Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Your Response Matters! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Response Matters! (779 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Guys Your Response When She Reply You With This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Response Matters! by Eebrahym(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
[B] hi buddies, sorry for the way i started this topic. Ok. I happen to fall in love with a girl last year when i was still in school. She calls me almost all the time and even as far as she lives (osun), she will always come around to keep my company in school at ibadan. To cut the long story short, i proposed to her but she resist giving no reason precisely. I don't know why but she can't do without calling me. All of a sudden, i travelled back to lagos and our affairs became dim, the love and trust from both parties decreased. She stopped calling and whenever i call her, excuses is what she gives. I thought she doesn't want me anymore. Hmmm, after about three to four month silence from both of us, she called me last night, trying to hook up again even almost begging for love that she has really missed me, she can't wait to come and see me, Though i'm not hooked up with anybody right now but i'm afraid, [/B]
Re: Your Response Matters! by Igwe9(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2009
yeah, she's gotta explain why she's been quiet all these while or
better still, give her an arm's-length pending the fully development of the baby in the womb.
cool
Re: Your Response Matters! by ElRazur: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
Igwe.:

yeah, she's gotta explain why she's been quit all these while or
better still, give her an arm's-length pending the fully development of the baby in her womb.
cool

Lmao. I see what you did there.

@OP
The question is do you want her back? Regardless of what people say here, you would have to make the decision based on that.
Re: Your Response Matters! by lolarde(f): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
honest truth is that she was probably seeing another guy at the tym she blanked out.Now she is over him and back to her senses,dts y she is back.

Or she may have been thinking she will meet someone beta soon and rit now she cant see it comin. she has to settle for you eventually. if you still love her you try all over again,provided she is honest about why she left you initially.[/color][/i][/b]
Re: Your Response Matters! by ElRazur: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
lolarde:

honest truth is that she was probably seeing another guy at the tym she blanked out.Now she is over him and back to her senses,dts y she is back.

Or she may have been thinking she will meet someone beta soon and rit now she cant see it comin. she has to settle for you eventually. if you still love her you try all over again,provided she is honest about why she left you initially.[/color][/i][/b]

All speculation am afraid. smiley
Re: Your Response Matters! by Eebrahym(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
Yeah @elrazor. Its like i'm really crazy for her. @igwe, you know she's still in osun and we've never had fun before, if she's really pregnant, what do you suggest, @lolade, i agreed with you but she's giving flimsy excuses as in family/education palava
Re: Your Response Matters! by lolarde(f): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ Elrazur . As silly as always cant be surprised.
Re: Your Response Matters! by ElRazur: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2009
lolarde:

@ Elrazur . As silly as always cant be surprised.

There may be very good reasons for the girl not seeing her. What ever the case, none of us know apart from the lady in question. All you have done is presented your view like you know her as a person, or know what is going on in her head.

The biggest question is if the OP wants the lady back.
Re: Your Response Matters! by Igwe9(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2009
ain't saying she's pregnant, neither she's a saint.
if you love her very much then no problems, just keep her under check in case she's looking for a father for her child.you can never tell.
  undecided
Re: Your Response Matters! by IFELEKE(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2009
Igwe.:

give her an arm's-length pending the fully development of the baby in the womb. cool
Igwe.:

ain't saying she's pregnant, neither she's a saint.
if you love her very much then no problems, just keep her under check in case she's looking for a father for her child.you can never tell.
undecided
grin dude you are crazy grin
@Poster,
Try to find out why she is staging a desperate come-back. . .It might be genuine and it might not. .
Either ways,Seek Caution!
Re: Your Response Matters! by Eebrahym(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
Thanks lol, you know why i'm very much concerned is that before we met, she dated somebody for five years and the fellow forked her up. (don't wanna discuss that) so she decided to stay away from guys and thats one of the reason why she plays hard on me initially as i think. But i had the feelings that she loves me. After she turned down my proposal, its like she told her friend, who wants to play fast on her but she'll always monitor the gal and whenever i ask after the gal, she'll always feel unhappy
Re: Your Response Matters! by frank317: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
i stll dont know u are afraid.

what help do u want?
Re: Your Response Matters! by Eebrahym(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
Just thinking may be i should have her back
Re: Your Response Matters! by iice(f): 4:12am On Jun 29, 2009
Eebrahym:

Thanks lol, you know why i'm very much concerned is that before we met, she dated somebody for five years and the fellow forked her up. (don't wanna discuss that) so she decided to stay away from guys and thats one of the reason why she plays hard on me initially as i think. But i had the feelings that she loves me. After she turned down my proposal, its like she told her friend, who wants to play fast on her but she'll always monitor the gal and whenever i ask after the gal, she'll always feel unhappy

I would think someone who has been in a 5yr relationship would know how to handle one other than withdrawing and excuses.

Anyhoo, you guys need to talk so you can make a decision.
Re: Your Response Matters! by biola44: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2009
what happened during d break off? sad hope it isnt wat i'm thinkin?
Re: Your Response Matters! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
Talk to her.
Re: Your Response Matters! by izeek(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] whatever the reason, u can only speculate until u talk to her.
Re: Your Response Matters! by Eebrahym(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
What are you thinking @biola

(1) (Reply)

Reconnect With The Ex? What You Need To Know Before You Give It Another Go / Ment My Gil In D Club With Her Frnd Nd Her Frnds Guy: / He Is 30 And She Is 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.