Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

IMEI Reversal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IMEI Reversal (3054 Views)

Data Increase Reversal; What Is The Fate Of Smile, Spectranet And Swift? / Telecos Negotiating Reversal Of Impending Data Price Increase With NCC / Help My MTN Line Keeps Saying Invalid IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2016
I changed my Tecno Canon C8 phone 1 imei, with my BB imei, can i reverse it to the original imei and change the phone 2.?
Re: IMEI Reversal by ikombe: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2016
indigene:
I changed my Tecno Canon C8 phone 1 imei, with my BB imei, can i reverse it to the original imei and change the phone 2.?
yes tongue
Re: IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
ikombe:
yes tongue
Done, and thanks
Re: IMEI Reversal by fashrola(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2016
indigene:

Done, and thanks

How did u do it?
Re: IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
fashrola:

How did u do it?
Do you have a blackberry device ? from which you will use its imei?
Do you have a tecno device or other MTK related device?
, and want to use glo bis on your android device?
Yes to these questions makes it easier to change either phone 1 or phone 2 imei or reverse same
Re: IMEI Reversal by benedictuyi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
my simple server haven't worked since on Thursday.. my bbm keeps saying connecting... any ideas on what's wrong?
Re: IMEI Reversal by fashrola(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
indigene:

Do you have a blackberry device ? from which you will use its imei?
Do you have a tecno device or other MTK related device?
, and want to use glo bis on your android device?
Yes to these questions makes it easier to change either phone 1 or phone 2 imei or reverse same

Yes Bro go on
Re: IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
fashrola:

Yes Bro go on
From playstore download MTK engineering app, known as mobile uncle,English version.
Write out your BB imei without the dots in between the first five number and the last eg 23568.02.000011.7
Launch MTK engineering app, two modes comes up. Andriod setting&MTk setting
Tap the MTK setting and swipe your screen to the left to connectivity.
Tap on the options CDS information, other options comes up, tap on radio information, Phone 1 and Phone 2 appears
Let's change the imei of phone 1, tap on phone 1
At the first box on you will see AT +
You will see your device IMEI, write it down or write it out from your device inner back panel sticker.
Tap in the box you see AT+ as you re about to write in capital EGMR
These will appear AT+EGMR=1,7""
Delete the second closing asterisks
It comes to AT+EGMR=1,7," input your BB imei" or Phone 2 (Sim2) AT+EGMR=1,10," will appear and input your BB imei" if you want to change phone 2. Tap Send Command.
Thats all, reboot your phone
After that subscribe for glo bis on your BB device after full activation, remove and insert it in your andriod phone 1 slot
After expiration repeat and subsequently subscribe from your andriod device directly.
It is easy.
Re: IMEI Reversal by Lovelynature(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
indigene:

From playstore download MTK engineering app, known as mobile uncle,English version.
Writeout your BB imei without the dots in between the first five number and the last eg 23568.02.000011.7
Tap on the options CDS information, other options comes up, tap on radio information, Phone 1 and Phone 2 appears
You will see your device IMEI, write it down or write it before your device back panel sticker.
It comes to AT+EGMR=1,7"input your BB imei"
And tap send command
After that subscribe for glo bis on your BB device after full activation, remove and insert it in your andriod phone 1 slot
After expiration repeat and subsequently subscribe from your andriod device directly.
It is easy.
Nice one bro. Please does the phone 1and phone 2 stand for sim 1 and sim 2 And does one need subscription to download the mobile uncle?
Re: IMEI Reversal by Toppytek(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Just restore ur factory settings... That's all
Re: IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
benedictuyi:
my simple server haven't worked since on Thursday.. my bbm keeps saying connecting... any ideas on what's wrong?
If your re using MTN their internet was down in my location, maybe same at your location.
Re: IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lovelynature:
Nice one bro. Please does the phone 1and phone 2 stand for sim 1 and sim 2 And does one need subscription to download the mobile uncle?
Phone 1 is Sim 1 and Phone 2 is Sim 2
No way to access playstore without internet data.
Or there maybe free open wifi, you can access in your area.
Or if someone you know has it, he can transfer same to you thru flash share or Xender
Alternatively a 10mb internet bundle will conveniently download, it has a file size of 0.98mb
Re: IMEI Reversal by ritababe(f): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
indigene:

Write out your BB imei without the dots in between the first five number and the last eg 23568.02.000011.7
You will see your device IMEI, write it down or write it out from your device inner back panel sticker.
It comes to AT+EGMR=1,7," input your BB imei" or Phone 2 (Sim2) AT+EGMR=1,10," will appear and input your BB imei" if you want to change phone 2. Tap Send Command.
It is easy.

hi pls can u help me with imei number
Re: IMEI Reversal by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
@ritababe, download either Bb imei generator or glo bis on android at playstore for free , these apps was developed by a Nigerian, having. many positive reviews.
It has the capability of generating true accurate BB imei.
Hope it will help u out.
Re: IMEI Reversal by ritababe(f): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
indigene:
@ritababe, download either Bb imei generator or glo bis on android at playstore for free , these apps was developed by a Nigerian, having. many positive reviews.
It has the capability of generating true accurate BB imei.
Hope it will help u out.

yeah tnx but see what they told me

Re: IMEI Reversal by Talph: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:

yeah tnx but see what they told me
Put a space between

“AT” before type in the “+EGMR….” Stuff like this “AT
+EGMR=1,10,”new-imei”” instead of “AT+EGMR
Re: IMEI Reversal by ritababe(f): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Talph:

Put a space between

“AT” before type in the “+EGMR….” Stuff like this “AT
+EGMR=1,10,”new-imei”” instead of “AT+EGMR

done tnx a lot, so I can now subscribe for glo bis right and must I use bb to activate it
Re: IMEI Reversal by Talph: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:

done tnx a lot, so I can now subscribe for glo bis right and must I use bb to activate it
U don't need a bb to activate it
Re: IMEI Reversal by Talph: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:

Just send the command Comonth to 777 and change ur default glo apn to blackberry.net
Re: IMEI Reversal by ritababe(f): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Talph:

Just send the command Comonth to 777 and change ur default glo apn to blackberry.net

tnx bro
Re: IMEI Reversal by Talph: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:

tnx bro
Keep me posted. For further enquiry let me know
Re: IMEI Reversal by ritababe(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Talph:
Keep me posted. For further enquiry let me know
okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Review: Affordable Bezel-less Beauty With Snapdragon Chip / Mtn Ever Browsing Plan / Problem With Zain Mms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.