Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (49891 Views)

Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by nikz(f): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Pastor E. A Adeboye came and declared Peace in Rivers State at the Holy Ghost Rally on Sunday and barely two days after, God honoured the word from his mouth. There is indeed peace in Rivers State cus a rerun would have meant bloodshed.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Software202(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2016
ok
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by sammhi(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2016
babafirst:
Congratulations to Wike and the wailers.The Supreme Court ,the supreme wisdom of the judiciary in Nigeria has spoken ,who can object?Nobody!Now wailers will not abuse the judiciary because this judgement is sweet in their favour,wailers around my area that have been walking with heads down since the sacking of Wike by the Tribunal have suddenly become energetic and are singing praises of the judiciary.I hope when those involved in Dasuki gate are handed looooong prison sentences they won't accuse the judiciary of partisanship?Once again congrats to Wike and the people of Rivers(the judiciary is the voice of the people and their word is people's wisdom).
thrash ...filthy thrash...PMB is a big disappointment....He is messing up the judiciary been g time...Supreme court judges are usually more upright..most times...
PMB is like OBJ ..a lot of vendeta and executive lawlessness. I had thought PMB will be fair, uphold rule of law and more like a presidential statesman...alas..what am seeing is a man filled with hate, vengeance, victimisation and tyranny .
It just shows that the NA is very corrupt and thoroughly indiscipline and unprofessional.!
PMB has lost all respect I use to have for him....the man is a big disappointment..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by kingmekus(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections
shattap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by KMJY(f): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:
why is no one commending the judicial reforms under the APC led federal government? If the judgement went in favour of Dakuku, most people would have blamed Buhari for influencing the judgement. To those lpoB illiterates bragging that APC will not get any oil state, you all should go read how Nigerian system works. grin The APC led federal government controls all oil and other resources nationwide. Oil is always in APC's control if you all think winning election is about oil. Wike will face karma one day for the bloodshed during the elections
My brother forget. There's no justice in this Buhari's led judiciary especially those at the downstream. It's not because the apex court refused to dance to the music he plays this time is enough to exonerate him from the glaring crimes he has committed by influencing court judgements. Buhari cannot as well control the apex court coz by so doing the court will ridicule itself before the international community. From today, I beckon on all and sundry, anyone who is unjustly treated by Buhari's courts (Lower courts), do not hesitate head to the appeal. Nonsense! Just want to alot this victory to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Jackrich: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2016
We are all heading to the airport to welcome our Governor.

Haters can call us rented crowd and it's fine , after all I just rented myself out today to welcome our working Governor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Happy for him! smiley

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2016
i dey suspect dis moderator wey remove dis pics,im fit be Apc fan. E pain am

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2016
ogba20:
but am still wondering and surprised that channel tv never carried this news.my mind is telling me something. Hmmmmmmm nawaooooo.@ naijacomment
I lost hope in that station long ago. They are too slow and gradually loosing credibility
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by omolola15(m): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2016
At least we go rest small. All these people shouting PMB controls the judiciary will think otherwise. Now you all know that man doesn't control them and he belives in their judgements.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2016
justmenoni:
Let's forgive and forget.... My amiable governor might give him a position so he can know politics ain't a do or die affair.

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=42391671]Well, this victory is for Rivers people. Peterside should lobby for a PA position to Amaechi grin
Of course, we are all brothers!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2016
If you don't like his victory,go and die.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Now that the verdict has been delivered, Buhari is no longer killing the judiciary system
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2016
That's the spirit of democracy. As for those bitter people, no mind them jare.

Progressive01:
Let me just bury my pride and hate and say this: Congrats to you, congrats to Truckie, congrats to Dearpreye. Relish your victory. We thought we would be heading to the polls again but the judges know better.

Indeed, this is a victory for Rivers people. I'm just curious as to why some other persons who've got nothing to do with this seem to be the ones opening threads on you guys' behalf.

Anyway, congrats.

@ Caseless, we lose to win some other day. Just count this as a victory for democracy generally. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by EJONTHEBEAT(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2016
carry go my governor, after u na u
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by clitah: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2016
Wike was at 5 Nights of Glory.
Why wont God restore him?

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2016
omolola15:
At least we go rest small. All these people shouting PMB controls the judiciary will think otherwise. Now you all know that man doesn't control them and he belives in their judgements.
he still controls it. For the executive to disobey from the court shows that they do. for the executive to declare someone guilty when the court hasn't prove it all.

1 Like

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

looser
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by onilemeji(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2016
To hell with amechi and all APC member , to GOD be the glory who can do all things
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by rolchi(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
My Apc neighbor didn't have the gusts to return home early as always,Just sneaked in around 12am...after lobbying for Supporters who have pvc in preparation for rerun,I just pity him cheesy

My brother, let them go and hide in shame!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2016
It is not over yet until it is over.The judgement is inclusive ,the reason had not been given and the opposition still have option of filing another appeal to Supreme court ..
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by justmenoni: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin

TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, we are all brothers!
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by klax(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2016
I'm the most happiest man today I'm not pdp fan but because apc were shamed I'm so happy. Waterside or desertsside or johnside that has no political seriousness and want to use Amaechi to gain ground has failed.

APC shame on you where do you want to go again, ICC, World court or where else bloidy liars I'm so happy the way heaven embarrassed the failure party who are burnt pot calling charcoal black. They promised everything and do nothing than everyday shouting one cash is missing, a trillion is missing, this is missing that is missing yet entire country still sleeping in darkness, security zero, employment zero, economy zero, good road zero, education zero everything zero.

God bless wike God bless South South people and Ekiti people and couple of state in the East who refused to buy their satanic lies God bless you all. I hate APC with passion despite I'm not PDP but will never accept APC.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2016
asuustrike2009:

he still controls it. For the executive to disobey from the court shows that they do. for the executive to declare someone guilty when the court hasn't prove it all.

Because he disobey the court does not mean he runs it. If your dad send you an errand and you refuse to go doesn't mean you control him. And the issue of executive saying someone is guilty is based on their opinion. Still, your opinion on someone doesn't mean you control that person.

Also on the issue of disobeying, I've watched different lawyers and people debate on it. Because someone was just bailed from the station for stealing yam does not mean he can't be arrested again for the Garri he stole earlier. At least those people were re arrested for another charges. Not the actual one they were accused of in the first place.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by klax(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Jabioro:
It is not over yet until it is over.The judgement is inclusive ,the reason had not been given and the opposition still have option of filing another appeal to Supreme court ..

Go ahead or go ICC or AU or WORLD COURT. We are sick of APC lies and failure.
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2016
I swear, na supreme court victory dey pain enemies pass.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Youngk(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2016
No way,since supreme court has failed us we are now heading to icc,I have just contacted felani-Amechi
Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Jabioro:

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by ibitzbarlow(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2016
joborskill:

My brother, please don't be fooled. Nobody is commending the APC-Led FG because there is no judicial reform going on at the moment. Rather, what we have is judicial rascality and Contradiction. It has been series of contradictory judgements from the tribunals to the Appeal Courts. Only the Supreme Court (which has a measure of independence and self-worth) has been consistent in her judgements. You can perceive how miffed the CJN was at the contradictory and rascally judgements bought or influenced at the Appeal Courts and Tribunals. Do you know the implication of these judgements?
Cases that do not go high up to the Supreme Court like those of the Senate, Reps and State Houses of Assembly have a very high probability of having their judgements not made in the true light of the law. Take the Rivers case for example - All the Senatorial, Rep and most of the HOA elections have been annulled and re-run called for . The card reader reason was given for their annulment which the Supreme Court has stressed for the umpteenth time is not superior to the Electoral act or manual accreditation. Those guys can't get justice because their cases do not go high up to the Supreme Court. They have been done great injustice to the benefit of the ruling party.

For now, No reforms. Let's wait for such time when there will be one. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2016
kevinscore:
And some morphos will come here and be telling us that the judiciary is been controlled by PMB.kudos to buhari for restoring independence of the judiciary.
Gej reformed the judiciary.

Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by tuniski: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2016
emperorchedda:
Thank you PMB for allowing real democracy to work and not interfering in supreme court's decision

That's what I call a President!
twist of shame. PMB the tyrant with impunity now being pegged back by the judiciary. There is hope after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.