Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (4218 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
what do you have to do? call out that nairalander. what happens in your house is your palavercheesy. you could make it happen. remember this thread when it happens. take a selfie, upload it here and caption it, "chilling with a nairalander".

let's go.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by pocohantas(f): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
********* smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sinaj(f): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Will comment after I finish d 7 wraps of fufu b4 me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who would like to visit God instead? I can give you a place.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by whitebeard(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Which kind of question is this.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by cyndy1000(f): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lala
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
donstan18 where are u? cry

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Slaye: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
None
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by shortgun(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
None make everybody dey their lane
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
lool....lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lool....lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
I thought you would mention me
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
amani63:
I thought you would mention me
why do you think so shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Cowbuoy: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
My WCG × Amigos Fam... cool
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
pocohantas:
********* smiley

this babe, anytime i see your moniker " i usually remember "administer prick"cheesy.

oya talk. which nairalander? i know you are the outspoken type. don't be shy to shoot your shot.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
sekxyqueen:

why do you think so shocked
because I got no answer for you now
I will tell you as soon as I get the answer
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh let me call out a nairalander that i would like her to visit me in my delectable house. no other person than lanicky. i love her and she knows it. lanicky, how possible is that? let's do it.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Optional1 go make sense.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by donstan18: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
gloria34:
donstan18 where are u? cry

Wait a little, i'm about rounding up my crib cleaning for you. cheesy

I'll be back to modify my comment cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by LessNoise: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
No one really...... tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by orisa37: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Seun. I want a L O A N from him.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Ever8054: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
cyndy1000:
Lala
I know say you go mention Lala....gold digger......why not go for the bigger fish....Seun...

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Ever8054: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
all members except sheun and his moderators..cause they are all useless.... grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by calmG(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jigazz...I just love that guy(no gay o lols).
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by optional1(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Caringguy:
Optional go make sense.

Go to sambisa then..
She is always there.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by optional1(f): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Having a meetup with Mynd44 in sambisa forest on feb14th..

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Fvcklyn01: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
sinaj:
Will comment after I finish d 7 wraps of fufu b4 me grin

-Why not let me come see you smiley .We could Fůcking play together on your lovely stool smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by nikkypearl(f): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
angry angry
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Fvcklyn01: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Una sabi her na.. No need mentioning
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by jaymichael(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
what do you have to do? call out that nairalander. what happens in your house is your palavercheesy. you could make it happen. remember this thread when it happens. take a selfie, upload it here and caption it, "chilling with a nairalander".

let's go.
There are actually two nairalanders I would love for them to visit me and I would love to visit. naptu2 (the nairaland encyclopedia) and ishilove the wordsmith. E just be say naptu2 na big man and me na village I dey stay for this Lagos. Ishilove, when she walks, her feet don't touch the ground. I will also love to share a bottle of 'bajinotu' with mynd44.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sekxyqueen cheesy.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
jaymichael:
There are actually two nairalanders I would love for them to visit me and I would love to visit. naptu2 (the nairaland encyclopedia) and ishilove the wordsmith. E just be say naptu2 na big man and me na village I dey stay for this Lagos. Ishilove, when she walks, her feet don't touch the ground. I will also love to share a bottle of 'bajinotu' with mynd44.
How sweet of you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.