Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? (3015 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Timsilver(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2009
Porter@i probably misunderstood cuz i was doing lots me stuffs den.Well yeah i'll date d person cuz it will turn out great.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2009
No I won't. Whats the point. Its foolish to date someone who keeps praying in her heart for you to leave when you are at her house .
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Tatase(f): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2009
@ topic

NO!!! Just imagine! Even if YOU KNOW you're not goodlooking, it's so rude for him to say that. If he's attracted to you (whether for mind or looks), then why does he need to tell you you're not physically attractive to him, if not to break your self-esteem and make you feel like he's doing you a favour by dating him. I smell an emotional abuser from the get-go.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Jul 02, 2009
Nope. I will tell him to go and dip his face in the toilet bowl filled with ma shit! angry
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by iice(f): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2009
Tatase:

@ topic

NO!!! Just imagine! Even if YOU KNOW you're not goodlooking, it's so rude for him to say that. If he's attracted to you (whether for mind or looks), then why does he need to tell you you're not physically attractive to him, if not to break your self-esteem and make you feel like he's doing you a favour by dating him. I smell an emotional abuser from the get-go.

Thank you!
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

How would you react if someone tells you: you are not so goodlooking but I'd really like to date you. I think you are cool and fun and we could make a good couple together.

Men and women, what would you say?

if the guy was referring to u then he has a point on the "not good looking" part, as per the wanting to date u, that is just the "jazz" working, the one that ur village babalawo gave u. don't let it bother u, it will soon wear off and the guy will see the light grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2009
seunnowell:

if the guy was referring to u then he has a point on the "not good looking" part, as per the wanting to date u, that is just the "jazz" working, the one that ur village babalawo gave u. don't let it bother u, it will soon wear off and the guy will see the light  grin grin grin

I am not in the mood for jokes. Reply to the topic or Bleep off!
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by nethacker(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

I am not in the mood for jokes. Reply to the topic of Bleep off!
shocked shocked shocked wetin reach this level michelin89 shocked
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
nethacker:

shocked shocked shocked wetin reach this level michelin89 shocked

It's the level of stupidity here that has made me reached this level.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by yjay(f): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
HELL NO!!!!!! dont need the constant reminding! but seriously do pple really say stuff like that?
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

I am not in the mood for jokes. Reply to the topic or Bleep off!

neither am i, the joke is on u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
seunnowell:

neither am i, the joke is on u tongue tongue tongue

I saw other posts from you. Even your username. Why did your mother bother to give birth to you? undecided Waste of oxygen.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

I saw other posts from you. Even your username. Why did your mother bother to give birth to you?  undecided Waste of oxygen.

same reason ur mother did, i guess we have something in common after all  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
seunnowell:

same reason ur mother did, i guess we have something in common after all  tongue tongue tongue

So seun banned you, abi? Sorry!
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
no, i wouldn't
lol that's just very rude and silly
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by walakolobo: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
fu ck good looks, by the time my di ck enters the pu ssy in a slow motion manner, she herself will cry out in an extremely loud voice, she will say, look na looks, but di ck na di ck, this di ck better pass all the looks in this world.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Owugal(f): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2009
well after the sting of such a realization or comment is over I might have dated him (cant right now married, but if I were single) But then again, I think the sting may last for years. will he wait that long?? dont think so. even though A friend of mine married someone she didnt find attractive at all, but she still loved him I dont think she ever told him she didnt find him attractive.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
michelin89:

So seun banned you, abi? Sorry!

yes o! Innocent me embarassed cry cry
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
^ lol ur funny
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by topup: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2009
I've been told that before, but I got annoyed because, who said a stranger was to start judging me. I could be unstable for all they know. It turned out that the guy only said it to shock me because he said that it was to catch my attention, since he knew all the other guys would feed my ego with compliments, he wanted to stand out.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 3:19am On Jul 03, 2009
topup:

I've been told that before, but I got annoyed because, who said a stranger was to start judging me. I could be unstable for all they know. It turned out that the guy only said it to shock me because he said that it was to catch my attention, since he knew all the other guys would feed my ego with compliments, he wanted to stand out.

u sure the guy wasn't tellin da truth? grin just kidding, checked your profile, u r alright wink
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 3:45am On Jul 03, 2009
lol topup ur so adorable. u look 16
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

lol topup ur so adorable. u look 16

really? i was thinking 12 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2009
she is in her 20s o. don't let her hear u tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2009
oyinda.:

she is in her 20s o. don't let her hear u tongue

i beg to differ tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Sissy3(f): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2009
them neva release you since then
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2009
sissy who u referring to? lol

seunnowell:

i beg to differ tongue tongue tongue

wanna bet? tongue
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by Sissy3(f): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2009
ma EX.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by C2H5OH(f): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2009
I sort of dated one once.  Funny how after I was through working the magic on her she changed her melody n started singing different tunes.  Not goodlooking my Nigerian butt.
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by seunnowell: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

them neva release you since then

no ooo, no mind that jobless seun who is joblessly banning my jobless self on this jobless board  cry cry

oyinda.:

sissy who u referring to? lol

wanna bet?  tongue

heck ya!
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

ma EX.

lol. seunnowell is ur ex?

seunnowell:

heck ya!

ok i'll get back at ya after i finish thinking abt what the bet wld be
Re: Would You Date Someone Who Doesn't Find You Goodlooking? by oyinda3(f): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2009
ok am back. seunnowell, i will give u a pikshur and u will use it as ur profile pic for 3mths if i win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / 5 Types Of Introverts / Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.