Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. (52327 Views)

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by mashnino(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
And so?

Come and collect them now...
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by spartacusdove(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
GEJ to me seems to be a good man, but if we are to judge his leadership of Nigeria; he is a very bad leader a clueless one at that. He surrounded himself with wolves
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by tuniski: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hakeem3:
Jonathan is simply irrational.. When I saw the headline I thought he is speaking as regards the arms scandal but No., as a black man that he is he wants to make a point, but my dear gej ur point is as silly as ur administration ..! Pls next time u want to speak make sure is about our looted and miss managed funds and how we gonna get them back cos dis govt is short of funds to run it as a result of it ...
hatred is a terrible disease!
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by obi4eze(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ephemmm:
GEJ bought equipment: didn't he meet equipment? Nigerians has been on many peace-keeping missions, aiding other countries across the globe through our military equipment even before he became President: were they using military equipment he bought during this period too?

Continuity, accountability, responsibility, impartiality etc are some of the characteristics of Nolan Principles of corporate governance in public office: but reverse is the case when it comes to GEJ's turn: a government that is ready to take present glory but do not want to take glory for past blemishes that happened during his tenure at the helm of affairs
100000 likes
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by sukkot: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
GEJ your soul is required in hades
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
If this administration has bought any military equipment since assuming office the whole world would have heard about it.
So I am inclined to believe GEJ.
Abi na lie Oga Lai Mohamed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Sunky200: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
this man was deceived throughout his tenure and still being deceived after.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by PastorOla1: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So since Buhari has not procured new equipments which ones is he now using to tackle boko haram?
:THE ONES GEJ/PDP WOULD HAVE RSOLD BACK TO NIGERIA "I MEAN ROUND TRIPPING"
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by vera202(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Once again u have no idea. Buhari did not need to buy some relevant equipment same way GEJ did not need to buy if he had the goodwill of other nations. The 24 mine sweepers are the latest equipment given to the Nigerian army by the United states as a show of support in the fight against terror.

So you now see how clueless Jonathan was and still is.

Fyi 2 warships are also on their way for free.
I tink u ar d one dat hv no idea cos d so called gudwill jst came in one or 2 months ago, which means Buhari hv been fighting dis war with GEJ Equipments
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by shugaboy6102(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please can't we the youth stop supporting political parties and politicians and start proferring ideas on how to collectively take over our country from these greedy and corrupt politician.Let's start sharing positive ideas lovely people of Nigerian and this unneccessary attacks as if we are being paid by APC or PDP.Nigeria is greater than any politician.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Abagworo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gej deserved firing squad. He is lucky military did not take over and we are not using tribunals and decrees.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Who is stopping you from commencing the oil probes? What exactly are you going to probe.The paedophile Emir of kano started from $49b,he later went down to $10b before going up again to $20b so which of these values are you going to probe?

You're African, so its not surprising that you think its your God given right to live and die in poverty, squalor and a disorganized society.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by tete7000(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
opeaceo:

on one hand you're saying it is a gradual process, on the other you're saying why hasn't PMB defeated boko haram. You shouldn't allow propaganda becloud your judgement.

You lack capacity to understand simple comprehension. I punctured your argument that Jonathan didn't win the war by pointing to you that winning such war is a gradual process and Jonathan fought it to a logical point. I then went in to buttress my point by showing that even Buhari has not within time given been able to achieve what he promised. If you have ever taken WAEC you definitely look like someone who wouldn't do well in comprehension.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Why hasn't the almighty USA won in Iraq, Afghanistan or anywhere else, for that matter?

Because theyre far from North America plus that wasn't the plan. We did not go there to win, we went there to destabilize, destroy, and plunder.
You're African, you probably won't get it.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by olulodun: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan says the current administration is prosecuting the war against insurgency with the arms which were procured under his government.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-still-fighting-insurgency-with-the-equipment-i-bought-says-jonathan
shameless hero of fraud what about the 2.1 billion if you escape the judgement of this world u will not escape that of hell when you refuse to repent

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by sandland: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Like the 2 helicopters bought without Rotors. I have always known that you are brainless. Does it answer the question of stolen money.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Only a thorough scrutiny and eternity will reveal how murderous those Service Chiefs and their corrupt civvy cronies were!
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by drss(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ephemmm:

Which ones has Nigerian military has been using while on peace-keeping mission even before GEJ becomes President?
go skool u no gree. GEJ was talking about counter terrorism arms equipments n u ar hear talking about peace keeping. did nigerian army knew anitin about drones before d arrival of boko haram

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Horlufemi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Wait till the Oil probes, then you'll realize how corrupt GEJ and his wife really are.

oh yes. the oil probes.

Legends of the Corrupt: Arms Deal (Season One) e never finish
Legends of the Corrupt: Oil Deals (Season Two) e never start
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Moz22: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Shd he throw dem away bccos u bought them?
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by johnbala01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
It means our FORMER oga GEJ was actually not fighting the war.
cktheluckyman:
They tell us equipments were not bought yet Buhari keeps "winning" the war on boko haram accprding to Mr liar Mohammed.I wonder if it is bow and arrows they are using to tackle boko haram
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Hengineer: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
bizie:

Fact is that u will forever be biased. So nothing said will change ur already programed mind.
Can you kindly explain what you mean by biased here??

There were very loud complaints about a lack of basic weapons to fight bokoharam which no doubt led to an unnecessary elongation of a war which should have ended long long ago. Billions were spent for this singular purpose of procuring weapons but most of the moneys were diverted by crooks (as is being revealed lately). Somehow, someway, with the use of the little it had and the few weapons procured (mainly early 2015 before the election), the terrorists have now been greatly subdued by the military.

Now I asked 2 simple questions:
1. With the insurgence largely subdued by the military (using the little it has and at a great human capital loss), does it make any sense scolding the present admin for not buying arms for a war that is already almost over?

2. With the billions budgeted for arms largely squandered, and with a virtually empty treasury, what funds do you expect the present government to use in procuring more arms (even if it's for a future eventuality)?

In your honest opinion and with politics or any sentiments put aside, do you really think that statement by Jonathan was necessary?
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Lecturebidz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
The Equipments u bought with ur money? :-(
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by chloee(f): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:
his evil men kept the ammunitions so that more money Wil be pump to them to embezzle. what is the benefits of a won war to corrupt military officers?

this GEJ is becoming more and more clueless even after leaving office. this man was a national mistake
Cluelessness of a Phd holder is better and preferred to the intelligence of a certificateless MUMU president your hero
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by lukxman(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
They tell us equipments were not bought yet Buhari keeps "winning" the war on boko haram accprding to Mr liar Mohammed.I wonder if it is bow and arrows they are using to tackle boko haram

Why didn't Jona try a little if he really bought even a cutlass?
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by chloee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
sukkot:
GEJ your soul is required in hades
After yours is incinerated there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by lukxman(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Was boko haram in charge of any territory by May 29 when he handed over to Buhari?

Has Buhari stopped the boko haram attacks?

Boko boys were in charge of over 50 local government, may be u are d dumbest Dillard as of May 29th
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by Osakah24(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ephemmm:
GEJ bought equipment: didn't he meet equipment? Nigerians has been on many peace-keeping missions, aiding other countries across the globe through our military equipment even before he became President: were they using military equipment he bought during this period too?

Continuity, accountability, responsibility, impartiality etc are some of the characteristics of Nolan Principles of corporate governance in public office: but reverse is the case when it comes to GEJ's turn: a government that is ready to take present glory but do not want to take glory for past blemishes that happened during his tenure at the helm of affairs
peace keeping missions have a different way of operations compared to terrorism,Peace keepers are like volunteer workers,they are either working for AU or UN and the ammunition is given to them by those groups.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by sukkot: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
chloee:
After yours is incinerated there
you do know your thieving hero gave gold platted ipads worth 5000 dollars to 1000 people. thats 5 million dollars shocked grin
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by chichriso: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
opeaceo:
Why wasn't the war against boko haram won during his tenure??

Did you watch the interview?

stop saying what you dont know
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obiagelli:
Is he talking about the helicopter without rotor he bought that ended the life of a fighter pilot? Don fortunato aka EL clueNO (thanks to modath)
I love you.
Re: Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. by samento: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Who is stopping you from commencing the oil probes? What exactly are you going to probe.The paedophile Emir of kano started from $49b,he later went down to $10b before going up again to $20b so which of these values are you going to probe?
People like you can never and will never be entrusted with any responsible post in this country. Hear him ranting rubbish. So you're happy with the level of looting we are experiencing in this country now. Can't you be ashame for once for backing the irresponsible people we entrust our common wealth with. I don't blame them. I blame the people that force OBasanjo on us. But with Buhari at the driver's seat Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.