechi. But it was a sweet victory for Wike. One positive out of this is that; there's still hope in our Judiciary.

Bros I disagree.i'll say there's hope in our judiciary if events of d said day Neva happened.
D foreign observers were d first to voice it out that u can't call what happened in Rivers state election.
So na still ogogoro judiciary we get.

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Chai Baba God na ur hand work oh Congrat oga Wiki make I no talk 2 much b4 dem ban or bam me from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats Barrister Nyesom Wike, the Celebration is worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Well.. Shit happens
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Pascal181: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Shame 2 all those political prostitutes in rivers state who defected to apc for fear of defeat. Congratulations 2 u Wike.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by sirollybest(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2016
9ice one

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by chichriso: 6:31am On Jan 28, 2016
this is a great victory
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
it is not over until its all over is over. Those that defected to apc just because they assumed woke will lose at the supreme court will now be blaming themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulation Gov wike. Am so happy for him. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
And some morphos will come here and be telling us that the judiciary is been controlled by PMB.kudos to buhari for restoring independence of the judiciary.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2016
Let's forgive and forget.... My amiable governor might give him a position so he can know politics ain't a do or die affair.

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=42391671]Well, this victory is for Rivers people. Peterside should lobby for a PA position to Amaechi grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by dorofresh: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2016
The Supreme Court remains the last arbiter of the common man...

Their margin of error is very minimal. Their Lordships are men and women who have put in everything into their career and are hardly swayed by political considerations!

This Judgement reaffirms my conviction that the judiciary has not totally gone to
the Dogs..

Kudos!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections

Commend what bloody "reform"? Even when it's abundantly clear that the judiciacry has been considerably compromised no thsnks to APC's thirst for ultimate power? Oh btw Wike is facing absolutely NOTHING. If this victory hurts you so, please do feel free to jump off 3rd Mainland bridge

5 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2016
kevinscore:
And some morphos will come here and be telling us that the judiciary is been controlled by PMB.kudos to buhari for restoring independence of the judiciary.

Yeah, cos the judiciary wasnt independent during the previous administrations, abi? Buhari did not do JACKSHYTE

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by higheredge: 6:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Brethren, Wike's victory yesterday could only be attributed to an act of God. Because the government at center was determined to bring Wike down at all cost. There was confusion among the judges. Well, not too surprised, Wike has been close to some renowned men of God that still have a good relationship with God. Congrats to the slayer of Amechi.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, this victory is for Rivers people. Peterside should lobby for a PA position to Amaechi grin
Let me just bury my pride and hate and say this: Congrats to you, congrats to Truckie, congrats to Dearpreye. Relish your victory. We thought we would be heading to the polls again but the judges know better.

Indeed, this is a victory for Rivers people. I'm just curious as to why some other persons who've got nothing to do with this seem to be the ones opening threads on you guys' behalf.

Anyway, congrats.

@ Caseless, we lose to win some other day. Just count this as a victory for democracy generally. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by bebu: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike my wike indeed u r God and people's choosen

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by don4real18(m): 6:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulations to him.... Though was never in support of a person who destroyed education while he was a supervising minister of education

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Matty33(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2016
viviangist:
After Governor Wike's Victory at the supreme Court Abuja , Wike, family, friends and supporters celebrates his victory in a lovely way , on his arrival at his compound , see photos from the party organized by his wife below. This man is loved by his people, so let him be. To God be the glory!

Report from http://www.viviangist.com/governor-wike-family-friends-and-supporters-celebrates-his-victory-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Obinoscopy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vn1WC1BhONA/VqlvIVUg39I/AAAAAAAIJWQ/hlOMzZ_wSUU/s1600/1c.png[/img]

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by sagircarioca5: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2016
So they have forgotten to compliment the effort of PMB, all they knew is sentiment!!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by sweetkevisco(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2016
emperorchedda:
Thank you PMB for allowing real democracy to work and not interfering in supreme court's decision

That's what I call a President!

When Pdp was in power,Acn(Apc) won court cases against Pdp

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Splashme: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Marvin67:

My thought exactly. There are many cases where the appeal court erred in judgement. The case of David Mark is one of them. The appeal court nulified the election simply because the resident officer mistakenly wrote 28th of March on the result sheet, rather than 29th (the actual day the result was announced)

Another case is the case of Uche Ekwunife where the appeal court nullified the election based on a pre election matter, which as we have seen in Benue and Taraba, doesn't concern the opponent, as only party members have the right to complain about the primaries of the party.

Also the case of the Rivers senators whose election were nullified because of card reader, as we have seen in Lagos and now Rivers, the card reader is just to supplement the manual register, as the electoral act is higher than INEC rules. On that basis, an election can't be nullified based on card reader.

Those judges have erred, but unfortunately the court of appeal is the last bus stop for those cases. Too bad
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Caseless: 6:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Let me just bury my pride and hate and say this: Congrats to you, congrats to Truckie, congrats to Dearpreye. Relish your victory. We thought we would be heading to the polls again but the judges know better.

Indeed, this is a victory for Rivers people. I'm just curious as to why some other persons who've got nothing to do with this seem to be the ones opening threads on you guys' behalf.

Anyway, congrats.

@ Caseless, we lose to win some other day. Just count this as a victory for democracy generally. wink
that's why I have extended my congratulatory message to them. I even went further to say , 'you win some, you lose some'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2016
All these people dancing are dancing because they are the ones he will award job contracts to grin grin
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by mira4u: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2016
For not interfering in the election of Bayelsa state and the Judgement of Wike's case, despite pressure, PMB deserves praise.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by hedonistic: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2016
Marvin67:

My thought exactly. There are many cases where the appeal court erred in judgement. The case of David Mark is one of them. The appeal court nulified the election simply because the resident officer mistakenly wrote 28th of March on the result sheet, rather than 29th (the actual day the result was announced)

Another case is the case of Uche Ekwunife where the appeal court nullified the election based on a pre election matter, which as we have seen in Benue and Taraba, doesn't concern the opponent, as only party members have the right to complain about the primaries of the party.

Also the case of the Rivers senators whose election were nullified because of card reader, as we have seen in Lagos and now Rivers, the card reader is just to supplement the manual register, as the electoral act is higher than INEC rules. On that basis, an election can't be nullified based on card reader.

Those judges have erred, but unfortunately the court of appeal is the last bus stop for those cases. Too bad

The Appeal Court has for long been an appendage of Tinubu and some other unseen hands in the groups that coalesced to become the APC, from the days of dubious elements like Justhief Salami and Co. The Appeal Court is populated by hopelessly incompetent, corrupt and partisan judges who can be manipulated by prevailing interests within the presidency and the current ruling party.

Nigeria's finest and most just Jurists are in the Supreme Court. Fair-minded individuals who know what it really means to dispense justice at all costs. I dread what will become of our judiciary if and when the discredited and dubious characters in the Appeal Court get promoted en masse to the Supreme Court in the years to come. God Forbid.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.