Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. (2477 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I Lost A Girl Because Of The Size Of My D*ck (pix +18) / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by OneNaija(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2009
I like to know because Most Girls fight because of boy.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2009
Do they?

@topic
No
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by OneNaija(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
Yes I have heard and seem twice when I was in school.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Secretz(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sorry, iz not possible for me to do such, maybe if I was on crack. I would rather dash her. tongue
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by patwhizkid(f): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2009
No!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
Secretz will fight for me.Wont ya babe.But i feel it aint worth fighting for any person. "trust no one"
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by 190: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2009
my gurl can bath anoda gurl wit acid if any comes near me!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2009
No-Never, complete and utter waste! Why would anyone demean themselves in such a manner, it's disgusting angry.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by puskin: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2009
. . . .nd d show is about 2start.
2babes r fightìng 4ma frnd. He's not interested ìn separating 'em. He says, "dìs is beta than WWE." D winner stays wit him, nd loser, gets injury allowance nd a ride back 2her house.
D guy is sìmply. . . . . .nuuutttsss!!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by biola44: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2009
lol, grin
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by peelovee(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2009
grin lol,
I dont advise any girl to fight her follow girl because of boy, what for. any babe that does that is not wise, but she is a bigggggggggggggggggg fool.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by v3: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2009
If MEN ain't worth fighting for. . . .

Then, are women worth fighting for

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll NO!!!!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by sinceerr: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2009
Now what woman in her right sense wud fight over a boy? undecided
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by whitelexi(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2009
Even i use style fear my chic. . . she will simply finish any babe that comes close in a twinkle of an eye grin
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by pinkylady1(f): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2009
for what now ?

never cause she will look immature and the guy in question will never respect her.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by bhumeeus: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
lailai, never, impossible, No man is ever worth fighting for.Especially if u aint marriend to him.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by OneNaija(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
Some girls for here dey form well well. We know the koko
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by alfchye(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2009
All girls do fight, who will be in a 3 to 4 years relationship with a guy and sees another girl with her guy for Hotel room. Ha
All this girls here are all liars, If you aint fighting then you do not love him or her.My girlfriend has not fight yet, but she is use to calling any girl that send me romantic text or always calling me to leave me alone even when I tell her they are just friends.
I wonder the day she go catch me, that girls don suffer and meself go hear am.
Well God forgive our sins, becos they are many and may God forgive those that are lying here, sum girls here don fight tire with the bf fling and they will come here to claim holy mose
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by lucym: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2009
I have been fought before cause of my husband. Then we were not married. I didn't fight back o! I just watched the babe ranting and trying to fight my hubby for not allowing her beat me up. grin
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Eaglebabe: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
I have never and will never fight cos of a man.Even if u kill urselves his heart is where it is.So why fight
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by spikedcylinder: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Depends on your definition of "fight". . . .
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Ben13: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
yep!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by tommy2k2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2009
i rememba one day, i invite my friend come my house so i go outside go buy her malt, i no no say my gurl go come dat same day b4 i come back, the two of dem don dey naked dey fight for nottin grin grin grin, LWKMD
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by TheSeeker(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
When you mean fight, how do you mean? Verbal attacks? Physical combats? Vitriolic jabs? None of them is new. It goes on just about anywhere. I had a girlfriend who would kill any woman that came close to me. She once sketched the map of Lagos State on another girl she caught me with. grin grin
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by 190: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

When you mean fight, how do you mean? Verbal attacks? Physical combats? Vitriolic jabs? None of them is new. It goes on just about anywhere. I had a girlfriend who would kill any woman that came close to me. She once sketched the map of Lagos State on another girl she caught me with. grin grin
grin grin grin grin

na wa ohh
lucym:

I have been fought before cause of my husband. Then we were not married. I didn't fight back o! I just watched the babe ranting and trying to fight my hubby for not allowing her beat me up. grin

wahala
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Gabry(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2009
No I wont but if she steals my cake or ice cream I will fight and pull her hair and scratch her face like some wild cat in da jungle! angry
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2009
Nope. . that would be demeaning myself!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by iice(f): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2009
If he's worth it. . .which people rarely are anyway undecided
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by jenibayo(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2009
Fight because of boy is ok but i can't do it.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by TheSeeker(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
Fight for whatever is deservedly yours but do it in the right manner! Most of these girls on here go on professing their undying love to their boyfriends, but when it comes to working towards ensuring they own that spot that they claim to be theirs, they back out and rant this "diplomatic" "too decent" bullshit! If you know he's yours, fight to keep him. No matter how much your game is tight with your man, there's always another woman out there who will make your guy's jaws open and say WOW!!!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

Fight for whatever is deservedly yours but do it in the right manner! Most of these girls on here go on professing their undying love to their boyfriends, but when it comes to working towards ensuring they own that spot that they claim to be theirs, they back out and rant this "diplomatic" "too decent" bullshit! If you know he's yours, fight to keep him. No matter how much your game is tight with your man, there's always another woman out there who will make your guy's jaws open and say WOW!!!

Yea right. . .disgrace myself with another girl over some idiot who isn't worth it. . .because I want to profess my undying love Love gba kwoku!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by chiogo(f): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
Depends on what you mean by 'fight'. . .physical or emotional?

Well if she's supposed to be my 'friend' then yeah, I'll stop talking to her, that's my idea of 'fighting'.

And if I didn't know her before, I'll do nothing but ask him to pick one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her? / The Practicality/impracticality Of Long Distance Relationships - A Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.