Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them (3637 Views)

Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity / Importamt Tips, For Those Keeping Side-chic / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
I keep wondering why nails are being kept. Those that have long nails, why are u keeping them?
Are u keeping them for scratching recharge cards or u re using them for witchcraft? I need answers cool

***modified**
This is how a neat, hygiene nails suppose to be smiley

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Mine is for witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Monalisa185(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
I prefer keeping my nails to fixing...
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by bash4us(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
The most annoying one is the guys that keep it

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
keeping mine as a defense mechanism

Do pass ur self for my side na to wound u remain grin
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Kingsasian(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2016
I love ladies with natural long nails
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2016
My nails are Like perfect.

it's so Long. You'd think It's Fake. So, eh...let's say I keep it to make peeps jealous!grin

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
for scratching my yansh.
e dey sweet pass like that.

2 Likes

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
i keep mine for to hiding .
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Vision4God: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Every1 does wat he/she feels is ryt.

Wateva u do, let it please God.

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2016
How many flesh have u tore wit it? grin
Speechless3:
Mine is for witchcraft.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
If u want to eat swallow food like 'eba' how will u eat such food?
Monalisa185:
I prefer keeping my nails to fixing...
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2016
It's quiet disgusting
bash4us:
The most annoying one is the guys that keep it

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Do that look hygiene to you?
Kingsasian:
I love ladies with natural long nails
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2016
I just they imagine the kind of sores wey go don full dat yansh cool
IamLEGEND1:
for scratching my yansh.

e dey sweet pass like that.
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by AlexCk: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2016
depends on ur definition of long, n how one's fingers are like. some fingers r cute wif long nail(mayb 1-1.5cm frm d base). but not tooo long Shaaa wink
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Monalisa185(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
If u want to eat swallow food like 'eba' how will u eat such food?

I'm not a LEFTY, I only keep left hand finger nails, so eating ain't no problemo....besides, they ain't as long as you thinking
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Afrok(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
If u have it and can keep it also, what's the big deal.
I have long nails and big hair, so I keep both because I can.

I opened a thread last year Dec about guys keeping long nails, i observed whatever u think about long nails is personal coz the percentage of those that loved it and disliked it are almost the same.

4 Likes

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Shecxyy: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
I keep wondering why nails are being kept. Those that have long nails, why are u keeping them?
Are u keeping them for scratching recharge cards or u re using them for witchcraft? I need answers cool
Y do u start by telling us y u guys keep on finger nail so long
What is that for undecided
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Does this answer your question?

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
My nails are Like perfect.

it's so Long. You'd think It's Fake.
So, eh...let's say I keep it to make peeps jealous!grin

Lol u funny
Ppl jealous of nails lol nah wah des jobless girls need to get a life .. That made me laugh seriously
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Does this answer your question?
Nice

Dont mind op asking very stweepid question
To orrow he wud ask why we relax our hair or why we paint our nails next ... Only kids think everything women do is based around sexual antics

1 Like

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by draftmaster: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2016
I don't keep nails. I want d guys that do keep nails to tell us why. And beside is it hygiene for ladies to keep their nails?
BumBae:

Y do u start by telling us y u guys keep on finger nail so long
What is that for undecided
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
BumBae:

Lol u funny
Ppl jealous of nails lol nah wah des jobless girls need to get a life .. That made me laugh seriously
tonguetonguegrin
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2016
draftmaster:
I don't keep nails. I want d guys that do keep nails to tell us why. And beside is it hygiene for ladies to keep their nails?

Wait on sec ... Remind later to ans u
Going to browse more serious topics smiley
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguegrin
Well u might be right i havent got any nails due to line of work ... Wish i did tho .. Looks better when painted n u go out etc ...
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2016
BumBae:

Well u might be right i havent got any nails due to line of work ... Wish i did tho .. Looks better when painted n u go out etc ...
Yeap!wink

That's actually the idea. it looks Way better When it's Painted.
When, I keep it just natural, and people be like "Esther, is that Your real nails?'' And I'm like "Yeah..."cheesy

They be like "Awwwww, it's nice". I could smell the jealousy.
Less money for me, I don't have to go to Anywhere to fix my nails.

2 Likes

Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yeap!wink

That's actually the idea. it looks Way better When it's Painted.
When, I keep it just natural, and people be like "Esther, is that Your real nails?'' And I'm like "Yeah..."cheesy

They be like "Awwwww, it's nice". I could smell the jealousy.
Less money for me, I don't have to go to Anywhere to fix my nails.

Yh ur right so true i see them spend money to get that fake nails it doesnt even last that long .. Real thing is better wink
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Ussyyn(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2016

coward guys they keep it for fighting purpose while the girls do use to scratch their bum bum
grin grin
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by obiorathesubtle: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Girls dy like when I dy fingeR dem with my long nails.. E dy sweet dem..
Re: Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2016
BumBae:

Yh ur right so true i see them spend money to get that fake nails it doesnt even last that long .. Real thing is better wink
LoL!grin

Yeap..The real thing's way better n cuter too..: D

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Early For Sex, But Not Too Early To Demand For Money / Top 10 States With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / A Nairaland Member greatdeal1408

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.