Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! (917 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by jonaifame22(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good afternoon every one , I feel like committing murder rai now, buh lemme wait first!
Now see wt happenned my lil sister has been askn me for 8k since last week, I asked her what she wants it for cos I gave her 3k a week before and she's now asking for another and it's not always like that wth her, now I noticed she always ask me for more money when a particular close friend of mine is broke,
I have caught them together twice and before I cld ask her she started denying and even crying sef and I didn't say anything at least I dey do my own runs too, dis my friend complained that he needs 8k to add up and fix his samsung galaxy screen now jus yesterday evening,he gave me a testimony of how he miraculously got 8k frm a close buddy of his and it was yesterday morning I gave my kid sis 8k and I'm very sure it's the money I gave her that she gave to him, and now on his watsapp status, he wrote "thank you boo for the cash gift you're on in a million" and I no sey na my sister be the boo wey him dey talk.
Chai how I go dey help my sis they sponsor boi wey dey service her, grrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm really angry!
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by CakieR0zarl(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Eeyah......*shit happens*
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by donTbone(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Beadex1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Division of labor.....take heart
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Emac34: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
hehehehe nigga better confront that ur gee
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by osesology(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
well well well! this can be really annoying. If ur sister is in love with ur friend, there is really nothing u can do about it. Just give her the much brotherly advice you can give her and leave her to learn the rest from xperience.
And be careful what you do cos you wouldn't want to be ur sister's next biggest enemy cos a little girl in love can be very adamant.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Smellymouth: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
No worry, u are created to do so
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by nerdfrost(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
u no suppose vex na just change of ownership !
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by cruzita(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
because na your money na him make,if to say na another person sister give u now ,u no go complain oo

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by dOnLarich: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
op wait lemme laugh grin cheesy grin grin sorry bout that , SHITT HAPPENS !!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by mtcheeew: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahah...sorry ehn! that's if the story is true.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by missyQween(f): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
eeyah....sorry....The guy dey use ur sister like U.B.A....Talk to her about it after all you re her bro
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by skywalker240(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
eyahh ...
Oya advice am(ur sista) becos if u make or force am stop to dey collect dat good thing u dey giv other pipo sista hmm it means..

Na u be the witch wey dey worry her life be dat oo grin
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Sunkyphil(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Lordprez: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
lemme get this....

Your friend is the consumer

Your sister is the Middleman

You're the producer/ATM

Hehehehehegrin.... Wish ya da best @Op... juz bear in mind that murder is serious offence

BTW, I'm surprised you haven't sabotaged the relationship yetundecided

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by peacengine(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
Good afternoon every one , I feel like committing murder rai now, buh lemme wait first!
Now see wt happenned my lil sister has been askn me for 8k since last week, I asked her what she wants it for cos I gave her 3k a week before and she's now asking for another and it's not always like that wth her, now I noticed she always ask me for more money when a particular close friend of mine is broke,
I have caught them together twice and before I cld ask her she started denying and even crying sef and I didn't say anything at least I dey do my own runs too, dis my friend complained that he needs 8k to add up and fix his samsung galaxy screen now jus yesterday evening,he gave me a testimony of how he miraculously got 8k frm a close buddy of his and it was yesterday morning I gave my kid sis 8k and I'm very sure it's the money I gave her that she gave to him, and now on his watsapp status, he wrote "thank you boo for the cash gift you're on in a million" and I no sey na my sister be the boo wey him dey talk.
Chai how I go dey help my sis they sponsor boi wey dey service her, grrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm really angry!

Dude, you have every reason to be angry. Why can't you warn the nigga to stop taking advantage of your sister? Wtf
Re: She Asked Me For 8k Only To Give It To My Close Friend! by Smartguy001(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Omo see gobe grin...singing Davido's song here mehn

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Romancelanders With Red Hot Lipz! / See Signs That Shows Your Relationship May Not Last Long / Who Do You Think Whos Telling The Truth ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.