Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (35455 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

Yes, toronto, that is the nearest hospital @ upper iweka and from d pics (the one that have Frsc patrol van on it).

If u are thinking about the woman inside d gutter as being inside toronto, den do have urself examined cos your sense of humour is -9999
When u said Toronto Hospital, my mind went to Toronto in Canada but I can now relate
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
God is good!
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Pwayne2016(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Olisa bi na enuigwe anyi ekene gi..our Lord we praise you
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by davedpo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hebrews style congrats
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by tottinova: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
konji1:
A woman who was reported to be in labour delivered a bouncing baby girl in a vehicle belonging to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Anambra state. FRSC officials were alerted of a woman in labour at Upper Iweka in Onitsha area of the state on Tuesday, Jan, 26.

Before they could rush her to a hospital, she gave birth to the new baby on the way (by the roadside) -with the aid of people around.

Both baby and mother are in good condition.

-- http://www.melogist.com/woman-gives-birth-on-the-streets-in-onitsha/

Ehya,smiley smiley

She must be a Hebrew woman
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Service to humanity is what is expected of our military and paramilitary.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by princeBlack77(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
are u kidding me

where u were born doesn't define wat u will become son
sometimes it do, just like Tupac Shakur that was born in prison who never stops visiting prison yard till he vanished cool
rawpadgin:
are u kidding me

where u were born doesn't define wat u will become son
sometimes it do, just like Tupac Shakur that was born in prison who never stops visiting prison yard till he vanished
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Keneth1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
But the number of pregnant women way dey onitsha de amazing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by uzimi: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God for safe delivery and the road safety response.
Welcome baby may your light for the world to see as your arrival is announced today for the whole world. You shall be great.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by AreaFada2: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
favoured234:
Thank God for their lives

May God help my country Nigeria ...
So she gave birth and it was FRSC that had to go and carry her to the hospital ...
You nor happy say at least Road Safety had fuel in their car. Not unusual for police to claim no fuel as an excuse not to respond to emergency.

A new born baby died by the roadside in Akwa some days back. Police called said they were aware and had informed Environmental people. People stood by, nobody out of police fear touched the baby. The baby cried there for hours and succumbed to harmattan, hunger and thirst. Na today. embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
The girl will be called ABISONA, if she were to be a yoruba lady.

ABISONA means born on the road.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by waskaz: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy wink
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Ojugunrege(f): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
awwwh congratulations to them.

and the baby was born on my bday, 26th January. I'm sure she'll be very brainy!
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
The child should be named 'Abiona'
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by dapraiz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
kossyablaze:
Awwwww may God strengthen her for me

for you?? undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by avalontony(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
my wife will not deliver in a vehicle and my baby will not come into this world in a vehicle in Jesus name.

thank you lord for the miracle.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by SirAfoy1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Abiona
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulations my lady. Baby uzoonicha you are welome.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by delishpot: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
konji1:
grin grin

Watch Or Download The Video @@

http://www.melogist.com/woman-gives-birth-on-the-streets-in-onitsha/

Why would anyone want to watch and download such a "movie" ?
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by delishpot: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
AreaFada2:
You nor happy say at least Road Safety had fuel in their car. Not unusual for police to claim no fuel as an excuse not to respond to emergency.

A new born baby died by the roadside in Akwa some days back. Police called said they were aware and had informed Environmental people. People stood by, nobody out of police fear touched the baby. The baby cried there for hours and succumbed to harmattan, hunger and thirst. Na today. embarassed

So people watched the baby die because of fear? Those people are worse than the police they so much fear.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by maureen546: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank God for safe delivering,baby well come to the world
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nice! Thank God
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congrant
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Xtraordinary(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
click this link https:///3xFzhw for a chance to win #200,000 monthly!!!
brought to you by PushCV...
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by bengoodcreature: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Doxology be to God
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
delishpot:

So people watched the baby die because of fear? Those people are worse than the police they so much fear.

My dear I thought so at first too.

But you can be shot in detention and branded a kidnapper or ritualist. Quite possible if you cannot pay what police demand.

Your innocence has no relevance. And nothing will happen. Apo six still have got no justice till now.

Bystanders believed there was a police in plain clothes among them. You only have to touch the baby & get arrested.

A person who sustains serious gunshot wound from shout-out between police & robbers will not be treated by any doc until police permit is presented.
Before you reach police to get permit, the innocent victim has bled to death.

A lot of things are not well with 9ja o. We're not facing reality yet.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Appili(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baby the should be called Uzodinma while the road safety gays and others who supported be blessed by God.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by delishpot: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
AreaFada2:

My dear I thought so at first too.

But you can be shot in detention and branded a kidnapper or ritualist. Quite possible if you cannot pay what police demand.

Your innocence has no relevance. And nothing will happen. Apo six still have got no justice till now.

Bystanders believed there was a police in plain clothes among them. You only have to touch the baby & get arrested.

A person who sustains serious gunshot wound from shout-out between police & robbers will not be treated by any doc until police permit is presented.
Before you reach police to get permit, the innocent victim has bled to death.

A lot of things are not well with 9ja o. We're not facing reality yet.

Very sad indeed. This is heartbreaking.
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by MhizLisaPosh(f): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
awww thank God for them...n wen the baby grow up
..he will be like "Born n brought from the street....
smiley"
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by samuelgambo(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2016
what name will you give the baby? some named their children SUNDAY because the child was born on Sunday, she gave birth by the road side, shall we name the baby ROAD? or please suggest your own name
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by Olicris(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2016
xreal:
Thank God for the safe delivery.

But wait oo; na another form of konji hook the woman.
Child birth Konji.

grin
ur naturally stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.