Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (49890 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Algarkiyu: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks to PMB for not interfering in the court judgement, soon Nigeria will become great.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by justice1000: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2016
congrat to chief hon bar ezebunwo nyesom wike, I believe u, ur victory is from god. good pple of rivers state is celebrating ur victory.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by integrity504(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections
diz wike victory will prevent buari from international embarrassment bcox INEC under him can not conduct free and fair election rivers state we all saw what happened in bayelsa state...
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections
Cry me a river brother !
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by EMMNIG: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2016
yesooo na God win. when God says yes who cares what the daura man says
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Tbagwell1(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
[s][/s][i][/i][sub][/sub]
Flexherbal:
It is good like this. Victory at last.
Celebrate man.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2016
viviangist:
More click here http://www.viviangist.com/governor-wike-family-friends-and-supporters-celebrates-his-victory-photos

Remember if APC Fan Don't click

Hi theresmiley
Good Morning.

Please run some backend checks.
Your blog is not accessible.

The message says
403 forbidden
Request forbidden by admnistrative rules.
smiley
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by sunsewa: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2016
where is ngeneukwuenu abi ngeneukwuani,the haters of wike,how market?
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by justice1000: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2016
wike is d ppls mandate, dakuku can not win wike d slayer of amaechi d ubima prodigal son..
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by M4gunners: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2016
kingdompropty:
Even Tonyebarcanista have re aligned grin

Such is life, What about those that left PDP for APC last minute?
There are gone, because Wike will never forgive them.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by lohresloco: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
e pain am....hehehe
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Wike's victory is a fraud and we all know it
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Goldencollins: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
Keep on crying.......cry cry baby I want to see ur Mummy....SHAME
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by rolchi(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
ibitzbarlow:

My brother, please don't be fooled. Nobody is commending the APC-Led FG because there is no judicial reform going on at the moment. Rather, what we have is judicial rascality and Contradiction. It has been series of contradictory judgements from the tribunals to the Appeal Courts. Only the Supreme Court (which has a measure of independence and self-worth) has been consistent in her judgements. You can perceive how miffed the CJN was at the contradictory and rascally judgements bought or influenced at the Appeal Courts and Tribunals. Do you know the implication of these judgements?
Cases that do not go high up to the Supreme Court like those of the Senate, Reps and State Houses of Assembly have a very high probability of having their judgements not made in the true light of the law. Take the Rivers case for example - All the Senatorial, Rep and most of the HOA elections have been annulled and re-run called for . The card reader reason was given for their annulment which the Supreme Court has stressed for the umpteenth time is not superior to the Electoral act or manual accreditation. Those guys can't get justice because their cases do not go high up to the Supreme Court. They have been done great injustice to the benefit of the ruling party.

For now, No reforms. Let's wait for such time when there will be one. Thanks.

My Boss, one bottle of chilled stout with one full pot if isi-ewu this weekend for you. If you are in Warri...hala me for us to concur!

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Oyase(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulation
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

and you are...?
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike's political allies abandon him..

APC can lie for Africa

I knew all those news were false...

Bayelsa Down, Rivers Down.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Seer83(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Victory at lash sha
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Hohoho..

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Weigher: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Victory well deserved...... am happy for the man of the moment.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by mrmax1(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

[b][/b]

If he dey pain u, in oba akiniolus voice, u can go and die or jump into the lagoon...
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by vivavik(f): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2016
I commend the judiciary and PMB for not getting involved, shows that God is in charge. I await the good governance with hope.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by morule20(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2016
wike should thank his god, but i know he will become a humble man and stop fighting chibuike.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:

Because he disobey the court does not mean he runs it. If your dad send you an errand and you refuse to go doesn't mean you control him. And the issue of executive saying someone is guilty is based on their opinion. Still, your opinion on someone doesn't mean you control that person.

Also on the issue of disobeying, I've watched different lawyers and people debate on it. Because someone was just bailed from the station for stealing yam does not mean he can't be arrested again for the Garri he stole earlier. At least those people were re arrested for another charges. Not the actual one they were accused of in the first place.
If an organization fails who is held accountable? Please answer that.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by mindtricks: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2016
lordoseji:
Congrats to him, at least those of us who r neutrals living in PH and other parts of Rivers State will benefit immensely from his first term as governor, just like Amaechi, and his second term will be for looting d treasury, just like Amaechi.

Word!

Enough of all this celebration. Wike must prove his critics wrong by doing his job and making his mark as a way to show gratitude. That is what really matters at end of the day.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by omolola15(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

If an organization fails who is held accountable? Please answer that.

So fail is another word for control ? Read my comment again and ask me the right questions please. Your question has nothing to do with my comment
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by urbanmonk: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God for saving Rivers people from the evil spirit named dakuku and controlled by Amaechi.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by george4CHRIST(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2016
My governor my governor. Chili gaba!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by deygar: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
wike, u fought a good fight,,, and God is with u, those that left u in tryin tyms will b licking dere fingers now...its time 4 bizzness so pls get bact and continue ur good work....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.