Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? (3017 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. seunnowell is ur ex?  

yes oo! nothing do me

oyinda.:

ok i'll get back at ya after i finish thinking abt what the bet wld be

lucky me, i am broke  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

ok am back. seunnowell, i will give u a pikshur and u will use it as ur profile pic for 3mths if i win.

which kin pic bi that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Sissy3(f): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. seunnowell is ur ex?  

dont twist it tongue

seunnowell:

no ooo, no mind that jobless seun who is joblessly banning my jobless self on this jobless board  cry cry

even after all ma begging cry cry embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2009
seunnowell:

which kin pic bi that undecided undecided undecided

why u're already preparing to lose?
i will let u know after u lose ok
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2009
C2H5OH:

I sort of dated one once.  Funny how after I was through working the magic on her she changed her melody n started singing different tunes.  Not goodlooking my Nigerian butt.  

haha typical c2 always working his magic on different girls
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

dont twist it tongue

even after all ma begging cry cry embarassed embarassed cry cry

sweet heart, i am back, u r an angel , kisses all the way  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss now wat do u want for this 4th of July  smiley smiley

oyinda.:

why u're already preparing to lose?
i will let u know after u lose ok

i neva lose
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Sissy3(f): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2009
na2day?:

sweet heart, i am back, u r an angel , kisses all the way  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss now wat do u want for this 4th of July  smiley smiley

awww, am happy kiss kiss! wot is dat? tongue. u nko?

oya no cause wahalas again, you hear?
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2009
na2day?:

i neva lose

wonder shall never end  undecided
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by C2H5OH(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2009
i don't think you know what you're talking about but i'll leave you to whatever thoughts your imagination is feeding you @ oyin
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by FBS: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2009
don't think so.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2009
hmm whateva u say c2.
so ur going to be on nl through the weekend huh
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by C2H5OH(f): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2009
like you said, it's whateva
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2009
why r u being sooo serious lol r u online
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by C2H5OH(f): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2009
Yea of course I'm online. I'm posting replies aren't I. I think the seriousness has to do with the added stress of the pile of junk of work I'm dealing with.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

oya no cause wahalas again, you hear?

i dont know if i can promise that  embarassed embarassed embarassed

oyinda.:

wonder shall never end undecided

what is wondering u? tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2009
who would have thought u were seunnowell lol
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

who would have thought u were seunnowell lol

come on both guys are handsome, u gotta admit that grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2009
yea that's true but there are many handsome ppl in this world could they all be the same??
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

yea that's true but there are many handsome ppl in this world could they all be the same??

nah, these 2 are specially handsome above the rest, u can't miss it grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
i missed it o. means ur not handsome enough
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

i missed it o. means ur not handsome enough

oya come to my house to see 4 ya self wink
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ oyinda and na2day

You are fond of this but please don't derail. tongue

The thread must go on.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ oyinda and na2day

You are fond of this but please don't derail. tongue

The thread must go on.

madam, i was only trying to find out if she is good looking and if i will tell her otherwise and still date her tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2009
Read in between the lines. . .that's simply a polished way of telling someone you ain't interested in dating them. . .
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by jenibayo(f): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2009
No way.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by sexylogan(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2009
sad
i wudnt. it's bad enough wen u discover that ur g/f didnt think u wer

goodlooking when she agreed to go out with u. why wud i want to

subject myself to misery when so many pretty girlz think i'm cute? cool
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Spader9(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
Proverbs 17:9

Disregarding a persons faults preserves love.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nautillus(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
4 wetin nah. . .
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
hell's no
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by na2day2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
Spader9:

Proverbs 17:9

Disregarding a persons faults preserves love.

stop misinterpreting the scriptures ooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Spader9(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
na2day?:

stop misinterpreting the scriptures ooo! shocked shocked shocked

It is you who's "misinterpreting".
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by cuteromntc: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
@poster
Is that possible?No one can tell me that.Someone actually told me she didnt want me cos she has never dated anyone' finer' than her.It wasnt funny cos I really liked d girl.She was serious until everythg died down.
Most babes/dudes should be nice enuf not to say anythg nasty about anyones look. hubba hubba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy / Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.