Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,623 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pdp 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp 2019 (6705 Views)

''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon'' / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / THE ECONOMIST Tags Jonathan As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp 2019 by HopeAtHand: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

when will Dakuku resume as governor? grin grin

God is the all knowing. Permutations and calculations have failed man once again. Wike and his supporters didnt expect this. We also didnt expect this either. Only God forsaw this.

By the way, face topic.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by pcicero(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Good morning, i won't go unearthing anything, I'm trained, but you know quite well your position till a couple of weeks ago... nuff said.. lipsrsealed

* i put it in quote so i can remove it, don't want that part quotable* thx.

Thank you jare. Let him continue feigning ignorance.
He craves whatever puts him in the spotlight no matter how odious or unpopular it may seem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by MyMouth(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Exactly! I supported Wada instead of a recycled and failed clown called Audu. Was Audu any better?

I supported and even voted for Jimi. This man has a clean slate and lost due to some factors.

I supported and voted for Jonathan in the election because of some corrupt clowns using public funds to hijack a legitimate project, which I know that they'll one day seek to recoup. The 2016 budget proposal allocations is a good example(that's a different issue). However, it doesn't erode the deeds of Jonathan!

Beside, as a moderator you aren't supposed to be derailing threads.

Back to the matter puleeeeeeease
Abeg, abeg, abeg, don't even comper wada to audu!!!!! they are 2 worlds apart! Audu may be a thief but we kogite saw his hand work. No governor in the history of that state can be compered to him! you have continue to show u know nothing about the politics of other state outside rivers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by AtlanticBreeze: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

God is the all knowing. Permutations and calculations have failed man once again. Wike and his supporters didnt expect this. We also didnt expect this either. Only God forsaw this.

By the way, face topic.
you go learn by force
Re: Pdp 2019 by modath(f): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
In politics, you should know their are different behavior as regard how we react to political situations and occurrence, I believe mo to be liberal, or even moderate, I on the other hand, I'm radical. Lol.

There is no being calm when dealing with people, who make it their business to twist truths and distort facts, just to suit their twisted purpose.

Mo is a liberal radical (If such a word exists cheesy but MO is a "mama" as well & used to being temperate... Lil ones will force one to b calm by fire by force. wink
Re: Pdp 2019 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2016
The evil that jona did is alive and kicking.
Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Mo is a liberal radical (If such a word exists cheesy but MO is a "mama" as well & used to being temperate... Lil ones will force one to b calm by fire by force. wink
Oh you're a mother. Wow!.
Re: Pdp 2019 by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Let me also state that former president Goodluck Jonathan is not the only person nor the first to be tagged a buffoon. When British MP Sir Keir Starmer said“that(Donald Trump's behaviour) is not buffoonery, that is absolutely repugnant”,
Typical of Nigerians.

They're free to call him a buffoon Because British MP said that Trump's actions were buffoonery?

Like seriously do you think the whites would keep quiet if a Nigerian dailies say that about one of their own?

This is my problem with people that perpetually feel inferior.

I never knew that Jonathan was that corrupt until now, in fact I never knew that Nigeria had such money considering the number of her citizens that live in penury but believe me bro, econowhatever they call themselves shouldn't have called him that.

It is just wrong, and it is worst to try to justify it because one MP said that Trump's action was worse than Buffoonery.

He was corrupt, still is but he's our own and we shall handle his shits accordingly. The economist should mind their business and stop meddling in our affairs.

If I was your employer, I would give you a month off cause you're exhausted already.

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
MyMouth:

Abeg, abeg, abeg, don't even comper wada to audu!!!!! they are 2 worlds apart! Audu may be a thief but we kogite saw his hand work. No governor in the history of that state can be compered to him! you have continue to show u know nothing about the politics of other state outside rivers!
"Audu may be a thief"

Now that is the crux of the matter. You admit that Audu was a thief(eveb Audu adnitted). So will you blame those in support of Wada for not supporting Audu? Do you knw the effect when a kobo is looted?
Re: Pdp 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Can you provide evidence as regard to the emboldened?

I believe now, we're now seeing that the same stuff you accuse some set of people of, was done by the set of people you support, at least you of all people know what is happening in the country now.

So Mr. Man, how can you be so double minded and double standard?

What's all these attacks on Tonyebarcanista? Segun Oni, Rotimi Amaechi, Kwankwaso etal said worse about ACN, CPC but today, where are they? For the fact, he now sees reason to ditch his formers stand (if there was any contrary to his new freelance stand ) shouldn't warrant you following him everywhere on his thread to attack him....Barcanista I have come to know, is very patriotic, albeit, too "emotional and impatient (which the IPOB Youth exploited and tried to cage him though unsuccessfully)! Meanwhile, Barcanista, has been pro anti corruption since I knew him on Nairaland. He has been vocal and resolute in championing the cause of stamping out corruption in Nigeria, even when he seemed to be on the side of the political divide. He has contributed a lot in deepening and enriching fruitful discussions on Nairaland and beyond. He Has his own shortcomings just lik everyone else but your recent attack on his person is uncalled for and well too IPOB Youthish..m

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp 2019 by asadike(f): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Ndi ara. Just like ohaneze, afu oji ejie, afu ocha acha. Humans in black and white.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by BossKratos: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2016
grin

The economist no complete the description sef?

It should have been "an ineffectual, impotent, daft, bufoon like, theiving, _stupid, clueless, _moronic, brain dead dunce from the slums of otueke called badluck ebele jonathan"! That description fits him like a singlet!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by Herald47: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is the you? What concerns me with what a public officer is called? Did I attack anyone whenevr they called him clueless? Abi you de hallucinate?
you can avoid realities but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding realities.

So keeping deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Tallesty1:

Typical of Nigerians.

They're free to call him a buffoon Because British MP said that Trump's actions were buffoonery?

Like seriously do you think the whites would keep quiet if a Nigerian dailies say that about one of their own?

This is my problem with people that perpetually feel inferior.

I never knew that Jonathan was that corrupt until now, in fact I never knew that Nigeria had such money considering the number of her citizens that live in penury but believe me bro, econowhatever they call themselves shouldn't have called him that.

It is just wrong, and it is worst to try to justify it because one MP said that Trump's action was worse than Buffoonery.

He was corrupt, still is but he's our own and we shall handle his shits accordingly. The economist should mind their business and stop meddling in our affairs.

If I was your employer, I would give you a month off cause you're exhausted already.
Tallesty baba, I think it is better that they be disgraced both locally and internationally so that people will learn what posterity is. Abacha that stole less than what was looted is always called "corrupt" by international media with no one going gaga. Till date, local and foreign media castigate Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler, and call them worse names. As we chat now, former Ivory Coast President Larent Gbagbo is being tried in the Hague. Ex-Liberian Leader is in UK prison; Sudanese incumbent President has been declared a fugitive; Kenya's Vice President is undergoing prosecution in the Hague; Syria's Assad is being tagged unprintable names. So why should we cry blue-murder on Jonathan?

A clear conscience shouldn't fear accusation. I'm not a thief but I won't blink an eyelid if anybody wake up to call me one, whether CNN or NTA. If Jonathan think they were wrong he should sue them for libel.

Hopefully, present and future leaders will learn that there is life outside power

3 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by Babacele: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What's all these attacks on Tonyebarcanista? Segun Oni, Rotimi Amaechi, Kwankwaso etal said worse about ACN, CPC but today, where are they? For the fact, he now sees reason to ditch his formers stand (if there was any contrary to his new freelance stand ) shouldn't warrant you following him everywhere on his thread to attack him....Barcanista I have come to know, is very patriotic, albeit, too "emotional and impatient (which the IPOB Youth exploited and tried to cage him though unsuccessfully)! Meanwhile, Barcanista, has been pro anti corruption since I knew him on Nairaland. He has been vocal and resolute in championing the cause of stamping out corruption in Nigeria, even when he seemed to be on the of the political divide. He has contributed a lot in deepening and enriching fruitful discussions on Nairaland and beyond. He Has his own shortcomings just lik everyone else but your recent attack on his person is uncalled for and well too IPOB Youthish..m
Ngene leave this people first cos I never recover from d Supreme Court magic ooo .I never even see my guy omenka ...sure say im no dey IC? wetin our lawyers go talk n which herbalist do d medicine for Wike?
Re: Pdp 2019 by MyMouth(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

"Audu may be a thief"

Now that is the crux of the matter. You admit that Audu was a thief(eveb Audu adnitted). So will you blame those in support of Wada for not supporting Audu? Do you knw the effect when a kobo is looted?
I do not support looting in any guise, but I rather support someone that would steal and still work. Wada and Ibrahim Idris his god father stole the state blind and to make matters worst, they did nothing for the state. let's be sincere with ourselves, all our politicians and even some judges are big thieves, but some steal and still work like fashola, el- rufia as fct minster, Akpabio to an extent while we have thieves that steal and do absolutely nothing e.g Wada and Ibrahim Idris, orji kalu etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp 2019 by baralatie(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2016
SenJoe:
Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by modath(f): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you're a mother. Wow!.

Of many , both biological & by circumstances.. smiley
Re: Pdp 2019 by baralatie(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2016
As for me GEJ remains the best president Nigeria has ever had!
God Bless Gej!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by kaypling(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Incorrect1:
Can you call Obama or George Bush the same name ?
No matter what, he was our president.
We all know how his administration looted the nation's fund but anybody whom hatred has not clouded his reasoning will condemn this act of public assault.
By the way, GEJ has not been found guilty of any form of loot.
Reason with your brain and not via your ass.

Dude let me educate you if you don't know, the media has called both of them worse. Insults are not new in American politics at all, these guys get bashed every single day. Being called a buffoon is a good day.

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by abe4kom: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are people blowing hot air because a globally recognise and reputable medium(the Economist) tagged former president Goodluck Jonathan an ineffectual buffoon within the context of anti-corruption? Can we please for a few moment reflect our mind back to the statement of the Economist and tell ourselves whether or not it was true?

"The government(of Buhari) has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, Goodluck Jonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity."
(The Economist 28/01/2016)
Who can claim that corruption didn't flourish under Jonathan administration? What happened to Princess Stella Oduah and her N260million bullet-proof car scam? What happened to Alison Madueke that sold off NNPC jet meant for use of petroleum minister but allegedly spent a whopping N10billion of tax-payers' money on charter jet while the former President refused to probe the issue and even shielded her from house of representative probe in 2014? What happened to the Alhaji Abdulrasheed Maina, the former chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team the recovered and re-looted billions of naira of our poor pensioners? What happened to Steven Orasanya the former head of service indicted for looting billions? What happened to the oil subsidy thieves, Alison Madueke and all those indicted by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu led Petroleum Revenue Special Task Force that was set-up by Jonathan's government in 2012? What happened to comrade Abba Moro, the former interior minister that sent young Nigerians to their early grave after fleecing each of them of their hard-earned N1000 in the name of immigration recruitment? How do we explain the fact that under Goodluck Jonathan, former governors from all parties took corruption to the zenith with ex-Gov Amaechi telling Nigerians that they steal because we don't stone them? What was his reaction? What happened to the $2.2billion cash for arms deal, and the re-looted Abacha $370million loot? Who gave Olisah Metuh N400 million? Didn't Jonathan agree that some cabals are taking advantage of subsidy (without bringing them to book)? Should we dismiss that also? Should we go on? Did corruption not thrive under Goodluck Jonathan's leadership at all level?

If we agree with the above then why should we fault the Economist when even Jonathan supporters agree that corruption thrived in the last administration even though they are quick to say "Buhari's men are not saints" (which of course is correct).

No Insult Intended...
An ineffectual buffoon is simply someone with odd or ridiculous behaviour that doesn't produce desired effect or doesn't meet expectation

If we are to be fair, we won't call the ineffectual buffoon tag an insult on Jonathan especially when putting the war against corruption into context like the Economist did. That he carries a humble demeanour or conceded defeat does not erode the fact that he was ineffective in tackling corruption, though his concession of defeat is worth commendation. The truth must be said. In fact, many, even among those that claim to be his supporters and those from his Ijaw ethnic group have at one time or the other tagged the former president clueless. I sympathise with Jonathan but this is a cross that he should be prepare to bear.

He is Not The First To Be Called A Buffoon
Let me also state that former president Goodluck Jonathan is not the only person nor the first to be tagged a buffoon. When British MP Sir Keir Starmer said “that(Donald Trump's behaviour) is not buffoonery, that is absolutely repugnant”, Americans didn't spit fire, neither did Republicans spat fire when British MP Tom Tugendhat called Trump an insane.

Goodluck Jonathan's sympathisers and foot solders should understand that the former president belongs to the past just like his predecessors in office. His deeds and misdeeds as President Jonathan(not Mr. Jonathan) will always be talked about just like we keep talking about those of Shehu Shagari, Sani Abacha, Gen IBB, Maj Gen Buhari, Chief Obasanjo, late Yar'adua etc. Whether for good or for bad, he/they are being remembered by what they have done and what they failed to do- President Muhammadu Buhari won't be an exception when he leaves power.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
[/s]
The OP is a greater ineffectual buffoon.
You are a turncoat and porrige seeking individual. You are very unstable in your ways and people like you do not prosper because you swing with the tide. As you clamour for relevance with this administration bear in mind that it will elude you because you have been exposed as a fraud. No one will trust you.

Ermm, you can read this anyway you want, as an insult and report it to MODs or as a wake up call to stand and be a Man.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by chubhiee: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Bla bla bla. Of course wasn't it you TonyeBarcanista who came out and called GEJ your very own hero to the extent of giving him saint like status? And writing epistles about how awesome a leader Jonathan was? Remember the thread you created about how PMB was following the noble step of Jonathan when PMB reduced his salary or whatever?... Now you're here saying this, and saying that, throwing shades on him...

I'll say this, anybody who believe TonyeBarcanista does so at his or her own risk!.

Now, to the thread, personally, I really couldn't give a rats pudenda what the Economist called Jonathan. I know that when gay marriage was legalized in the U.S, and Obama gave his support of it, many Nigerians threw insults at him. So I wonder why people are now voicing out their worthless and narrow minded opinions about this. Its okay for you to insult another man's president and not okay for that man to insult your's?

Lest we forget, "opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one" so why should I bother myself because a dude insulted former president Jonathan when I now we have actually done worse. Or weren't we the ones who insulted our former president to the point that he was named "the most insulted president on facebook?". LOL.

Well anyway, I don't need the economist to tell me what Jonathan is or isn't, because I know, any man who can't control or coordinate his wife, is a classic woman wrapper!. tongue
You are a very fair minded human. I endorse this.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by EastanPower(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Bla bla bla. Of course wasn't it you TonyeBarcanista who came out and called GEJ your very own hero to the extent of giving him saint like status? And writing epistles about how awesome a leader Jonathan was? Remember the thread you created about how PMB was following the noble step of Jonathan when PMB reduced his salary or whatever?... Now you're here saying this, and saying that, throwing shades on him...

I'll say this, anybody who believe TonyeBarcanista does so at his or her own risk!.

Now, to the thread, personally, I really couldn't give a rats pudenda what the Economist called Jonathan. I know that when gay marriage was legalized in the U.S, and Obama gave his support of it, many Nigerians threw insults at him. So I wonder why people are now voicing out their worthless and narrow minded opinions about this. Its okay for you to insult another man's president and not okay for that man to insult your's?

Lest we forget, "opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one" so why should I bother myself because a dude insulted former president Jonathan when I now we have actually done worse. Or weren't we the ones who insulted our former president to the point that he was named "the most insulted president on facebook?". LOL.

Well anyway, I don't need the economist to tell me what Jonathan is or isn't, because I know, any man who can't control or coordinate his wife, is a classic woman wrapper!. tongue

Bro, Tonyebarcanista is just like FFK in the political space. The guy is a flip flop, very unstable and highly unreliable.

He is the type of person that will always jump into the popular ship in power.

Do you know that today he is against IPOB but he once supported Biafra? he was even suggesting a name of LNC for SE & SS but see him today.

I really pity people that take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by EastanPower(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What's all these attacks on Tonyebarcanista? Segun Oni, Rotimi Amaechi, Kwankwaso etal said worse about ACN, CPC but today, where are they? For the fact, he now sees reason to ditch his formers stand (if there was any contrary to his new freelance stand ) shouldn't warrant you following him everywhere on his thread to attack him....Barcanista I have come to know, is very patriotic, albeit, too "emotional and impatient (which the IPOB Youth exploited and tried to cage him though unsuccessfully)! Meanwhile, Barcanista, has been pro anti corruption since I knew him on Nairaland. He has been vocal and resolute in championing the cause of stamping out corruption in Nigeria, even when he seemed to be on the side of the political divide. He has contributed a lot in deepening and enriching fruitful discussions on Nairaland and beyond. He Has his own shortcomings just lik everyone else but your recent attack on his person is uncalled for and well too IPOB Youthish..m

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by willyede(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Exactly! I supported his election not his buffoonery angry

I will always maintain that for the fact that I support a candidate in an election does not mean that I won't bare my mind about him whenever such opportunity arise. If as far back as 2012 and 2013 I can protest in Ojota and calling for Oduah's ouster/prosecution despite voting for him in 2011, I tell you I would have done worse if he was re-elected and the Dasuki-gate was brought to light.

BTW: Did you notice that all through the campaign period I used this phrase "we can change within the PDP"? If not piss off... If yes, still piss off angry
Wow..some couple of months later we have this to say about you....Nigerians will always be Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by EastanPower(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]Why are people blowing hot air because a globally recognise and reputable medium(the Economist) tagged former president Goodluck Jonathan an ineffectual buffoon within the context of anti-corruption? Can we please for a few moment reflect our mind back to the statement of the Economist and tell ourselves whether or not it was true?

"The government(of Buhari) has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, Goodluck Jonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity."
(The Economist 28/01/2016)
Who can claim that corruption didn't flourish under Jonathan administration? What happened to Princess Stella Oduah and her N260million bullet-proof car scam? What happened to Alison Madueke that sold off NNPC jet meant for use of petroleum minister but allegedly spent a whopping N10billion of tax-payers' money on charter jet while the former President refused to probe the issue and even shielded her from house of representative probe in 2014? What happened to the Alhaji Abdulrasheed Maina, the former chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team the recovered and re-looted billions of naira of our poor pensioners? What happened to Steven Orasanya the former head of service indicted for looting billions? What happened to the oil subsidy thieves, Alison Madueke and all those indicted by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu led Petroleum Revenue Special Task Force that was set-up by Jonathan's government in 2012? What happened to comrade Abba Moro, the former interior minister that sent young Nigerians to their early grave after fleecing each of them of their hard-earned N1000 in the name of immigration recruitment? How do we explain the fact that under Goodluck Jonathan, former governors from all parties took corruption to the zenith with ex-Gov Amaechi telling Nigerians that they steal because we don't stone them? What was his reaction? What happened to the $2.2billion cash for arms deal, and the re-looted Abacha $370million loot? Who gave Olisah Metuh N400 million? Didn't Jonathan agree that some cabals are taking advantage of subsidy (without bringing them to book)? Should we dismiss that also? Should we go on? Did corruption not thrive under Goodluck Jonathan's leadership at all level?

If we agree with the above then why should we fault the Economist when even Jonathan supporters agree that corruption thrived in the last administration even though they are quick to say "Buhari's men are not saints" (which of course is correct).

No Insult Intended...
An ineffectual buffoon is simply someone with odd or ridiculous behaviour that doesn't produce desired effect or doesn't meet expectation

If we are to be fair, we won't call the ineffectual buffoon tag an insult on Jonathan especially when putting the war against corruption into context like the Economist did. That he carries a humble demeanour or conceded defeat does not erode the fact that he was ineffective in tackling corruption, though his concession of defeat is worth commendation. The truth must be said. In fact, many, even among those that claim to be his supporters and those from his Ijaw ethnic group have at one time or the other tagged the former president clueless. I sympathise with Jonathan but this is a cross that he should be prepare to bear.

He is Not The First To Be Called A Buffoon
Let me also state that former president Goodluck Jonathan is not the only person nor the first to be tagged a buffoon. When British MP Sir Keir Starmer said “that(Donald Trump's behaviour) is not buffoonery, that is absolutely repugnant”, Americans didn't spit fire, neither did Republicans spat fire when British MP Tom Tugendhat called Trump an insane.

Goodluck Jonathan's sympathisers and foot solders should understand that the former president belongs to the past just like his predecessors in office. His deeds and misdeeds as President Jonathan(not Mr. Jonathan) will always be talked about just like we keep talking about those of Shehu Shagari, Sani Abacha, Gen IBB, Maj Gen Buhari, Chief Obasanjo, late Yar'adua etc. Whether for good or for bad, he/they are being remembered by what they have done and what they failed to do- President Muhammadu Buhari won't be an exception when he leaves power.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria[/s]

Unstable man like the waves of the the sea; the FFK of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by chubhiee: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Please spare us.

Your support for Idris Wada, Agbaje, and GEJ has more than proven that you dont have Nigeria's interest but that of your party

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by chubhiee: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2016
CaaseStudy:
Tufiakwa... I have never seen a more inconsistent and two sided fellow like Mr OP. In the space of 3years this guy has being going back and forth. Today he is for buhariand cpc tomorrow jonathan and pdp, next ..... Mtchew speaks volumes about his character. Reminds me of datolee, i missd that guy walahi
That the Apc crew welcomed him with open arms is laughable. demdem is consistent and it would amount to a mockery of what demdem stands for by fighting alongside someone as unstable as the waters.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp 2019 by joseph1832(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Of many , both biological & by circumstances.. smiley
How lovely.
Re: Pdp 2019 by Shecxyy: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Pdp 2019 by chubhiee: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Can you provide evidence as regard to the emboldened?

I believe now, we're now seeing that the same stuff you accuse some set of people of, was done by the set of people you support, at least you of all people know what is happening in the country now.

So Mr. Man, how can you be so double minded and double standard?
Don't be surprised tomorrow a system as Nigeria will throw him up into leadership. We are all looking at the making of a future crooked politician. we can't continue to be feeding the system and expect change in the foreseeable future if we don't stop them now.

It begins with all of us regardless of tribe or party affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Pdp 2019 by goonsmi: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is the you? What concerns me with what a public officer is called? Did I attack anyone whenevr they called him clueless? Abi you de hallucinate?

I am not cool with the Economists use of word at all. for goodness sake they are suppose to be professional . imagine our own the punch tagging the queen a slutt, The nation calling Cameron an iddiot ? I have no issue with ordinary persons on the street abusing our leaders but its very unprofessional from an internationally acclaimed organization .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan / Ugwuanyi Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Sick, Old, Handicapped, Others / My Take On Comparison Between Ghana And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.