Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? (2783 Views)

What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? / 5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Ben13: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
One can easily guess the first three to four replies of topics like this.

why are guys always thinking ladies need "fat wallets", diamonds" and the rest of all these goodies mentioned.

It's like the guys have taken this to be a way of running 4rm responsibilities.

na wa o
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by nethacker(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ben20001:

One can easily guess the first three to four replies of topics like this.

why are guys always thinking ladies need "fat wallets", diamonds" and the rest of all these goodies mentioned.

It's like the guys have taken this to be a way of running 4rm responsibilities.

na wa o

Do u call a lady's attitude of "No money no love" running away from responsibility?u nvr jam bad babes
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Ben13: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
nethacker:

Do u call a lady's attitude of "No money no love" running away from responsibility?u nvr jam bad babes

I'm happy u didn't generalize. A common sence will explain to you better what I meant.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by nethacker(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ben20001:

I'm happy u didn't generalize. A common sence will explain to you better what I meant.
sorry ooo intellect prof.wole soyinka grin
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2009
What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? ----> When you find that lady, you'll figure it out. Women all want different things.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ Topic

Money, good sex and protection.
Re: What Is The Way To A Woman's Heart? by SisiAfriQue: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love A Need Or Want? / A Cyber Kissing Machine Has Been Invented / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.