Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye (33240 Views)

Probe Obasanjo, He Introduced Corruption – Waku To Buhari / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by ideatoprince18(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obj introduce bribery n corruption into d N.A.S while u n ur croonies modified and fooled naija wit ur change mantra

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by 5starmilitant: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
coldsummer:
This dude was acting like a tout yesterday at the inauguration ceremony of bello.

Lost lots of respect for him yesterday. Even market women don't do what he was doing yesterday on stage.

What about today, any new respect? Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by zicoraads: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
EdCure:
This is very typical of a PDP-minded politician. They try as much as they can to rubbish the image of their critic, discredit him and deflect focus from the real issues at stake.

Jonathan and his gang of thieves used this silly tactic and are still using it.
They have taught their herd of hypnotic wailers how to tow this line of ignominy.
I thought Dino was a 'Progressive?' embarassed sad

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Kangol99(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by malachytochukwu(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
That's an "undisputable" fact......

Then again, the Senate should reconsider the message, it's very important

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by 9jatatafo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baba the bribery pioneer claiming to be a saint

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by appini: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
OBJ time is near

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by gannod(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
yaki84:
if baba duara fit jail this baba ewura, I for too like am n also make sure him go 3rd terms!
but na wish o cos wishes na winch.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
So,there is truly bribery going on in the national assembly?And these bribe takers deem it fit to probe others when their hands are not clean.

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Sunnycliff(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obj is feeling bad because the monsters he raised are turning their backs against him. Who does not know that Obj is one of the worst things that happened to the history of Nigeria's democracy. He better destitute all he defrauded us before having the moral write to accuse another. #blacksheep

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by banmee(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
aare07:
Dino fronting for Saraki since June 8, 2015.

But dino is right na. You can't be corrupt and then turn around to give a lecture about corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Johnrake69: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
EdCure:
This is very typical of a PDP-minded politician. They try as much as they can to rubbish the image of their critic, discredit him and deflect focus from the real issues at stake.

They have taught their herd of hypnotic wailers how to tow this line of ignominy.

What is this one saying? Dino is one of the founding fathers of APC. Still trying to decipher what brought PDP into the picture.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by JOAN11(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dino is not far from the truth, baba is always looking for someone to attack, and if u decide to keep him quite he wl rubbish u,.good thing Dino replied him cos am sure other senators wl follow suit.. Waiting for Ben Bruce to answer him via Twitter

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Omooba77: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
The Chief Letter Writer on the prowl again,God bless Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by nifton(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Senator Dino, I ve been ur fan since the days of Dimeji Bankole but withdraw when you starred in entertainment industry ahead of politics. On this current saga, I could'nt believe you more because when people begin to take responsibility of long-term effect of their actions,then we be more carefull.
I also ask what if Ken Nnamani as the senate president then yielded to OBJ 's antics,maybe we will be talking about how to dethrone Nigeria's Mugabe(OBJ) now.
#OBJ was an epitome of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by gemtlesoul123: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obj is one d of action leader we hv in nigeria also is d one of best corrupt leader I never see
Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by ALISMILE(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
nzeobi:
Dino I concur

Obj is known for busy body and holier than thou approach.
So u mean is okay for our senators to purchase cars of worth 4.7bn abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by krack89: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Imagine... the moment they mentioned the Halliburton scandal... he started pointing fingers at the Senate and the house of assembly to divert attention... Baba you are next... being in support of Bubu will not save you this time...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by nijanigga: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is the reason why Nigeria will never be great, folks deflecting question on the table, why buying cars for law makers when price of oil is below $30, it's a different issue entirely if Obj is corrupt, I expect riots when govt won't be able to pay salary.
Imo state governor said the state is broke and this is January when oil price is still plummeting.

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Goke7: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dino shd address the issues baba raised instead of narrating history for us, may be baba has repented but what of dino?

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by nkemjacob2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
well said. am still saying it , and will continue to say it, GEJ is hundred times a saint to me than Obasanjo in terms of corruption..... the different while OBJ is slightly save is because during his tenure people were not enlightening in governance as they use to in GEJ and Buhari administration... if not he would have lost his election...... "OBJ Nigerians know who you are, don't try to pose yourself as a saint.... we no you"

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by archdaura(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
dino
why not focus on what obj said in his letter.
although I am not a big fan of obj but he really made a point in this letter and that's the bitter Truth. instead of taking it serious you went ahead to discredit him just to dodge the issue he raised . that's quite hypocritical of you dino . I am really disappointed embarasseddino
although I am not a big fan of obj but he really made a point in this letter and that's the bitter Truth. instead of taking it serious you went ahead to discredit him just to dodge the issue he raised . that's quite hypocritical of you dino . I am really disappointed

1 Like

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Dragonking: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Obasanjo is the most corrupt politician I have even seen.....If buhari wants to prove that he is fighting corruption he should probe obasanjo and jail him for life...... Obasanjo, the high level thief that slept with his son's wife....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by ALISMILE(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
See how pple re foolish here! They all praising Dino, but they failed to wonder why he(Dino) didn't address the issue of d cars! They re praising Dino for shutting sombdy who questioned the rational behind the proposed purchase of d cars! That is jus how d weak minds amongst us allow politicians to twist us!

5 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by dukecharles(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
"There is no amount of revenue that is enough for a visionless and wasteful government" - Martin Onovo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by ALISMILE(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
archdaura:
dino
although I am not a big fan of obj but he really made a point in this letter and that's the bitter Truth. instead of taking it serious you went ahead to discredit him just to dodge the issue he raised . that's quite hypocritical of you dino . I am really disappointed embarasseddino
although I am not a big fan of obj but he really made a point in this letter and that's the bitter Truth. instead of taking it serious you went ahead to discredit him just to dodge the issue he raised . that's quite hypocritical of you dino . I am really disappointed
Blame d brainless Nigerians who re praising Dino! Nigerians re jus too dull 4 my liking! In saner climes pple will ask Dino to shut up and address d issues in d letter!

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by FLYFIRE(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
EdCure:

Please go & sleep...is Dino a PDP member?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by EdCure: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
zicoraads:

I thought Dino was a 'Progressive?' embarassed sad
Johnrake69:

What is this one saying? Dino is one of the founding fathers of APC. Still trying to decipher what brought PDP into the picture.
He is a key member of the pdp-powered "like-minds".

Without the backing of the treacherous PDP, the likes of saraki, Dogara and Dino would be floor members in the Nass.
APC never trusted them with power because of their chequered, self-centred, past.

It might interest you to know that Melaye openly endorsed Wada instead of Audu in the recent Kogi election.

2 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Dragonking: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Goke7:
Dino shd address the issues baba raised instead of narrating history for us, may be baba has repented but what of dino?
Sharap there!!! If it was gej you would have been masturbating all over the thread... now Dino has exposed the father of all thieves and crooks, and his name is Obasanjo, the Yoruba man that stole this country blind and went ahead to sleep with his son's wife...... Shame!!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by birmingham04: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Poor people are the enemy of this country call Nigeria. I am sure that 90% of people on nairaland are living below poverty level and that is why you always supported corrupt legislooter. If you agree with me show me some like.

3 Likes

Re: I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye by Dragonking: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
ALISMILE:
Blame d brainless Nigerians who re praising Dino! Nigerians re jus too dull 4 my liking! In saner climes pple will ask Dino to shut up and address d issues in d letter!
Am sure if dino said this exact statement to gej you won't be typing this bullshiit!!!! Hypocrite...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: 39 Companies Express Interest In Constructing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.