Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. (2476 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I Lost A Girl Because Of The Size Of My D*ck (pix +18) / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by TheSeeker(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Yea right. . .disgrace myself with another girl over some idiot who isn't worth it. . .because I want to profess my undying love    Love gba kwoku!

If he's not worth it then he's not yours. I'm talking about those women who go around claiming a guy all for themselves. Say something and live by it. If he's yours, fight for it. Period!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by TheSeeker(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
chiogo:

Depends on what you mean by 'fight'. . .physical or emotional?

Well if she's supposed to be my 'friend' then yeah, I'll stop talking to her, that's my idea of 'fighting'.

And if I didn't know her before, I'll do nothing but ask him to pick one.

Now that is diplomacy!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by sylve11: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
Most chics hia will say no, but lipsrsealed cool
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by omonija1(f): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
Yes! Some females just do not understand NO!, but then again it depends on the situation.
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ topic,

I usually see this girls-fighting-over-a-man phenomena each time I watch a Nigerian home video, and always ask myself whether it is so rampant over there. I would never fight for a man. If the two of us have issues to settle, I'd rather deal with him but not the 'other woman'. I find it too demeaning. I wouldn't even give the man the satisfaction of seeing him go to brag to his friends how two girls fought over him. Hell no!
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Aus9ja: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
these things are seen on TV shows, In real life for me, the answer is simple.

HELL NO, NO MAN IS WORTH THE TROUBLE !
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by Ravenal(f): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
"Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy"

HELLS NO!!!Whats the point of fighting your friend over a boy, I find it very pointless.
But then again it depends on the situation, if your friend want to fight you, then she can get it. grin
But either way I really find the whole thing[i] POINTLESS, IGNORANT and A WASTE OF YOUR TIME.[/i]
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by bluespice(f): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
im too principled to do such a thing
honestly if a lady's coming on to me cos of my man,
ill tell him to deal with it- they obiously know each other
and i hate drama with all my being
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by ladykool(f): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
hmmm fighting over a guy hell no grin grin
but if the girl insults me and touch me over him its on oo
Re: Girls:can You Fight Your Fellow Girl Because Of Boy. by C2H5OH(f): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
I hope she does. If one of her girlfriends is talking shit about me I would hope she whoops her ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Guy That Admires You,you Don't Like His Fashion Sense Or Style / Guys How Would You React If A Girl You Were Dating Tells You She Loves You First / Please Come To My Aid!am At It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.