Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (49895 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by babafirst(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2016
sammhi:

thrash ...filthy thrash...PMB is a big disappointment....He is messing up the judiciary been g time...Supreme court judges are usually more upright..most times...
PMB is like OBJ ..a lot of vendeta and executive lawlessness. I had thought PMB will be fair, uphold rule of law and more like a presidential statesman...alas..what am seeing is a man filled with hate, vengeance, victimisation and tyranny .
It just shows that the NA is very corrupt and thoroughly indiscipline and unprofessional.!
PMB has lost all respect I use to have for him....the man is a big disappointment..
Lol,nothing will ever satisfy you people,una don win Rivers now,tomorrow dem jail Metu now una go abuse PMB and judiciary.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:

So fail is another word for control ? Read my comment again and ask me the right questions please. Your question has nothing to do with my comment
answer the question first
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by monex(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
arcnomec:

Get a life, young man
I felt insulted with the young man tag until i saw your profile pix.

You have my respect Elder!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by omolola15(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

answer the question first

I'm sorry I can't answer that question. I'm talking about something else and you are asking me a different question. If you've got anything to say about my comment. Please say it with facts. It's as simple as that.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by zudozz: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
nwadiuko1:
you didn't jubiliate when the daura guy won?

God Forbib!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by viviangist: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hi theresmiley
Good Morning.

Please run some backend checks.
Your blog is not accessible.

The message says

smiley

Resolved Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Eteriayaoba(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wike be like "haaaaaaaaaa at last, thank God!" in that fist picture

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ibitzbarlow(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
rolchi:

My Boss, one bottle of chilled stout with one full pot if isi-ewu this weekend for you. If you are in Warri...hala me for us to concur!

Thanks bro!. Na Benin levels I dey roll 4 now. Thanks all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.