Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them (3669 Views)

Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity / Importamt Tips, For Those Keeping Side-chic / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Kingsasian(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
Do that look hygiene to you?
not only hygienic I also find them sexy. May be you haven't seen ladies with well kept long nails.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Dahveydson(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
I keep wondering why nails are being kept. Those that have long nails, why are u keeping them?
Are u keeping them for scratching recharge cards or u re using them for witchcraft? I need answers cool

It's called preference. If one can keep it long and clean, I don't see why you should have a problem with that.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Rukkydelta(f): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2016
bash4us:
The most annoying one is the guys that keep it

cheesy that one na gay alert
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by mallimillz(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
This is one thing I find so irritating..I alway have issue my younger just bcus of long nails
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Rukkydelta(f): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2016
For night operation

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Lezzlie(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
BumBae:

Yh ur right so true i see them spend money to get that fake nails it doesnt even last that long .. Real thing is better wink
You can tell a lot from a girl by looking at her nails.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:

i can usually tell a lot by looking at her feet, the wrikles, the nails, the color, the aged look, i have seen beautiful faces then 20 seconds at their feet and i see something completely different, the real person.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Mine is for witchcraft.
you this girl ernn, i can always trust you to talk your mind,....ah ah! naughty out spoken you, oya post pics of your fingers used for withcraft let us all see

2 Likes

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by skywalker240(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
what else..,
To scratch our innocent back when we defeat them in the match.. grin

Seriously the thing tire me sef oh
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
My nails are Like perfect.

it's so Long. You'd think It's Fake.
So, eh...let's say I keep it to make peeps jealous!grin

I'm officially scared of you... sad

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by skywalker240(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Speechless3:
Mine is for witchcraft.

How many pipo u don kill?

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Lezzlie(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i can usually tell a lot by looking at her feet, the wrikles, the nails, the color, the aged look, i have seen beautiful faces then 20 seconds at their feet and i see something completely different, the real person.
grin That's when she doesn't have the expertise and sophistication to tone herself uniformly.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
I'm officially scared of you... sad
What took You so long?undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
What took You so long?undecided

hmm so you expected that all alone; nah, I've cheesy cheesy cool shrugged you off, now i'm curious about u...
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin That's when she doesn't have the expertise and sophistication to tone herself uniformly.

trust me, i have been noticing this for years, even if you tone well, your feet has a funny way of telling something about you, something even you would think, concealed,
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmm so you expected that all alone; nah, I've cheesy cheesy cool shrugged you off, now i'm curious about u...
I thought Humans usually Isolate themselves from Creatures They're afraid of? Why's yours any different?shockedshocked

LoL.grin you're curious? I'm an open book! shoot!

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by prideofscience: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dry hand, lack of vitamin A, Dirty girl. Iya Ajee embarassed
Afrok:
If u have it and can keep it also, what's the big deal.
I have long nails and big hair, so I keep both because I can.

I opened a thread last year Dec about guys keeping long nails, i observed whatever u think about long nails is personal coz the percentage of those that loved it and disliked it are almost the same.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
angry
Estharfabian:
I thought Humans usually Isolate themselves from Creatures They're afraid of? Why's yours any different?shockedshocked

LoL.grin you're curious? I'm an open book! shoot!

hmm now i'm bored and hungry.... sad
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Pweetydammy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
I keep dem because i love dem
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Afrok(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
prideofscience:
Dry hand, lack of vitamin A, Dirty girl. Iya Ajee embarassed
sorry u really don't know what u are saying, i guess u quoted the wrong person.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Lezzlie(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

trust me, i have been noticing this for years, even if you tone well, your feet has a funny way of telling something about you, something even you would think, concealed,
Yes,most dark skinned girls who morphed into white chicks have their feet to contend with.

But I dare to imply also that, you can also tell how homely a girl is by looking at her nails.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yes,most dark skinned girls who morphed into white chicks have their feet to contend with.

But I dare to imply also that, you can also tell how homely a girl is by looking at her nails.

You do have a point there, the nails and fingers do tell a lot about a person not just about being homely, depending on your job, after along time @ it, you fingers would tell a story.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
Like wt
Eg
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Lezzlie(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
BumBae:

Like wt
Eg
Long, over-manicured nails on both fingers are signs she's not domestic, or a good cook. And probably a lousy lover.

Girls with well kept natural nails or at least lightly polished nails are always more attractive.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Wonuola89(f): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Does this answer your question?
Love your nails

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Parpor(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Mine are too long...image of them might scare lotta peeps here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MCM. . . / How Dirty Is Your Mind (pix) / If You Have The Opportunity To Choose One, Guys Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.