Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... (4041 Views)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... by Adaeze003(f): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2016
lepasharon:
Nigerians and Sickle cell...hmm hmm. Nigerians have the worst attitude towards ppl with Sickle cell.

Imagine someone saying Sickle cell is worse than HIV. SS Is stigmatised in Nigeria.

If anyone dares to patronise me for my genotype, they are gonna hear it.

I don't think stigmatised is the right word anyway. It has caused many families allot of pain and I'm not sure we know how to take good care of them yet so...
Re: The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaeze003:

Well, I think I'm a little religious and Nigerians in general are and might consider flushing AKA abortion as a big no no especially in marriage...

But then, are there no risks in the said "flushing"?

There's no risk in flushing. Besides the Lady must have been flushing before she got married. So, by experience, she wont go thru any risk.

Its even more better to flush SS pregnancy than keeping it, so you as a parent would gonna be passing lots of stress treating the child every now and then. Its also money consuming.
The child would hate u for keeping him/her.
Religiously, I dont fink its bad... If u say its bad, then what will you call Family Planning? Whereby injection is taken to prevent pregnancy. Why not allow fertilization to occour?
Re: The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
johnson232:

u mean murder?

abi na excrete u dey talk?

Its not commiting murder. Its a way of saving a child from earthly pains
Re: The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... by johnson232: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2016
samukoji:

Its not commiting murder. Its a way of saving a child from earthly pains
going by your comment, i guess suicide is also now justifiable sir?
Re: The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... by Adaeze003(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
samukoji:

There's no risk in flushing. Besides the Lady must have been flushing before she got married. So, by experience, she wont go thru any risk.

Its even more better to flush SS pregnancy than keeping it, so you as a parent would gonna be passing lots of stress treating the child every now and then. Its also money consuming.
The child would hate u for keeping him/her.
Religiously, I dont fink its bad... If u say its bad, then what will you call Family Planning? Whereby injection is taken to prevent pregnancy. Why not allow fertilization to occour?

Religiously, it's bad... abortion is not same with taking pills or getting snipped to prevent pregnancy. Religiously, abortion is murder but with prevention, there's no need for the murder so to speak...

What's that saying again? Prevention is better than cure?
Re: The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
johnson232:

hmmm...

na so dem many?
Oh yes, picture about 5 football teams put together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Types Of Toxic Boyfriends / Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.