Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,947 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pdp 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp 2019 (6700 Views)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / THE ECONOMIST Tags Jonathan As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp 2019 by efilefun(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Nope
Re: Pdp 2019 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Can you call Obama or George Bush the same name ?
No matter what, he was our president.
We all know how his administration looted the nation's fund but anybody whom hatred has not clouded his reasoning will condemn this act of public assault.
By the way, GEJ has not been found guilty of any form of loot.
Reason with your brain and not via your ass.

6 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by CaaseStudy: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Tufiakwa... I have never seen a more inconsistent and two sided fellow like Mr OP. In the space of 3years this guy has being going back and forth. Today he is for buhariand cpc tomorrow jonathan and pdp, next ..... Mtchew speaks volumes about his character. Reminds me of datolee, i missd that guy walahi

8 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:

This is senseless at best.

You typed all these jargon just to support a foreign media outlet who called your immediate past GCFR and CinC of the Armed Forces a "buffon" or to spite his supporters? What is your aim with this buffoonery thread of yours? Look at the silly example you gave about GEJ not being the first to be called a buffoon, is Donald Trump a former president of America? In your bid to showcase your ITK you ended up in self embarrassment. Maybe you are thinking Economist might just publish your thread, who knows?

Wisdom is like Glo network services to some people, that's the issue with you right now. It, most of the time, is not stable.
If someone calls General Abacha a buffoon will you be reacting this way?

3 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Exactly! I supported Wada instead of a recycled and failed clown called Audu. Was Audu any better?

I supported and even voted for Jimi. This man has a clean slate and lost due to some factors.

I supported and voted for Jonathan in the election because of some corrupt clowns using public funds to hijack a legitimate project, which I know that they'll one day seek to recoup. The 2016 budget proposal allocations is a good example(that's a different issue). However, it doesn't erode the deeds of Jonathan!

Beside, as a moderator you aren't supposed to be derailing threads.

Back to the matter puleeeeeeease
Can you provide evidence as regard the emboldened?

I believe now, we're now seeing that the same stuff you accuse some set of people of, was done by the set of people you support, at least you of all people know what is happening in the country now.

So Mr. Man, how can you be so double minded and double standard?

5 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by philips70(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Nigerians generally foam in the mouth when spades are called spades. An international journal summed up what has been a general consensus and all of a sudden hell is let loose. You all think they are being fooled by the phantom awards? Do right when you are in public service and let your antecedents speak for you.
In my opinion he was aptly described. INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON.

Read below how the Financial Times described him in similar words. These people have no time for your ineffectual sentiments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

I won't say nothing about this, we have your opinions about this same "buffoon" a few months ago in the public domain... wink
And I defended any corrupt deed few months ago? undecided

Anyeay, irrespective of ones position, criticism will always flow!

Good Morning

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Rubbish, this apparently is a zombie party.. Think I missed my road..
A sponsored article by the economist will not remove the fact that buhari's two regimes are the worst in Nigeria history and that GEJ remains Nigeria's best president ever

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by Lordave: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Mynd44:

If he or she is a Nigerian, no. But I will rather be indifferent than coming out in public to clap for any foreign media outlet or person who does so.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by modath(f): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
To take the OP as he is means I've decided to support political prostitution and all manner of tribal, religious and ethnic sentiment, and that's something I'll never do, never!.

See this my bros oooo cheesy cheesy

You totally misunderstood my intention, by taking someone as they are does not mean you cosign, it means one just siddon look & watch the person.....

You don't need to know me personally but i can assure you I'm accused of rigidity a lot cos i hold firm to a particular ethos & values but each person to his own . wink

I have said it several times that he has a set narrative & view, it changes as it suits him & it is his prerogative ..
Re: Pdp 2019 by philips70(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Mynd44:

To these people Jonathan is spotless. Interestingly, this same article carpeted Buhari's economic policies and called them failures. They likened them to the ones when he was military head of state. It's their own assessment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by Progressive01(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is the you? What concerns me with what a public officer is called? Did I attack anyone whenevr they called him clueless? Abi you de hallucinate?
Dude, I've noticed one mistake you are fond of making and it always seems to elude you, or perhaps, you don't even realise it is a mistake.

In grammar, it is incorrect using the past tense of two verbs to describe the action of the same "subject".

It is wrong to say "did" the Economist really "erred"... The "err" should be in its present form "err" since "did" is already there.

Wherever there is a "did", the verb that follows, as a matter of rule, MUST be in its "present" but not past from.

Try to always check that, as is in the title.

Greetings.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by HopeAtHand: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
If i said whats on my mind about GEJ, Mynd44 will ban me.
Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

See this my bros oooo cheesy cheesy

You totally misunderstood my intention, by taking someone as they are does not mean you cosign, it means one just siddon look & watch the person.....

You don't need to know me personally but i can assure you I'm accused of rigidity a lot cos i hold firm to a particular ethos & values but each person to his own . wink

I have said it several times that he has a set narrative & view, it changes as it suits him & it is his prerogative ..

Well siddon and look have never been my forte, especially when it has to do with what's best for all and sundry.

At the embolden, if those set narrative can lead people astray and cause untold hardship for a people, will you still "siddon and look?" Even when you know you can do something about it?

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2016
The emperor had no clothes. The Economist was right.
Re: Pdp 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Thanks Sir! I'm not beyond mistake, I will make amend Asap!

Thanks once again for this knowledge I've gained.
Progressive01:
Dude, I've noticed one mistake you are fond of making and it always seems to elude you, or perhaps, you don't even realise it is a mistake.

In grammar, it is incorrect using the past tense of two verbs to describe the action of the same "subject".

It is wrong to say "did" the Economist really "erred"... The "err" should be in its present form "err" since "did" is already there.

Wherever there is a "did", the verb that follows, as a matter of rule, MUST be in its "present" but not past from.

Greetings.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by Pataki: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2016
The same Jonathan you created a thread during election period to tell us how wonderful he is for Nigeria. So Stella Oduah and co that you are mentioning now, suddenly returned to your memory?

What an INEFFECTUAL BUFFOONERY thread this is! How do live with your unstable mind and conscience every day?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:

Greetings.
In Fela's voice: "Teacher teacher no be lecturer be your name".

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by modath(f): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

And I defended any corrupt did few months ago? undecided

Anyeay, irrespective of ones position, criticism will always flow!

Good Morning

Good morning, i won't go unearthing anything, I'm trained, but you know quite well your position till a couple of weeks ago... nuff said.. lipsrsealed

* i put it in quote so i can remove it, don't want that part quotable* thx.
Re: Pdp 2019 by Otherique: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2016
All the people you cited were referring to someone who has never been a president in his life; TRUMP!

Maybe your pettiness wouldn't allow you see that.
You seem to have join the MOD who's busy replying to every comment on this thread in that art.

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Lordave:
If he or she is a Nigerian, no. But I will rather be indifferent than coming out in public to clap for any foreign media outlet or person who does so.
So you wont come out to condem a foreign media that insults General Abacha but what changed in this case?

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by AtlanticBreeze: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:
If i said whats on my mind about GEJ, Mynd44 will ban me.
when will Dakuku resume as governor? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by Progressive01(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Not at all, We know the deal & everyone here knows i have no love for El No Clue, i have been singing same song since 2011 (agabaI23 is my witness ) , that he is a wolf in sheep clothing, he is an associate of Satan

He sows discord & feigns concern when it suits him..

Let's take OP as he is, no one is perfect.. wink

Good AM..
wink

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Good morning, i won't go unearthing anything, I'm trained, but you know quite well your position till a couple of weeks ago... nuff said.. lipsrsealed

* i put it in quote so i can remove it, don't want that part quotable* thx.
Thanks! @Progressive called my attention to it and I've effected correction.

My position on corruption has never changed. In fact, I encourage you to check...

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by modath(f): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Well siddon and look have never been my forte, especially when it has to do with what's best for all and sundry.

At the embolden, if those set narrative can lead people astray and cause untold hardship for a people, will you still "siddon and look?" Even when you know you can do something about it?

You are very on point to not siddon look & i too do take him to task on numerous occasions ( i used to waka pass before on Politics board till i told myself we should not allow people with evil intent becloud people's sentiments & emotions) but i try not to be harsh....

I am not one to support wrong things, No bueno....

Is it not funny we are both giving "grammar tips" cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by Progressive01(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Just like your deeds and misdeeds is standing and working against you now. tongue

Imagine your nonsense. "You supported his election, not his buffoonery" Kai! Yeye dey smell for here.
Dude, just as Modath said albeit in a different language, calm down small... wink

This is #politics.
Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

You are very on point to not siddon look & i too do take him to task on numerous occasions ( i used to waka pass before on Politics board till i told myself we should not allow people with evil intent becloud people's sentiments & emotions) but i try not to be harsh....

I am not one to support wrong things, No bueno....

Is it not funny we are both giving "grammar tips" cheesy cheesy
LOL. If you say so. But harsh, rash and brash are the language some nigerians understand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Give this boy egunje and he would sing for you grin,ppl like this boy re very dangerous,he shouldn't be allowed to hold any kind of power,confused minds

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Dude, just as Modath said albeit in a different language, calm down small... wink

This is #politics.
In politics, you should know their are different behavior as regard how we react to political situations and occurrence, I believe modath to be liberal, or even moderate, I on the other hand, I'm radical. Lol.

There is no being calm when dealing with people, who make it their business to twist truths and distort facts, just to suit their twisted purpose.

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Op you made some point
Re: Pdp 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:

This is #politics.
Baba, abeg no vex. Free the guy! E don tey wey him don de crave for my attention but I de ignore am. This thing don pass one year o angry

But na him sai! It's part of what people face when they are in the limelight grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now There Is Adequate Power Supply In Nigeria And Nobody Is Talking? / Ondo 2020: PDP Says APC Is Jittery / Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.