Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) (35458 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by MrGerald(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
konji1:
A woman who was reported to be in labour delivered a bouncing baby girl in a vehicle belonging to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Anambra state. FRSC officials were alerted of a woman in labour at Upper Iweka in Onitsha area of the state on Tuesday, Jan, 26.

Before they could rush her to a hospital, she gave birth to the new baby on the way (by the roadside) -with the aid of people around.

Both baby and mother are in good condition.

-- http://www.melogist.com/woman-gives-birth-on-the-streets-in-onitsha/

Op is allergic to mb for uploading picture lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by wtfCode: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
i got sooo emotional that i almost cried.

thank god shaa

Re: Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) by xreal: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Olicris:
ur naturally stupid

No mind me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.